I have trouble to find signal with the phone with all networks. So i would not recoment if you are far from towers
i ve been using this phone since 1week...awsum phone
but thers a prblm...after updating frm sybian anna to belle..
I cant see the option for loading subtitles in the video player as it was in the symbian anna.....plz plz hlp me...
N 1 mor prblm
the connectn gets stuck again n whn using internet in 3g speed...via pc...!!
Plz hlp me out in this 2 queries....!!
nokia e6 is the damn gud phone... the net brosin is too speed compared to other mobile...even the touchscreen is too cool
Avi, 16 Jul 2012Best phone for a business user:- Initially, used this phone for 5 months, didn't like it much... moreeven on a little screen size, but it play all kind video format u throw on it, thats the best part...compare to my android device
Best Performance, Low Price and battre life long life, ilike this phone simple and practice...
nokia E6 is d best E series dat i have ever used! The speed is absolutely fast, downlaodin is awesome, browsing is off d hook and d camera is superb. D game graphics on E6 is 1daful! I don't ave any probs using my E6. Kip it up nokia. Still xpectin more 4m qwetry fones. Lukin 4 games and apps? Join nokia E6 fans and get all d answrs 2 ur questnz!
Best phone for a business user:-
Initially, used this phone for 5 months, didn't like it much, started using android, but was not satisfied with the battery backup of android, always missed a physical qwerty keyboard..
Came back to E6,upgraded the firmware & now i am loving it.
1. Exchange mail & gmail- works like a charm !!!!
2. Excellent battery life
3. GPS and navigation, Maps- awesome ( i use 'waze' too apart from the default nokia maps. The maps & 'drive' application REAL GOOD)
GPS is very efficient & locks the exact location quickly
4. Call quality- excellent
5. Social networking - integrated twitter and FB, works really well.
6. Looks like a proper 'phone' and not a big brick( like costly androids), easy to carry..
7. Chat apps- skype, gtalk, yahoo..everything works really well..
8. Fun & entertainment- You tube, 8 Gb of available storage(expandable to 32Gb micro SD card) for songs, videos, movies etc
9. Camera - 8MP rear camera takes some impressive quality snaps..
10. Support- Nokia support is way way better than companies like samsung etc..
11. Feels strong & solid compared to all plastic counterparts running android OS.
12. PC connectivity- Install nokia PC suite and it connects without any problems. backing up data, upgrading os seems a piece of cake.
1. Small Screen size- 2.46 inches only. A big screen would have been better but considering this phone is a premium business phone and give an impressive battery backup, this kind of justifies why nokia gave small screen.
2. Device reboots with out any reason- I've notices my phone reboots without any reason. Might be a s/w bug, waiting for the next os update to see if that fixes the issue.
3. Cost- a little bit costly i think..
This phone is NOT for those people who want to enjoy watching movies all day, who enjoy always carrying a charger..SO guys, plz stop cribbing..PLZ decide 1st what you want from your phone..
THIS phone is STRICTLY for BUSINESS users who mostly use their phone for emails, taking calls etc.
I find this phone WORTH money..
I love this phone but hate it cos of one thing; that's absence of left and right keys. Cos hate screen touch.
Proud owner of NE 6 but for a year only. Touch screen gave problem a month ago. Now (15.7.12) it completely crashed. My d/ter other Nokia, touch ...one too crashed! Had one 3600 model 3 years back..That too under repair now. Lost faith in Nokia Now. Sorry.
I have one but it sometimes does not allow outdoing calls. It gives a "no answer" response when calls are made. I resolve it by replacing the sim but it happens over and over again.
Please help me
Please i need comparison between E6 and C5. I'm using C5 recently and i want to now use E6 instead of C5. Can please get some reasonable answers from you guys before i can now switch over please.
with symbian anna, there are some annoying bugs, like:
- in power saving mode it won't vibrate and the keyboard isn't lighted, so if you want to use it by night and on silent(you can answear only if you see the light)..forget it
- it has a lil lag also
- and recently i experienced something new: when i call, when i get called or when the alarm is ringing the screen goes black and unresponsive (like when you cover the sensor) soo..you cannot see who's calling, cannot put it on speaker, you cannot snooze the alarm.great
and the best part is: if you have this senzor problem, combined with power saving and silent.. the phone won't do a damn thing when you're called. super!
i will not buy a nokia anymore. and i was a nokia fan.
This Phone a complete buisness phone .
i am very happy & enjoy this now his drive the belle software
guys my e75 nolomger alow me make nor receive calls.what do i do,i have changed the sim and also restored the phone but tne proble is still there.
Well guys l have not used it but have heard of it and am moved by the features it posses l am in love with it.