You can't stop the snap sound, I imagine it's there to prevent perverts from taking pics on the sly. Nice work phone manufacturers.
I have had one of these phones for a few months now, and it works 100%. It doesn't get hot or slow after use, and I love the SIP phone :) Im going to install Fring so I can use SIP calls for cheap over 3G!
is it true that the rubber coating or whatever it is peels off easily?
anyone please tell me.thx
i'm really enjoying the camera features of this phone however, how do i silence the snap sound when i'm taking a picture of filming a video. this is really important to me. plus, wats the biggest size memory card i should use????
intend on buying this phone soon,but had a question as too weather skype would be possible???thanks
I'm looking to purchase this phone but I just have one question!!
I looked @ the specs and it says that the games are downloadable, but does it have any games on it as standard?
can u pls tell me what is the phone lock code to set my phone default settings??
i have a problem regarding my bluetooth headset(Nokia BH-700).
i was using this without any problem for 1 week, but now i cant hear any sound from that except beep sound. is there a call coming initialy its beep, then no ringing tone can hear from the head set. i can start the call by pressing the answer key in the head set, but no sound i can hear. from my head set answe/end and volume key are working properly. only problem is i can't hearthe sound.
but my head set is ok, i checked with other phones.
please help me to figure this out.
i read on the features sections.they said this phone also have black and white colors.is it true?cause i can't find it anywhere,not even in nokia-asia.
I cannot understand why a mobile of this kind does not have an FM radio!!!
one of the best phone ever seen in the resent times with all the specifications.
I would like to know that does this phone get hot after access usage? like heavy call or heavy sms? and other question is is there any problem with slide or slide can cause any problem in display or can make scratches?
got this phone yesterday haven't been of it since, its been great, got the red, best colour ever. Its great in every section. I highly recomend this phone to any one, but mainly youths,
I say get it if you can!!!!!!
Got this phone about 30 days ago and there goes my evaluation for those who may be interested:
- Symbian S60 (friendly interface, very cognitive and easy to use - and find - all resources);
- WI-FI (the best feature on this cellphone im my opinion, and besides navigation you can use VOIP on it!);
- Multimedia support (Mp3, aac, aac+, mp4..- you can also download AVI player ;)
- Lots of software to download (all softs for N70 for example works perfectly on this phone!);
- Camera (the camera IS GOOD 1600 X 1200 - if u want some improvement I recommend the software FX CAMERA)
- If want to use the media player on the speakers, make sure you have the charger around...(full batery lasts ALMOST 1 hour);
- Heating - when the media player is on and using the speakers, in about 15 minuts the cellphone is unbelievable hot (truth guys: this sometimes scares the crap out of me! I´ve contacted NOKIA and they said it´s "within the standarts");
- No touch screen :(
GENERAL OPINION: great phone, with lots features and very usefull for office and also for fun! For me was a great choice.
Hey, I looking forward to buying E65.
Please tell me if can I syncro with the MS Outlook, especially need to syncro the contacts.
If yes: its done by any connection? WLAN? Bluetooth? IR? Anybody knows?
Please be kind and answer also to my mail
TNK you very very much.