hernu, 09 Dec 2009dear all, i'm the music lovers. i really cant stand w/out music. and i do love texting. i'm... morePls dont think too much. Go, get it, you will fall in love with it. It is simply superb
i am planning to buy a business phone. shortlisted e71, e63 and samsung omnia b7320. price wise e63 is economical with almost all features i needed. only in 3G, there was a difference e63 is umts and e71 is hdspa. will it make much difference in long run. i hope i will keep this phone for next 2 to 3 years. somebody please guide me.
hello everyone, i'm using nokia e 63 for 4 days now.since 7/12/09. I'm gonna make the review of this cheap e series device.
1.Audio quality is suprise me...A LOT!!! i insert the 5530 xpress music headphone and the quality is jump high to the masses! the bass is deep and clear, treble is really great and crystal clear! and the vocal is really impressive! it sound real!NO distortion at all. and the speaker inside the headphone is holy LOUD! the audio quality is well balance you can hear bass,treble and vocal clearly and i don't get it why gsmarena says it has a worst audio quality?
2. 2 megapixel is decent. standard two megapixel camera.the colouring is quite god but the noise is kinda high at night. dynamic range of the camera quality is average but in daylight the picture is good for 2 megapixel. e 71 camera is worse though.
3. Messenging is really good. the qwerty keypad is totally responsive and the qwerty keypad size is fit for a large thumb(like me). e71 is quite small qwerty keypad.(that's why i don't buy e71.)
4. Wi-fi signal is great! like my good ol' N79. i live in 5th floor apartment i still can get 2 or 3 wireless from ground floor. The internet browsing is 5 times faster than N79. If you a internet geeks. get this phone!
5. I love the flash light on the phone. you can the flash camera as a torch light. just press the space bar and hold it for few second until the light appear.
its really bright just like normal torch light.
6. Finally it support 3.5 mm audio jack! so, music lover. take this phone and insert any 3.5mm headphone and see what this phone's audio quality.
7.Very very very good battery life! i use this phone at tuesday i called my girlfriend for 1 hour, send 25 song using bluetooth. message tones of messages, listen music for 3 hours and using wifi for 1 hour and 30 minutes and play a game( i get game tetris for free) for like 1 hour. in thursday, the battery life still have two bar. great battery life.
8. The build quality is great! no fingerprint or smudges on the back or in front of the phone(except the screen though). I find no creak or any weird noise on this phone.
1: The speaker of this phone(for calling) is quite low. just my old old old 3500 classic. I called on public and noisy places i can't hear clearly what the caller says. but tha clarity is good though
2. The loudspeaker of this phone(for music and multimedia thing.) is kinda slow. even on maximum volume. its same like stereo speaker n79. BUt the quality is good though.
3. Very dissapointing retail package. i bought this phone at rm 920. but what i get is a 3 pin charger, a low class headphone(5130 headphone everyone?, no usb, no installer cd, 1 gig memory. Good thing it gave a memory card free. if not, i have to buy it.
4. Although it have 3g. but it doesn't have a front camera! so you have to use a mirror tho make a video call.
5. There's another weird thing on this phone. the equilizer is useless. when i want to change to the preset the quality is still remain unchanged. I dunno why but it gave nice quality so i don't take it seriously.
although this phone is an alternative for business man to buy a cheap handset. but for a multimedia geeks, i HIGHLY RECCOMENDED to buy this phone. so that's all my review of nokia e 63. so that's all. thank you and assalamualaikum.
I must say that this device has exceeded my expectations. Of course the E71 is a very strong alternative with a superb build quality like the E51, E66, E75, and the new E52, E55 and E72. But this device is significantly less than all bar the E51 which is being phased out, it has the same processor and screen as the E71, runs the same software and includes a 3.5mm jack and the internet radio application built in. Arguably along with the E51 the best value smartphone on the world market. Strongly recommended unless you require a qwerty device that also has GPS and a higher resolution camera module in which case the E71, E72, and E75 are the only options.
peter, 09 Dec 2009help me choose between e63 and e71, is there a big difference? what if u choose e63 than e71? ... moremajor diff:
1-camera ....... 2 MP@E63 while 3.2MP@E71
2-GPRS ....... UMTS2E63 while HSDPA@E71
3-there is a front cam for video calls at the E71 while there is no at the E63.
what about e63 mobile TV Edition,for me its looks perfect than any other phone today, just imagine like no one else before and suitable for everybody.
tried to do update ota,,but device manager needs to be set up...can anyone help with what settings are requiered ..server id .ect
Iz, 09 Dec 2009Bro..
i bet u go for E63..although there are plenty more device that hv the same criteria or ... morehey buddy
before updating first back up ur data by going to tools>memory>options>backup data. after updating go to options>restore data to restore ur phone data.
Spirals's helper, 09 Dec 2009Try changing the date to about a year back and intsal or download a SISX software. hope this h... morehey buddy
please dont mind me. but use any other name not the present one.
help me choose between e63 and e71, is there a big difference? what if u choose e63 than e71? is it ok?
I bought this phone yesterday and i absolutely love it. I personally found it better than an iphone. The camera although it is only a 2MP camera...the quality is just brilliant! Very easy to text with.
I would recommend this phone to anyone!
1000boboih, 09 Dec 2009Yes, you are correct; what should I do to be able to install Coreplayer?
Please help me.Try changing the date to about a year back and intsal or download a SISX software. hope this helps
Keep me updated
hernu, 09 Dec 2009dear all,
i'm the music lovers. i really cant stand w/out music. and i do love texting. i'm... moreBro..
i bet u go for E63..although there are plenty more device that hv the same criteria or more like E63,but i can tell u one thing..this phone is superb dude..u can do what ever u want with it..i dont know bout other pple experience..but mine is working superbly..esp the speaker is very fine to me..i can listen to music or make/receive called w/out a hassle..although its a business series not XM series but i bet u the speaker is loud like hell dude..try it..i've been using this for 2 1/2 months now..
Sprial's helper, 08 Dec 2009Hey.
What is the error message you get when you try to install coreplayer?
Possibilitie... moreYes, you are correct; what should I do to be able to install Coreplayer?
Please help me.
iz, 08 Dec 2009bro..is that true ha the latest firmware is 400.something?wow...what benefit or the new featur... morehey buddy
this new version has faster connectivity on web and also nokia has improved some flaws on messaging. plus hanging problem is greatly solved by updating. there are two extra features- chat which is chat engine for chatrooms in ovi.com and other is ovi store from which u can download directly themes etc. without going to website.