escoboy, 28 Nov 2011Pls how much is e7 now? which continent and country do you live in?
xenonmobile, 23 Nov 2011hello guys i'm using this phone for 8 month already, i tell you, its a best e series ever, nex... moreon my phone torch (camera flash) does not work by holding lock key. are you sure it works that way?
AnonD-13528, 21 Nov 2011is there a problem with the ovi store? because when i enter it, it does not open..it just keep... moreit once happend to me as well.but note something after master reseting it wait for it to boot up itself it will take up to 5 to 10 mins.
sai, 23 Nov 2011awesome mobile, excellent screen clarity, excellent battery back up (3 full days..really aweso... morebattery backup of 3days?? r u sure?? how much is ur use that battery lasts for 3 days?? i want to know......
I bought my Nokia E7 last week and it's very awesome smartphone the design is outstanding and very comfortable to use with a decent camera. The price now is very affordable compared to the latest released..The performance is excellent but the battery lasts almost 2 days depends on using it..For me this is the one of all E series has the best ever made..
E7 is the best a real qwerty touch screen for a professional to have, easy to use and the memory is great. No need to take out the battery as it is built in, Wow....
hi guys m using this phone.... i hav no complaints against this phone... m loving it... but ya its fixed focal length in camera is a minor issue...
[deleted post]now is rm1550. yes, but i dun care about secondary camera though, hoho
heloo i like Nokia e7 i bot last four month we have very good function but we have some problem in batrry.batrry need to everyday charge..what the problem need to everyday charge pls say something...!!!!!!
heloo i like it Nokia e7 i bot last 4 month all function is very good but we have some problem in batrry. batrry he need to everyday charge ...what the problem in batrry pls say something...!!!!
Yas, 23 Nov 2011Hello, when symbian Belle would be available on E7? please any one know? Thanks a lot.They announced that belle will be available in the end of this year. I think Symbian Anna already there. I will get this phone after two days. I don't know if there is a leaked belle for e7. Could someone tell you?
Hello, when symbian Belle would be available on E7? please any one know?
Thanks a lot.
hello guys i'm using this phone for 8 month already, i tell you, its a best e series ever, next to nokia e72 and e63, i tell you why:
1. The best audio quality in all E series i have ever used!. the sound is bloody loud,(in earphone mind you) the bass is deep, vocal is good but the treble somewhat low, but it should not be a problem because only minor low treble. i totally enjoyed listen music using this phone. not to mention, the stereo effect is superb,(better than samsung 5.1 channel sound thing).
2. Call and ring tone loudness is very good, better than my old e72, e7 has one of the loudest call and ring tone quality and loudness,(but loses to x2 and 5250 though) not to mention the reception is pretty good( not as good as n8 though). the sound does not distort and the sound is crisp clear.
3. i found the qwerty keyboard is very comfy to use, even though i used to use a smaller size qwerty keyboard(e72) but this qwerty keyboard is comfy to use and you will hardly missed typing using e7 qwerty keyboard.
4. superb build quality, the design of this phone is classy and elegant, and the build quality is strong, there is no wobbly or any creaking. thumbs up nokia for awesome build quality!
5. i don't have any problem using this phone, any hang up or restart, yes it has some lag for some transition, but come on, its good enough, not fully lag like previous nokia phones, update it to anna, this phone is 3 times smooth than symbian 3
6. i download some hd 3d games in e7, it runs buttery smooth, pretty impressed despite only have 680 mhz.
7. if you though that nokia e7 does not have torch light like e72, actually it have, just hold the lock key for few second and the camera flash will light out. doing the same thing to turn it off
8. the 720p hd video recording is very smooth and nice, the coloring is real, there is no pixel even you full zoom it, overall im very impressed by video quality of this phone.
9. in symbian anna, web browsing is supaer fast now, im enjoy web browsing using this phone since its faster now and you can use tab(only 3 tabs though) and the best part for web browsing LARGE SCREEN.
10. the display is.. big WOW. the clear black display black is deep and high brightness, and its very good in sunlight legibility, i can see the menu clearly even in under hot bright sun( i live in malaysia)
1. camera is good, the color is nice and the dynamic range is acceptable BUT when you zoom it, its start to pixelated pretty bad(my e72 perform better with less pixel even zoom. and the most disappointed part of this camera part is NO AUTO FOCUS. my e72 can perform better in macro mode, come on this is business phone, put auto focus in it.8 megapixel with no auto focus is weird
2. tooooooooooooooooooo expensive! yes its too expensive, last time i bought it at rm 1750(around 400 euro), n8 is totally cheaper than this phone.
3.although the build quality is good but on top of the phone is not very good, the usb port collect dust, i have to scrub it regularly and there is some scratches on top of the phone, easily scratch.
4. for people like to listen music using loudspeaker, this not is not for you, the loudspeaker for music is slow even on max, buy other phone of you want to find louder phone.
5. battery life is not the best in e series, my e72 can stand 4 days even on heavy use, but in e7 only stands 1.5 days on heavy use, but for mid use is 2 days, light use can stand 3 days max, in my opinion this is the poorest battery life in e series.
Overall, i'm happy using this phone, this is a best e series phone i have ever use, not to mention this is a first capacitive phone on e series. i'm gonna wait for symbian belle updated in my e7 or i change this phone if nokia produce the successor of this phone. but for now, i will use this phone untill i got this phone successor. anyway that's all my honest review( i think) good day and assalamualaikum
ps: visit my xenonmobile blogspot for more info
awesome mobile, excellent screen clarity, excellent battery back up (3 full days..really awesome isn't it?)
all apps works perfectly and UI was really pretty decent with ANNA
arya maddy, 21 Nov 2011minimum camera zoom with fixed focusits more expensive than N8 because it has a bigger screen and qwerty keyboard, not because of the features it has