What is the current price of this cell n whatabt the speaker quality of this cell as compared to e72 pls rply?
Doc, 23 Jul 2011Battery life is surprisingly low for a 1500mH battery pack! I had the E72 and it used to last ... more"regarding the standby time and talk time. Something is WRONG with the battery back up".
Nokia took the strategic decision to provide misleading standby time for its phones few yeas ago.
Question: What's the essential difference between Opera Mobile and Opera Mini, and which performs better at the moment?
Nokia's weakness has always been its camera autofocus feature is not a standard to its mobile its a pity this phone has no autofocus also in it unlike 72
i got this phone 1 month back. a few comments.
1. Battery, speaker, multimedia is excellent.
2. When it comes to your pushmail / email it does not listen to your settings. it keeps pulling mail even though it is not mentioned in settings.
3. the SMS / email notifications light does not blink properly.
4. Built quality is good. Various home screen is a great option.
Help, 22 Jul 2011I'm a 15 years boy. I'm using nokia n70 now and i want to repalce it. which one should i buy n... moreFirst check and consider SAR values if you use your phone a lot. Everything else is of lower importance!
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2011Am planning to Buy E6.. Need suggestion pls??just buy e6...i ve already using this phone for 3 weeks...its a superb phone
i am an e63 and e72 users too....
baqcap, 22 Jul 2011I used the E6 for a week now, clearly not what I wanted ,to change my t-mobile my touch 4g i c... moreAnother example of posting a complaint about a feature without reading the manual. The font on the web browser can be enlarged. If you don't like the browser, download and install Opera Mobile 11
Battery life is surprisingly low for a 1500mH battery pack! I had the E72 and it used to last at least double the time compared to E6! It just does not live up to the specs mentioned on E6 site on GSMArena regarding the standby time and talk time. Something is WRONG with the battery back up!
baterry life 2 days ..!!!?? should be 5-6 days with this specifications .... whats the problem.???
You r absolutely right. I also purchased E-6 but could bear it for only 24 hours and it was sold by me. I have switched over to Galaxy S-II (The Best Choice among present mobiles)
After using Sony Xperiax10, Samsung galaxy s, I have purchased Nokia E6. E6 is perfect in all respects and an awesome phone. Nokia has come back into the competition with this phone.
Bought it 2 days ago. And i was disappointed with its battery performance. :( I only use it for texting and I only get 1.5 days on it so I have to charge it daily. But all in all, it's a good phone. Im falling inlove with it everyday. :)
Any suggestions about improving battery life?
i was able to use this phone for sometime and here is my opinion:
1) search of highes standby and talktime with 16 million colors and QWERTY keyboard and this is the only handset you can find on GSMArena... this simply means Nokia means business... not other manufacturer has a dedicated lineup for Business customers...
2) phone is rock solid... Nokia again means business here - not to give dirt cheap quality phones like Samsung or LG...
3) touch with QWERTY is good... screen should have more height for smoother functioning...
I used the E6 for a week now, clearly not what I wanted ,to change my t-mobile my touch 4g i chose the nokia very disappointed with this phone, the notication light doesn't work ,the font on the web browser is too small.. I think i'll switch to the Motorola's photon 4g.
Good luck to you all who keeps this phone.