I just bought the e63 a few days back; got my corporate e mail configured in the phone; e mail msgs now taking up the phone memory....wat do i do to keep the phone memory free...?plz help
I have this phone for only 5 days now, i love everything about it except the browsing...it's very very very slow
i believe in nokia only that's why l 'm using the nokia phones since 2001.
best mobil ever i like my nokia e63 all features are very good thanx nokia i love you.
srp, 12 Mar 2010if facebook and chat is important stick to blackberry... messenger services has quite some ... moreThanks for the reply... yeah I guess FB and chating is really important. Thanks again! I'll probably keep to BB then... for now.
JRF, 12 Mar 2010Hi, that was me on that other comment about the 14 reasons to buy the e63 :)
I am a current u... moreif facebook and chat is important stick to blackberry...
messenger services has quite some delay even on always sync mode..sometimes mails get downloaded multiple times..and eats up a lot of battery (i have crazy talk time too..so that may be the real reason)
well i guess if u dont care for frills like camera and FM then blackberry is the best bet...
i have noticed/compared the mailing features for both nokia and blacberry...and blackberry wins hands down ..
till nokia refines its NMS
SAMEER, 12 Mar 2010Why Nokia is still best company in mobile industry?
1)Nokia is very trusted brand because of ... moreHi, that was me on that other comment about the 14 reasons to buy the e63 :)
I am a current user of the Blackberry Curve 8520, also a value for money even without 3G. Anyways, seeing that you can offer some info I need, I would like to ask a few things:
1. I kind of disagree with the Symbian being "stable", because my n85 (sold to buy BB) was so buggy and it's not the only Nokia I've seen with that many bugs. It would keep corrupting my memory card and deleting my pics and stuff. My BB has been very stable and I love it's keyboard, given I have big thumbs for typing, but I'm curious to know about your opinion on the keyboard. To me it looks too tight, but I wonder if it has good feel to it, so it's easier to type on. Is it? Because honestly I wanted the e71 but it lacked something I really wanted that the BB offers... which leads me to my second question.
2. I chose the BB over the e71 because of the price and it had 2 really important apps that I really need: Facebook and Windows Live Messenger. Nokia's FB is a link to the mobile site but I have an account for uploading pics directly from the phone from when I had the n85, so FB is kind of covered. The real important thing is WLM. I saw in a video of the n97's Nokia Messaging and saw it now supports WLM for chat. If you use this, is it a real chat app or is it something else? I need the app because I had trouble using apps like eBuddy so I need the official app. Also, is Nokia Messaging fast and easy to manage on the device (email folders, delays in recieving/sending)?
Hope to get a response! Thanks!
chock, 12 Mar 2010battery life very pooreither u hv got china "c" class handset or u r crazy :-S
wow,its the best phone i have ever used from nokia ,i like my e63
3G speed of this phone has very low . If u stick to 3g then think about another model of nokia
Why Nokia is still best company in mobile industry?
1)Nokia is very trusted brand because of its great hardware,stable software.
2)Nokia offers great value for money.
3)All Nokia phones are loaded with great features.
4)Nokia supports Symbian operating system which is very best for bussiness and multimedia purposes.Symbian supports a large amount of apps,games and third party softwares.
5)Good care centers as compared to other brand's.
6)Large leader in innovation in mobile technology.
These are some reasons that makes Nokia world's most favourite mobile compony.
Always rate your mobile phone in GSMARENA so that other users can easily decide which is people's choice and which one suite them.
If you are out of home and your Nokia E63 dispalys
BATTARY LOW then do-
1)Go to settings and change display options.
2)Keep light sensor to its minimum.
3)Keep power saver time out to just 5 seconds.
4)Keep light time out to 5 seconds.
5)Always close all the applications properly.It will save your mobile's power.
By doing this you can stay so long to get time to come back home to charge thr device.
15 reasons to buy Nokia E63.
1) It has the great battary backup.It gives talktime of 11 hours and standby time of 432 hours.
2) 16 million 2.36 inches bright display.Its horizontal screen (320*240) gives just PC like experience
3) It has amazing memory.It has internal memory of 120MB and support expandable memory of 8 GB.
It is enough for your apps,games,movies,music etc.
4) In the connectivity options,it has Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,GPRS,EDGE,3G.
5) It has 2.0MP camera with single LED flash,image quality is decent.
6) Its operating system is Symbian 60 so no worry for apps.
7) It is cheapest handset from Nokia stable having Wi-Fi and 3G.It gives value for money.
8) Comes with many preloaded applications to suite your bussiness needs.
9) Best QWERTY keypad.Best for writting long messages also.
10)Very well build form factor.
11)Plays many audio,video format.
12)It is the first handset in E series having standard 3.5mm headset jack.
13)It plays many video,audio formats.There is a huge number of audio formats supported including MP3, AAC, eAAC+ and WMA.
14)369 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB of SDRAM
15)Provider-independent VoIP support
mis bey, 11 Mar 2010menu-communication-contactsthanx a bunc am now ok