I'm comparing between E61i and the E65. I'm a bit confused.
Can anyone help with that?
Absolutely CRAP, worst phone i have ever owned.. waste of money.. constantly in for repairs, NO Software updates from Nokia.. Do Not get an E65, you will regret it....
plz help me. i want to know how the sound & camera quality? is it stereo? and does the camera has flash?
I have Nokia E65 and its simply perfect. But the only problem I faced is downloading themes, I even tried to change the option in App. Manager to installation set to all but it didn't allow me to set to all, so if anyone know how to change it. Plz I will really apprciate it. Thanks
I had this phone for 1 week & it was very slow so gave it to my husband & brought the 6500 slide. The E65 is only 10 days old now & the problems have started.
It turns itself on & off 2-3 times daily, all the themes downlaoded just disappeared from themes on phone, the reception is not great & when my husband recieves a call it cuts off or after ringing for a few seconds now goes to answer phone, it takes 4-5 minutes to start up in the morning, when putting a wallpaper on the front screen it goes back to default once aday.
Each day there seems to be another problem cropping up!!!!!!!
I had trouble downloading the themes but now everything is fine.
Go to tools, app mgr, options, settings, make sure the software installation is set to ALL, online cert check is set to OFF.
Hope this works it did for me.
I finally got my E65 and it's really no doubt it's the best mobile ever. The only issue that I think it's editing office documents.
Hey folks, i have problems installing themes on my e65.... can u guys kindly help me out!!
The sound, message alerts etc are the loudest i have heard on a mobile phone
It is true E65 have a nice design , but it have many disadvantages: low sund quality , poor camera , poor battrey life..
Oh , just buy it of u like design , no other .
Just bought one today but i was told the little black dot next to the ear piece was a second camera for video calling but i call only manage to video call using the main camera on the back of the phone. Is there something i have missed or was i grossly informed?
pity obout the poor camera quality on this model, but otherwise a good phone.but how do i get skype on it
1. any idea where to download the custom voice? (defaults are martin & ellen)
2. how do u set the screensaver? (if there's any)
Hi Guys, I bought my E65 last night. Lovely phone and I'm totally satisfied with it (so far!) I spent 2 weeks researching before picking it up. I do have 2 questions though - would appreciate if anyone could help me out:
1. How do I auto lock my keypad? (say after 15 sec of idle time)
2. How do I eliminate the clicking sound when I take snaps from the camera?
i have the same problem with the keypad and i miss the radioplayer but is a very good phone
Hi guys i ve been using dis for a month approx ... i didnt face any major prob till but the phone is litle slow.. I am eagerly for a software update of dis phone from the nokia website . I need format it once.. to make it work perfectly. Hey can u suggest me any site where i can find its softwares bcuz it does not accept sis format....
Just DON'T BUY THIS PHONE.
I have one for about two weeks and I find that this phone has serious problems.
1. It resets itself up to even five or six times in a day, especially using the slider (common in all of them).
2. The phone is terribly slow, especially on installed applications (common in all of them).
3. The battery life is really poor (common in all of them).
4. Comparing to SE phones and other new Nokia phones, sound of playing music is very low and it has poor quality (common in all of them).
5. It has a mono headset in the box, that is embarrassing (common in all of them).
6. When you read a new sms you can never find it again in your inbox. Or when a new sms comes you must search to find it among old ones (not common in all of them).
I'm so disappointing about my E65, and unfortunately there is no update from Nokia.
I'm waiting for SE W960 to replace with my E65 !!!!