ahsan, 08 Sep 2010i've forgot my security code is there any solution so that i can recover my code.......... Or ... moreJust update ur phone software it will reset passwd to 12345. It is only one way i think so!
Kevin, 08 Sep 2010Default factory reset code = 12345sir i changed the default code....... And forgot it
plz anybody answer me...is there flash light in that phone...and can i watch youtube online plz answer...?
i've forgot my security code is there any solution so that i can recover my code.......... Or reset it to default.
Thanks in advance...........
Themes working in E63:
The error comes as certificte error, obviously u should have downloaded from certified theme provider, simple way is !
Just go to OVI Store and download free themes given by NOKIA. I just bought my E63 3days back n i installed the theme the next day...
Only thing is we cannot use 3rd party themes.
Can i work easily in word excel powerpoints? Document editor means ? Please solve. Take case!
Ankit Anant, 07 Sep 2010There is a front camera, kindly check at front face at the top of phone.E63 doesn't have a front camera. What you see at the right-hand-side of the earpiece is the ambient light sensor.
prachet, 06 Sep 2010hi guys i am a student my basic requirements about phone are listening to songs and surfing sh... moreAdvantages of E63 over X2:
1. Full qwerty keyboard, rather handy for social networking.
2. Decent multitasking ability; X2 has limited multitasking.
3. Excellent built-in web browser. To have a similar web browsing experience in X2, you need to download third party browsers like Opera Mini, or the newly released Ovi Browser for S40; those work pretty well, though.
4. WLAN. X2 lacks that.
5. Comes with free full versions of some really useful software packages like QuickOffice Premier 6 (that lets you view and edit office documents) and Advanced Call Manager (that lets you filter calls using customizable actions).
Advantages of X2 over E63:
1. Decent audio output quality and dedicated music keys make X2 ideal as an affordable music-phone. E63's audio quality is rather poor and it (quite naturally) lacks dedicated music keys.
2. The user interface of X2 (Series 40) is snappier than that of E63 (S60v3).
3. FM radio with built-in antenna, which means that unlike most other phones (including E63) you wouldn't have to plug-in the headset to listen to the FM radio. It's an extremely handy feature, particularly if you're on to listening to your favourite stations wherever, out loud.
4. USB on-the-go. This is another one of the extremely useful features. This feature allows you to connect an USB mass storage device to the phone and access that device directly from the phone. You can connect your pendrive to your X2 using a regular USB extension cord and access it just like you do from your computer.
5. X2 has a 5MP camera whereas E63 has a 2MP one; however both the phones' cameras lack autofocus, which means neither of the cameras can produce quality photographs.
6. X2 is lighter and apparently sleeker than E63. X2 is a newer phone than E63, with trendy design which is rather suitable for the younger crowd.
prachet, 06 Sep 2010hi guys i am a student my basic requirements about phone are listening to songs and surfing sh... moreHey Prachet! As both music and web surfing are your requirements, I would recommend X2 for you. Firstly, E63's audio output quality is rather unsatisfactory; on the other hand, not only X2's audio quality is better than that of E63's, X2 also have dedicated music keys, which better qualifies it as a music-centric phone. Secondly, although E63's built-in S60 web browser is much better than the S40 browser of X2, there are several decent web browsing options available for X2 (like Opera Mini and the newly released Ovi Browser), which would almost fully satisfy your mobile web browsing requirements. Finally, as you're a student, the affordable pricing of X2 would be an added advantage. Go for X2; you won't regret it.
plz suggest me i should choose between nokia e63 and 5530..which is better ? Plz answer and say ur suggessitions
Just yesterday I bought a mobile phone Nokia E63, really its very attractive and full of lots good features. Can any body suggest me how can I start internet in my lap top with this cell.Plz give a quick start or link, I am also reading the booklets, still suggestions will be appreciated.