its the second best phone that ill be receiving in just a few days,the best to this phone is ........ ill having this for free,,yehey!............ blessing....
enjoy on what you have ryt now..
hi. can anyone tell me why E71 is much more expensive compared to E63? thanks.
hey guyz i have a samsung omina a regret it im thinkin of buyin this phone is it good at all hows the camera? does it lack at all cause i really need to know thx......................
I have installed Google Maps in my E63 and its working awesome. Its even telling my current location on the maps witheven though e63 doesn't have GPS... Wow.. Supers.. now i dont need to buy expensive phone like e71 for GPS functionality. It can be managed through e 63 itself.. amazing technology from Google Maps.. hats off..
Can anybody teach me how to intall new theme in my phone? I already download from internet but once I try to intall...it's come out error... What should I do?
If you are into music or pictures, this phone is not for you, but if your lifestyle demands constant connection this phone is excellent because of its easy email set-up feature, superb battery life, easy sync w/ your pc via Nokia PC Suite, the QWERTY keyboard is so comfortable to use, etc. And most of all it is very affordable he! he!
By the way the flashlight is just AWESOME!!!
hey guys, uhmm please can anyone tell me if this is a good or bad phone fro school....
i have been using a nokia n73, i hate it..its crap haha.
can any body suggest.. ?
i need Symbian OS. specially for Natural Sound recorder must possible to installed, as i'm using nokia 3230.
is there any body who really can suggest me?
my requirement ..
1. mmaudio jack
2. natural soundrecorder must compatable
3. memory card must.
4. camara optional
good phone but i noticed that there is lag whenever im typing sms on the phone everytime after using space in between words... anyone experiencing the same problem??
Vicknesh, 19 Mar 2009Hi guys, just purchased tis phone(E63).. I must say, first impression is awesome.. Slim and li... moreThats the best review i ever read thank u very much, most apreciate iam just excited now i cant wait for my new e63 to arrive!
Hi guys, just purchased tis phone(E63).. I must say, first impression is awesome.. Slim and light with user friedly interface.. Will try to give the pros n cons form my experience
- light weight, compared to my old brick I was using.(o2 zinc)
- good finishing, won't slip off ur hand easily.
- qwerty k/b may seems to be tightly packed but actually its not that hard. Easily able to type sms n email wiith one hand holding. All keys are within reach. Of course, at a resonable speed.
- very bright torch light.(flash) I mean really bright. And don't need to avtivate camera. Just press n hold space key for on/off..
- the e63 can actually read out text sms to you. I'm serious.. Useful when driving maybe...
- has english dictionary
- good music quality, in my opinion. Come on, its not a ipod or something. For a phone, decent...
- has imbedded flash player
- has adobe pdf reader
- 3.5mm audio jack at top right hand corner.
- has fm radio
- has wi-f!! how important is this...
- no infrared
- uses micro-usb connector and not e common mini-usb..
- has quick office but can't open 07'office word document. Meaning can't open file extension '.docx'..
but able to open '.doc' though.
- flash player can't forward or rewind when playing flash video. A big let down..
- inbuilt real player can't play much file format. Mp4 mostly..
- no volume controls on either sides of phone.
Eventually, biggest factor is price. Considering the pros n cons and cost of the phone, I must say, its a bargain..
The E63 is not a 'all in one phone' where u got all the hardware n software together.
Its a good nokia phone that gets the job done. Hope this review was useful.. See ya...
P.S: by the way, the E63 battery life is awesome!!
its a gr8 mid range fone and i going to buy soon nice work from nokia . . .
Can any one help where can i get e63 softwares(Anti virus,camcorder,etc..)
Plz can someone tell me what is SAR rate of a mobile and why it varies in different mobiles? Is it related to the communication capability of a mobile? How SAR rate of a mobile can be checked? is E51 dangerous for human body due to its high SAR rate????
henry, 16 Mar 2009Hi everyone, Can any body tell me how to get g-talk and yahoo messenger or MSN on the E63, is ... moreGo to www.fring.com.u will get all messengers in one app.u can also chaeck www.nimbuzz.com
Ankit, 17 Mar 2009Hey guys After doing a lot of research i am thinking of buying this phone. my special require... morehi If ur looking 4 music,Then ur lookin at wrong phone.Better look in Music express range.
does this fone work with tmobile sim cards???? please ne1? i dont wanna but it if it doesnt work
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2009HELP!! i really wanna get this phone but im not sure about the qualitys for it, also is the... morethe camera is good despite of its 2MP. but since i have the digicam already id rather chose e63 than e71. e63 is cheapest compared to e71 but it has same features. no regrets in choosing e63. the best nokia i had...