Happy E6 user, 20 Jun 2011Just bought the e6. Very great phone. I like the improvements on Symbian Anna. I hope they co... morehey anyone tell me about the voip support of this phone. Is this accept Nimbuzz or Fring with voip setting along with skype.
do you have a Skype for E6 with front Camera , symbian Anna Version Skype?.
This phone is the best, great camera 8mp, clear HD videos. Oooh plus, Opera v10, Long battery it cn take 2 days to charge again
hi..... its amazing smart phone.i say this phone very sleek and touch&qwerty camera 8 mpix super clarity for e6 bussiness and personalise its worth for money and new os simbian anna
This is a sooooooooooooooooper set. I've found everything in this set which I required.....
[deleted post]Old news its already on homepage of gsmarena.com.Still awaiting my E6 its not available pay as you go UK..
one of the wrost design phone in this planet. cheap plastic, hard buttons, slow speed ,awkward navigation buttons. My recomendation to nokia is wakeup or else too late for you.
the best nokia promised!!!!!!
Too late nokia
can't use that stuff anymore
I was an e-series fan i hoped for a touch E 71 several years ago now all i can say is sorry for nokia you disappointed your fans long time ago
close that symbian line and wake up put android in your headsets ? what is wrong with you guys ? anybody there
1. Customizing home screen can be a chore.
2. Switching home screen sometimes have lag.
3. Camera is so-so but not bad at all
4. Internal memory advertised is 8 GB but since it comes loaded with programs, usable internal memory is actually 6.1 GB (which is not really a bad thing)
1. Qwerty keypad is very comfortable even for big hands and fingers like mine.
2. Very responsive capacitive touch screen
3. Great sound quality loudspeaker
4. Even better sound quality on earphone
5. Camera capable of HD video
6. Supports WiFi GPRS EDGE 3G 3.5G
7. Material is very good quality
8. Text messaging is a breeze
9. Up to 32 GB Micro SD-Minimum recommended is Class 4
10. Flashlight is quite bright
The Good points certainly outweigh the bad points. I'm happy with this phone
Cherrychapstick, 20 Jun 2011First I bought Nokia C3 (Pink) last 2010, then after 4 months, I bought Nokia E5 (White). Toda... moreCongrat Bros, I hope to buy mine soon, I'm in Nigeria. I just want to find out about the level of Clearity of the Screen during the day especially when in the Sunlight, is it as clear as that of Blackberry Bold 4 ? Cos I've used BB4 for a while and I love it especially in Sunlight, the Clearity is superb. Also have tried to install some old Symbian S60 v3 software especially those with Sisx extension ? I gope to hear from you ! Thanks in anticipation
Any One Can Confirm That We Can Use All The Applications Of Nokia In This. Mainly We Can Have Voip Application On This...............
I really want this phone! This looks like the perfect upgrade from my E71. I didn't bother with the E72 as that was just an enhancement of the E71 but the E6 is a whole new world.
Check out this read-up and hands on video for the E6: