Nokia E71 is the best fone i ever used.
If i upgrade my firmware what new application am i gonna get?
i want a phone between 12-15k,i m a lot into internet,so suggest me best phone
elow guys i love it my sister she gift me! a e71 phone! i was excited but this is my 1st time!
thnks brother yaar why are u getting so slow internet speed despite using 3g service? nokia e71 as u said sports up to 3.6mbps on hsdpa.
email@example.com, 29 Jan 2011Is this a wonderful phone? because my e71 is keep on hanging....... can u please tell me what ... moreHi millena, I've been using my e71 for months now and yes, I did have the same problem, I just reformated and installed KAV, and everything is now ok.
Is this a wonderful phone? because my e71 is keep on hanging....... can u please tell me what is the problem?
does its front camera works during online chat on internet? And how can i update my nokia e71 software? Please reply soon.
PLEASE ANSWER: How can I edit my contacts button, it always shows "Go Online" instead of the names from my phone. HELP!
Vikas , 27 Jan 2011I m very Much thank full for ur valuable information. U have just impressed me with Such infor... moreNo prob, Vikas.
Some extra tips:
* Don't get silicone cover for this phone (get a soft plastic one instead).
The problem is the 2 big ports on the left side of the phone. Any case would have a pretty large hole on the left to accommodate the MicroSD and USB ports there. However, due to high elasticity of silicone, what you get is a really wobbly left side of the casing. It will annoy you eventually because it will wear out and become rather loose. I have tried both cheap chinese-knockoff silicone case and a premium CAPDASE one. Even though CAPDASE one is better, they both wear out and get loose quickly (few months usage)
* Some things you can do that will increase battery life (details can be easily googled):
- Turn off breathing light
- Turn off light notification
- Set connection to GSM (only use 3G when needed)
* If you're going to browse the web, use Opera instead. E71's built-in browser is not really efficient/intuitive.
* If you use calculator a lot, use one of these instead:
- Enhanced Calculator for S60
* If you're going to buy another charger, pay attention to the mA strength of your original charger. Anything lower than that will still charge your phone, but at a slower rate.
* Ovi program is still buggy. Some quirks:
- If you want to sync calendar to PC, you must have both the Ovi program and MS Outlook/Windows Live Calendar installed.
- For a lot of people (like me), syncing contacts to Ovi program in PC simply doesn't work.
- Due to these annoyances, I only installed Ovi program to update the phone's firmware (or you can use Nokia software Updater instead)
* You can, however, sync directly to Ovi on the web.
- Register for Ovi account in ovi.com.
- Go to the Contacts page, click on the "Add a device" link on bottom left section. Pick your device and "Next". Put in your phone number and timezone. It will then give you a PIN, take note of it.
- Ovi will send you an sms. This sms contains setting for your E71. Insert the PIN (taken from the webpage), then the use the sms to save Ovi setting in your phone.
- Now on your E71, go to Menu - Tools - Sync. You will now have Ovi sync as another choice (the first choice is PC Suite)
- You can now sync directly to Ovi on the web. Both Calendar and Contacts. Why so complicated? It's because all these Ovi features only came out after E71 was released, so things don't really come preconfigured out of the box, unfortunately.
How is The sound Quality in earphone..........?
PLz reply Thanx......
WeWillSeeHowNokiaGoe, 25 Jan 2011"as U told "Newer isn't always better" so it does not sense to wait till mid Fe... moreI m very Much thank full for ur valuable information. U have just impressed me with Such information..
I cross checked the Specs Of E5 & I found that might have Faster processor & RAM but still having Hanging issues & good no. of people are recommended to not to buy...
Next I cross checked the Talk time In Nokia India website & I found showing 1250 Mh
Continuous Talk time is 7h 30m much lesser than E71 so I m making Mind to Go for a Great Experience with E71 & join the E71 Family ....
Thanks is not sufficient word to express my feelings of gratitude.....
But still I have the same word to Say....Thank You...
& Plz send me all other Important Site address So that I can use Most out of it .....
Thank You Friend...
Thanks a Lotttttt....
shaq, 27 Jan 2011i wnt a phone among e71,c6 and 5800xm,i want nice browsing.......If u want a phone only for browsing among the three u mentioned then 5800Xpress music is the best.