cris, 26 Dec 2008uhmm, after I got so frustrated and disappointed with all the bugs and software issues of my N... morehello there i also have E63 but i dont experienced that kind of problem try to visit any Nokia center to check if there is a problem with you typing or scrolling the key pads or maybe its the phone
Concerning Prices in India:
Presently INR price of the phone is at Rs. 16,000 in the Nokia Priority Showroom..
Experienced people.. plz suggest that till when can we expect this high price to drop to the 14-14.5k ??
In Indonesia it's still unreasonably expensive, 3.700.000 IDR. damnt...
Hadi, 26 Dec 2008Hi guys.. Can I used blackberry connect for this phone?ya you can but for it you must ve advane GPRS connection with settings more info
After 2 wewk [nokiasupport.in]
Doesnt matter, 26 Dec 2008Nokia E63 Vs Nokia E71 * The newly announced E63 lacks GPS whereas the E71 has the GPS feat... moreE63 launched in India today for 16500, the packaging also includes a 1gb memory card. No leather cover etc... An expensive proposition considering E71 is available for abt 3000 more. Would strongly suggest going for an E71 if u wanna buy a phone immediately or if not, then wait for the prices to head southwards... Totaly not worth 16500!!!
It's a completed phone with a favorable price.
Congratulatons for NOKIA Inventors.
I wanted to know how much ram does this phone contain,
and if anyone of you dont know how to get it just mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and i will send you an application that will tell you how much ram and prossecor does this phone contain
uhmm, after I got so frustrated and disappointed with all the bugs and software issues of my N95 8GB (themes won't uninstall, stuck applications, etc), I decided to buy & check this phone out. I bought the phone last december 25.
I must say I was pretty impressed with the phone's performance considering its price. I bought it for like PHP13,800 only (about USD291).
However, I'm kinda having this "PROBLEM" (i dunno if it is really a problem or is it just me being OC)...
Whenever I type something (SMS, filename, etc), I feel that my phone's DELAYED in flashing it on screen (especially after pressing the SPACE BAR button).
For example, if I will type "Nokia E63", after hitting the space bar to type "E", there's a delay in displaying it on screen for like a second. So if I type "N O K I A" (with spaces in between), it will not immediately display it. This problem only happens every after I hit the space bar button (but cmon, we always use the space bar!)...
Are you guys having the same "problem"?
Do you know how to FIX it?
Its really bothering me. I've tried reformatting the phone, both hard and soft resets, but nothing happened...the said "problem" is still there. I need your help guyz. hope to hear from u soon. thanks!
Manh Hung, 23 Dec 2008It's low price but it's very nice, in Ha Noi VietNam its cost is $250.It's good for business s... moreYeah, I think there are suitable prices in VN, but we just worry abt the ogigin and quality of goods...where's the phone made from? If the phone made from Finland, Germany or others EURO countries, the buyer'll agree the added price a bit enthusiastically opposite the phone from China, everybody unlike this...surely!
E63 desires for interesting n' understanding high-tech fans...including the any S40, S60 symb. fone, not common people.
Can we get a review for this handset, please ?
it's a very good mobile with a nice price.
Nokia E63 Vs Nokia E71
* The newly announced E63 lacks GPS whereas the E71 has the GPS feature.
* The newly announced E63 has 2 megapixel camera(no autofocus) whereas the Nokia E71 has 3.2 megapixels camera(autofocus)
* The Nokia E63 has more plastic colured body as opposed to the metal body of E71.The front is a metallic-finish, whilst the back cover is a soft-touch finish - both attract far few fingerprints than the E71’s.
* The E63 is nearly identical in dimensions to the E71 except for the depth - the E63 is around 1.5 times the depth of the E71.
* The E63 has a 3.5mm jack on top versus the E71’s 2.5mm jack on the side. This appears to be the first E-series to have a standard headphone socket - something normally saved for N-series.
* The E63 has no side buttons for volume or voice recording. It’s also missing the E71’s IR window.
* The E63 has a revised keyboard layout, adding a ‘/’ button on the lower row, shortening the space bar.
* The E63 appears to have a slightly smaller dimension screen although it is the same 320 by 240 pixels as the E71.
* The E63 does not support HSDPA data in all models.
* The E63 has the same 110 MB internal memory, but is shipped without an additional memory card (although a slot to add one is present).
* The E63 adds a flashlight function that allows the camera’s LED flash to be used as a torch.
* The E63 lacks the E71’s faux-leather slip case.
thought it would be an interesting option but turns out too expensive .... launched for INR 16500 IN NEW DELHI ( usd 345 )
one would rather buy e71 for usd 410