This is a sooooooooooooooooper set. I've found everything in this set which I required.....
[deleted post]Old news its already on homepage of gsmarena.com.Still awaiting my E6 its not available pay as you go UK..
one of the wrost design phone in this planet. cheap plastic, hard buttons, slow speed ,awkward navigation buttons. My recomendation to nokia is wakeup or else too late for you.
the best nokia promised!!!!!!
Too late nokia
can't use that stuff anymore
I was an e-series fan i hoped for a touch E 71 several years ago now all i can say is sorry for nokia you disappointed your fans long time ago
close that symbian line and wake up put android in your headsets ? what is wrong with you guys ? anybody there
1. Customizing home screen can be a chore.
2. Switching home screen sometimes have lag.
3. Camera is so-so but not bad at all
4. Internal memory advertised is 8 GB but since it comes loaded with programs, usable internal memory is actually 6.1 GB (which is not really a bad thing)
1. Qwerty keypad is very comfortable even for big hands and fingers like mine.
2. Very responsive capacitive touch screen
3. Great sound quality loudspeaker
4. Even better sound quality on earphone
5. Camera capable of HD video
6. Supports WiFi GPRS EDGE 3G 3.5G
7. Material is very good quality
8. Text messaging is a breeze
9. Up to 32 GB Micro SD-Minimum recommended is Class 4
10. Flashlight is quite bright
The Good points certainly outweigh the bad points. I'm happy with this phone
Cherrychapstick, 20 Jun 2011First I bought Nokia C3 (Pink) last 2010, then after 4 months, I bought Nokia E5 (White). Toda... moreCongrat Bros, I hope to buy mine soon, I'm in Nigeria. I just want to find out about the level of Clearity of the Screen during the day especially when in the Sunlight, is it as clear as that of Blackberry Bold 4 ? Cos I've used BB4 for a while and I love it especially in Sunlight, the Clearity is superb. Also have tried to install some old Symbian S60 v3 software especially those with Sisx extension ? I gope to hear from you ! Thanks in anticipation
Any One Can Confirm That We Can Use All The Applications Of Nokia In This. Mainly We Can Have Voip Application On This...............
I really want this phone! This looks like the perfect upgrade from my E71. I didn't bother with the E72 as that was just an enhancement of the E71 but the E6 is a whole new world.
Check out this read-up and hands on video for the E6:
AnonD-10394, 20 Jun 2011Just bought it yesterday, but now im thinking to sell it.
*Build quality & material are ... moreI disagree with you on the loudspeaker. Mine cannot be compared at all with my E72. My E6 is twice as solid on the sound!
- And no hang.
Just bought the e6. Very great phone. I like the improvements on Symbian Anna. I hope they continue to develop it.
Great Built, Great Camera, you have touch screen experience without letting go of the QWERTY keys!
A balanced phone. Others may have 1Ghz or dual core proc, but its not just about the biggest and the fastest. its about balance! why do you need 1Ghz if it can run on 600Mhz with great response time? you wouldnt even even notice the difference!
Everything you need in one phone without spending a lot of dough!