Hey Scarlet. You first have to go to nokiausa.com and download the Advanced Call Manager app. Send it to your phone via email or bluetooth. Once the phone receives the app, it will install it automatically. When you open the app, you can set restrictions on what calls you want to accept or reject. Just make sure to "Hide" the app and NOT "Exit" when you select your settings; otherwise, unwanted calls will still come through. Good luck!
How do I make a list of reject call of incoming... I saw from the specification not from this website that this phone has this feature of rejecting incoming calls...?
LOL, 20 Apr 2009Yoo yooo need help...
first.. it keeps restarting..
second.. keypad sometimes not unloc... moreHi there, to remove some of your old themes
Go Menu - Installations - App Mgr.
There you will see the names, when you have highlighted it, go options, remove. It will uninstall it from your phone.
Hope this helps
i am a proud owner of a E66 and i`m loving it.but the pictures are not so good i don`t know if it my phone
Just grabbed Black Korean chinese batt today looks awsome but is the same stupid E66, price down to 300$ Finland is gone vendors now putting made n finland labels on their own stop it Nokia you be runied
Yoo yooo need help...
first.. it keeps restarting..
second.. keypad sometimes not unlocked when i open slide (therefore i have to press unlocked manually)
third.. i want to delete some of my old downloaded themes but how?
any idea? thanks
it was Good But Not Have Speed .
Some Tims Hang Between Calls And Callrecords
Here are some things I was not happy with:
- when entering the Menu, there is always the 'message' icon displayed, even if there is no message received.
- the Loudspeaker is not very good.
- when trying to enter a meeting in Calendar,it displayed 'System error', it was sent back to the Factory.
- the battery does not last too long.
- shape and size are quite nice, good camera, and others.
- to be able to set ascending ringing for the alarm clock. (otherwise is annoying in the morning)
- to display the Calendar entries for the following days, not only the 1st entry from the next day.
- nicer analogue clock.
- simplified Menu (maybe I'll come back with details)
- after changing some settings to have an 'OK' button instead of Exit. Is just the feeling that your setting is not confirmed.
I have this phone in red and I'm happy with it. Understatedly classy, very smooth sliding mechanism, texting is a dream, apps work fine and the specs are perfect with my needs. All in all, no complaints.
hello..! I think Nokia e66 is best of the nokia e series, because e series is vry big phones and very heavy so e66 is the nice very attractive look, and the model is very good.
Why these two screws in the back side when you open the sliding? It dosen't look nice.
Other than that it'a s very smart mobile,new exiting design.i like it.i might buy one.
james, 21 Mar 2009for battery life make sure that lj mode on. then u wil get ariund 4030 hrs. 2. fold acurren... moreHi ive just bought the e66 and the batery life seems to die pretty quick even though im not even using it much. Is there a way to get it to last for longer
Have been using the phone for about a week now and I can say its pretty good cel phone.
A few things to improve though:
-Voice Command (Doesnt work properly and you cant teach the phone to improve performance).
- Camera options-bar doesnt rotate when you turn the phone (Accelerometer)
- You can't define a netweork acces point in a "per session" basis, I mean, if you use more than one application that needs data connection, the phone will keep asking you the NAP for each.
-Not the best sound with the mono-built-in speaker.
-I cant hear very well with handsfree in a noisy environment.
- Some features or functions are treated as applications (and the may keep running in the background even if they shouldnt) as Phonebook, Call record, etc.
The good things:
- Almost everything: Design, performance, construction quality...
So far, I love this phone. (being an former HTC TILT user) Im not even missing the QUERTY keyboard!
Cheers and enjoy this phone!
pro: a ultra fast phone in all aspect. it' a pleasure work with it.
great implementation on calendar, phonebook and active desktop. Well thought, well designed, and great construction. really ergonomic with a pleasure case. slide is responsive and without any trouble.
a well done display. editing a message is really confortable and easy. you can write down a poem if you want. Great gps, responsive autorotation, excellent the advanced call manager per installed.
contro: bad 3.2 mpx camera performance (2mpx is better trust me), battery lifetime. Signal is not strong and audio in conversation should be better. Speakers are clear but not loud.
payed 369 euro in italy
vote: 8/9 (best in it's category)
Mido, 14 Apr 2009If any body can tell me if there is E66 Made in FinlandYes but you have to get it from Finlad Lol
I tried to search for the one (they say made in Finland) and never found it. Even on the net and I never found it and my advice if you like this phone but ave no problem with slightly bigger hand set, get the E71.