....This phone costs more than $630.00 in Kenya (shilling equivalent to Kshs 53,000/-) and this makes it very irrational for buyers and will make the market returns lower than what it should have been if sales were reasonable......same phone is costing around Kshs 38,000/- abroad, and actually less in America where people can afford but with a stiffer competition from BB and android and crap. Why can't we have a uniform market for Nokia customers?
Anonymous, 20 May 2011360 x 640 pixels is low for 4.0 inch screen. It's not the pixel buddy it's the resolution is the most important.
You will not know how good this phone is unless otherwise you experience using it. there are sample models in any Nokia retailer store try navigate this handset and you will see how amazing it is
Jun, 19 May 2011Yes I agree with you Ovi Store dont have so many useful applicationWait I think they will rescructure the whole ovie store once the Nokia take the full responsibility in a few months
Nelson, 19 May 2011We are requesting Ovi Store to please release more free applications.Yes I agree with you Ovi Store dont have so many useful application
Bryan, 19 May 2011Hi, Who among you has the Nokia E7 for 6 plus months. I just want to know if it is still fa... moreThis E7 of mine is still very fast i got this last March with heavy use and downloaded tons of application but still i do not get any slow response or sluggisnes
Who among you has the Nokia E7 for 6 plus months. I just want to know if it is still fast. Most Nokia phones slows down after a year or two.
* Solid build, havent seen another phone like this one. keyboard is the best ever.
* Camera is decent for taking images, the video is superb.
* the screen is fantastic for watching movies, the speaker is ok, but the headset provided is very good.
* symbian 3 - you have to get used to for people coming from other OS (android users/ iOS users, dont bother buying this handset), but for everyone else this is a great phone. value for money in some more time when the price comes down to USD 450-500.
* there's good variety of software in the nokia store, however you will have to search for it.
Nokia is floundering, But I have not seen them this active ever! so if the prices of their handsets go down by a bit - they are a great buy. the most intensive competition will come from better software - android.