DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE... I REGRET I BOUGHT
1. Very very bad battery life. hardly goes 2 days. If you use frequent 1 day!!! If you use Wlan 1o hours. If you use GSP 5 hours!!!
2. Bad slide cover. Not running smoothly. You have to close it with your own action. (it is not sliding smoothly.)
3. Bad workmanship. Cover (lcd side) is not staying tight when it is open. When you click buttons cover it is not steady, it is dancing!!!
4. Battery cover is not fitting well. Opening and closing it is a pain and seems if you often open and close it is going to spoil.
5. Sim card slot is stupid. You put the sim card... but it is a pain to take it out.
6. Sound up/down keys are so hard that you have to press very powerfully.
7. But photo key is so light that you touch it and it takes photo... before you are not ready.
8. USB connection slot has a little cover.. but it is not fitting to its place (playing, not tight)
9. GPS is a shame twice. It's fix time is more then 10 minutes if you are steady. If moving, may take a life to get a fix. Secondly, only nokia map working. For ex. you can not use Tomtom. Because it is not possible to use internal GPS.
10. Photo quality is average... but if you thing 3.2 pixel camera, it is bwlow average.
Only good thing with this phone is Symbian OS which is doing well.
DO NOT BUY THAT PHONE...
sam, 28 Oct 2008this is what we all r weaping about...so u also join us--no wories this is a normal function.i am planning to buy one, is it a good one??
SAM, 28 Oct 2008nokia must have bribed u to post such oppinion??????i am planning to buy one, is it a good one??
sush, 01 Oct 2008hello, can any one tell me if the slide is the active one. as if you close the slide it will t... morethis is what we all r weaping about...so u also join us--no wories this is a normal function.
Mario, 27 Oct 2008I have this phone for 4 months and i dont have any problem with slider, so ...how if we want to use Voip function??anybody know??
Victor, 25 Oct 2008This phone has 2 major and unfortunately serious problems. 1) problem with slider 2) poor batt... moreHmmm i wanna buy new phone but i dot no which phone should i buy..could u ple tel me de phone n96 n85 n e66 which one is better?but i wanna hav long life battery..
This phone has 2 major and unfortunately serious problems. 1) problem with slider 2) poor battery. In my opinion, Nokia did a mistake, thinking that smartphone users ( in our case - E66 users) will not care a lot about battery life. Actually people do care... And poor battery performance one of the main reasons why some people don't wanna buy E66. Another big mistake was construction of slider mechanism, which easily gets affected by magnet locks etc of you clothe or belt case. So, before purchase think twice if you can live with this serious problems.
Giza, 22 Oct 2008I bought Nokia E66 yesterday .I filled up the battery full,now my battery is empty,so this bat... moreNothing wrong with the Battrey. Problem is the phone. I change Battery once and all 3 unite in my family have same problem. Can you imagin in you use 3G or your wi-fi is on then then the phone on standby battery go down in less than 2 hours.Now you can imagin use push e-mail on E66 then even worst.
Marwa, 24 Oct 2008hi...
im truly with you i have over view both phone E66 and E71 and i didnt catch big diffe... moreMaybe you had a good luck with E66 but not me or some poeple I know. E66 is a pc garbage in preformance and quality. The slider have a problem. alot of time do not auto luck and close the phoen after conversation. The light on key board no come on ad can not see the key board in dark. battery life is so short. Charge once to twice a day. I been wating for N85 and now here tomorrow I will replace this pc of garbage with N85. Hopfully N85 is better. Do not buy this phone.
PS: Jsut in family we had 3 of them and all had same problem. they are all lemon.
MH, 19 Oct 2008Hi Guys,
I have gone through the 8 page review given for E 71 and E 66 and alos the user re... morehi...
im truly with you i have over view both phone E66 and E71 and i didnt catch big differance ...and im suggest to go for E66...it just like mine which my good lovly pick it up for me as its the best from latest smart phone.. i really like although i used to love and use samsung for ayears...its truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuly cool business tool mob..good luck.
I bought this phone a couple of days, ı just wanna say that it is absolutely marvelous phone so far....
Well, i work in a Sonofon store and I nicked the first phone we got and i must say i just love it.
Best phone ever made if u ask me. I've had it for about a couple of months now and im still all crazy about it!
With every other phone i've got sick and tired of it in just weeks.. Earlier i've been a long time fan of SE but this phone has turned me around.. luv it Nokia!
hey I think you need help with camera setting, the camera work perfectly there is nothing wrong with it.The phone is super goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood