We are requesting Ovi Store to please release more free applications.
Bryan, 19 May 2011Hi, Who among you has the Nokia E7 for 6 plus months. I just want to know if it is still fa... moreThis E7 of mine is still very fast i got this last March with heavy use and downloaded tons of application but still i do not get any slow response or sluggisnes
Who among you has the Nokia E7 for 6 plus months. I just want to know if it is still fast. Most Nokia phones slows down after a year or two.
can e7 phone be connected to printer and take printouts ?
* Solid build, havent seen another phone like this one. keyboard is the best ever.
* Camera is decent for taking images, the video is superb.
* the screen is fantastic for watching movies, the speaker is ok, but the headset provided is very good.
* symbian 3 - you have to get used to for people coming from other OS (android users/ iOS users, dont bother buying this handset), but for everyone else this is a great phone. value for money in some more time when the price comes down to USD 450-500.
* there's good variety of software in the nokia store, however you will have to search for it.
Nokia is floundering, But I have not seen them this active ever! so if the prices of their handsets go down by a bit - they are a great buy. the most intensive competition will come from better software - android.
Hoba, 17 May 2011it is working normally with no issues, but just call & chat not vedio callThis has a video call also
Hoba, 17 May 2011it is working normally with no issues, but just call & chat not vedio callThank you Hoba.
I just read on several sites including nokia and skype communities that skype doesn't work on Nokia E7. Just wanted to make sure.
I have had the E7 for several days now. It's great. Great build, fast, responsive, lovely screen and hasn't crashed once. I would recommend it to anyone! Great phone!
All the Nokia phones are good after iam using e72, now i using nokia e7 it is very good phone i really like it...