yesha, 25 Mar 2010please help i'm still thinking about what to buy either nokia e63 or nokia 5530.what do you think? Hey buddy,
5530 is a great mobile. It has faster os and is touchscreen but it lacks qwerty keyboard which is present in e63. Plus 63 has faster internet connectivity but has a bad camera quality.
I would suggest u 5530 if u are ok with ok internet speed but 63 if u can compromise a bit with camera quality.
i used this phone for 4 months now and this is the best phone i have ever used. not to mention this is my first e series. im gonna give a review about this phone. theres a pros and cons though:
1. the price is kinda reasonable, i live in Malaysia in nokia original store it cost rm 999.(around 190 euro i think) so if you cant afford to bu e71 buy this phone
2. wifi signal is really great. i live in apartment 5th floor i still can get a full bar signal even though the router is 100 meters away.
3. The internet browsing is really great! its SUUUPEEERRR fast when browsing internet oh and it support flash player too!
4. the music quality through headphone is excellent! the bass treble and vocal is clearly heard and the balance of these main equaliser is really good. i used nokia 5530 headphone and i really enjoyed the music quality using headphone. and the volume is loud! i just use volume 7/10 i cant hear the outside enviornment at all. even on noisy place.
5.it has editing for quick office. which is really good for me to do some college assignments. ( it has 3 office stuff: document a.k.a microsoft word, workbook a.k.a microsoft excel and presentation a.k.a microsoft power point.
6.camera is kinda nice for 2 megapixel standard. in daylight the noise is really low, less blurred picture and the contrast is ok( is just a two megapixel so don't expect the quality is like 5 megapixel.)
7.the battery life is excellent. if i heavy use this handset,for example. text my friend,family or love ones 500 messages per day, listening to music 2 3 hours, browsing wifi 2 hours and call for 5 to 10 minutes in a day, the battery lasts for 3 days or 3 and a half days. moderate usage for example 250 messages liseten to music 1 or 2 hours wifi browsing 1 hour and barely make calls it can stand 5 and a half days. but if you light used it for example barely messages,calls but listen to music for 30 minutes and 20 minutes browsing wifi it can stand for 1 and a half week( this is my experienced about battery life when i using this phone) the battery life is excellent no?
8. it has torch light! its come handy when you want to find something in the dark and walking in the dark roads. the led flashlight is bright too!
9. sturdy and good build quality. the plastic used in this phone is really great! no creaking or any annoying noises for example shaky sound,tick tick sound when you message using qwerty keypad)
10. the qwerty keypad is really good to used. the qwerty sized keyboard is big enough for me to type(i have a large thumb f.y.i.) unlike e 71 the qwerty keypad is somewhat small for a big thumb like me but e 63 is excellent for me to type.
1.The call clarity is good but the volume is quite low in earpiece. when you in the noisy place and you call a person using earpiece you can barely hear them(can hear a bit though but my old old 5320 xm performs better in terms off call volume).the music volume and ringing tone volume is a bit slow either. Music volume when you using loud speaker i increase the volume until 10/10 the speaker is still slow. the ringing tone is also slow when your in noisy places and some time i missed some of the calls and reply some message late because of the low ring tone volume9but the vibration is strong though)
2. The audio quality through loudspeaker is kinda bad. the bass,treble and vocal is good but the problem on this phone through loudspeaker is the echoish sound and the sound is looks like been recorded in the cave or something. but this phone is not a x series,xpress music series so bear with it.
3.the camera quality in night is bad. the flash tends to close up photo only. in the night photo looks really noisy and the coloring and contrast is really bad. but as i said, is only two megapixel and it is not a camera phone.
4. the main problem of this phone is when you insert the headphone, the music equiliser is dead or something. i try to change the eq pop to eq bass booster , it doesnt make any difference at all. the music quality is still the same. even you create a new preset the problem is still there. i dunno why this problem happened. so i really hope nokia introduce a next firmware update to fixed this problem.
5. the gallery seems to be basic and boring. in the image gallery you can zoom,full screen and that's it. you cant edit the image at all to make the image more interesting.
overall this is the best handset i ever have. i highly recomended to all of you to buy this phone. oh for a new user of this phone please check weather u have a new firmware version of this handset. the latest firmware is version 400. if not, go to nokia software updater and update it, the web browsing is gonna be 2 times faster than the old one. so i hope you enjoy reading this review so good day and assalamualaikum.
It is not opening PDF files of size more than 5 MB .. showing error of phone memory low.. what is the problem guys ?
please help i'm still thinking about what to buy either nokia e63 or nokia 5530.what do you think?
Hottttttttt , 25 Mar 2010Can I download you tube video ???? If yes, how???? Hey Hotttttttt,
U can download youtube videos only in pc using youtube downloader.
Hottttttttt , 25 Mar 2010Can I download you tube video ???? If yes, how???? no downloads for perverts :p
Rani, 25 Mar 2010What is the function of Flash Player ? thats a guy thing... Not for ladies :p
One thing I have to say that Nokia E63 is a brilliant mobile phone within in its class. I love it. Whether you are a Nokia fan or not, just go for it !
stallionraja, 24 Mar 2010Hey, what about INQ, compared with Nokia E63, some Rs. 2000.00 less, but featuresI think inq is locked to aircel for 1 year. I dont like locked phones. Anyway no office, no wlan, but better camera & gps &hspda. But again dont like locked phones
Msk, 24 Mar 2010Ive checked snooze. No option to change it. So guess cant be changed.erm..well i guess i need to wake up more often in da 5 minutes time LOL..huhu..neway thanx for reply bro
Spiral, 24 Mar 2010Hey buddy, U can expect fast internet connectivity. If ur connection provides mobile tv then ... moreyo bro..can u tell me how do i set my alarm's snooze to what ever time delay that i want(the default is 5minutes)..can i change it?
what about INQ, compared with Nokia E63, some Rs. 2000.00 less, but features
Xolani, 24 Mar 2010I want to buy the phone so what am i expecting that is vibrant about the phoneHey buddy,
U can expect fast internet connectivity. If ur connection provides mobile tv then u can watch live matches too without any disturbance. Plus u can expect a full computer like keyboard with an ease at typing. U will also have quickoffice which will provide u to access word, excel or powerpoint document. U can also access internet telephone plus u can use wifi in ur phone too.
Also there are lot of things u will be thrilled to access.
shud i buy this phone????????
infact i have the budget of around PKR 18000 so plz advise me shud i go for this mob.???????
manisha, 24 Mar 2010how do i use WLAN is there any settings to be done for it??Hey girl,
Yes for wlan u would have to set some settings according to ur wifi connection. Like some connections need paasword. But there ain't much settings.