hey guys i like this phone and i want to buy it...i'm currently using Htc do you think with my expirience on htc it wont be a problem for me using nokia E7
Yes, price of this phone in the philippines has declined from PhP28.5K to 26K. Also, N8 price is going down. it is probably due to upcoming Symbian Anna phones. maybe it is also because of anna update for S^3 phones.
salym.ally@hotmail, 26 Apr 2011da price is killing me.....i hope nokia will take down samsung galaxy,iphone4 and sony ericson... morethe price for the E7 is slowly declining, probly in a few months time, it will be even more cheaper as other phone maker is introducing their new phone models, in my country the LG 2X is a little bit cheaper compare to the E7, so it wont take that long before the price is as about the as N8( maybe even cheaper ) when it is first launch, good news for us :)
Its quite a phone to be true. Amazing video quality, apps, connectivity even the battery life is good too. But i feel that the and the camera of n86 beats this guy..
In India it's price is Rs.28500. In front of Galaxy II, Experia Arc, Sensation, Nexus II, Optimus 2X and Atrix will it survive?
great mobile. rates your design and specfication (for example HDMI).
thanks. Diego Franco.
As an E90 user, I was expecting that the user comments would have been taken into account. It would appear that even more has been removed from the spec. For example, a replaceable battery is important, mine rarely lasts a day due to use, and I am often away from any source of power. The trend towards thin devices is not appealing, I want a strong clamshell device like the E90, with perhaps a touchscreen internally. I am not interested in achieving a thin device whilst loosing strength and functionality. I definitely want the Symbian operating system, and would pay extra for this. I do not want stupid bent keyboards like the Blackberry, nor do I want a layout that is the wrong way round for typing. The E90 was almost perfect with it's adjustable tilt screen, function quick keys and removable battery. I type two fingered on mine easily. I do not want anything like the HTC/I Phone etc which cannot be put on a table and typed on. On the move, my E90 doubles as a PC.
Give me an E90 with a slightly larger internal touch screen and I would be very happy. In business, function is more important than form.
Got my E7 just before the Holy Week and i like it very much....Just had difficulty in opening (sliding) the keypads ( maybe because it's still new) It feels like it would slip through my hands. But guess what, it almost a week after it's still in one piece. Thank God!
I bought the E7 & it wont connect to my Carkit ck-7w ??????????????? what can i do ?? my E90 & E72 was working so fine on my car kit but E7 dont work with car kit & this is s big problem guys in nokia :B SOLE IT PLZ ...
Are we looking for a upgraded version of this phone with a memory slot in the future?
I have been using Nokia E7 for almost a month now...
My experience as below:
1. Very stylish phone, simply awesome looks.
2. Display is superb, 4 inch screen is very nice. I have watched complete movies on the phone and felt like watching it on laptop.
3. Support most codecs hence can play videos of most formats.
4. Keypad is amazingly great. Very nice and makes typing a comfort. (I hate typing on phone but here I am writing this review).
5. Phone is good at multitasking and not at all slow. I regulary use multiple applications without any hassle (like Opera mobile 11, Email client, Music Player, Video Player, Calling and Game as well all at the same time).
6. Gaming is superb for a phone, specially the HD games.
7. Touchscreen is very responsive.
8. Music quality is awesome, though loudespeaker is not loud enough but music on headphone is great.
9. Last but not the least, Hardware quality is excellent. Slideout QWERTY is the star of the show (not at all difficult to slideout).
I am loving it... it is as per my requirements... costed me Rs. 25000 in India...
how can i make Calendar event widget expanded to show more than two tasks at a time?