plz tell me how can i re install quickoffice.if i fomat my phne memory will i loose my quickoffice.
yep in my phne camera i saw thoes zibra lines in low light.
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2010guys im going to buy a ph0ne but im thinkng ab0ut wht sh0uld i buy e63 or e71.. d ris0n y is t... morego for the e71 because its metal. E63 is crappy. It doesnt have volume controls on the side. Plus, e71 is a multi-award winning phone. Go for it im telling ya
shahid tnx.. but what im thnkng is that? can e71 cn drve 16 gig mem0ry? like the e63
Very gud fone buts needs sum altercations.
Hi, this is a good solid phone; quite a lot of options, customizations and features to get used to; it's a Mercedes of Symbian phones. Nokia maps available for free (at least in Australia) helps too. A couple of things I didn't like. a. The interface of the front screen is crappy and fonts are way too small - it is not possible to change - hard to read the status icons if your eyes are not so good. b. ovi suite just does not work with this phone on both of my computers (PC and laptop) - had to go back to an old PC Suite 7 - it works fine. c. Ovi maps are very slow if a lot of points are loaded - I loaded in about 500 speed cameras location - as slow as a turtle, had to remove. And the last one - why on earth do they still have a thin Nokia power plug, rather than feed from the data cable? It's a 5V power supply, but to feed from a PC you need a CB-126 cable with 2 heads which is not in a box. More so, a standard CB126 cable power plug is too long for this phone and falls out. Other than that - a good reliable machine. Feels much more solid that my previous E61.
guys im going to buy a ph0ne but im thinkng ab0ut wht sh0uld i buy e63 or e71.. d ris0n y is that the mem0ry of that e63 is up to 16 gig whle d e71 is up to 8 gig only.. please help
its a complete,nice and smartphone .i luv it
I've been using this phone for 1,5 years. I strictly recommend it to those who think to buy. It is my best assistant.
I've got nokia E71, so can anybody tell me from where i can get exchange for checking my emails. Cause my company has blocked pop3
i want to know how to get an e71 software bcos i ve misplaced the original one
this phone is good
but major weak point is 2.5mm audio jack it should be 3.5mm
Tom, 14 Oct 2010My friend just found this phone in hotel someone forgot it can he reuse it?Yes of course he can, if he has any sense he will use his own simn card. (plus he will need to buy a phone charger )
I bought this phone a month ago and I must admit I've been enjoying its functions except that the battery doesn't last long. Actually, maybe it's because I'm always online. Its a good buy!
hello i want to ask you that how can
update my nokia E71 software new version by USB cable..Someone help me pls....
moiz, 14 Oct 2010plz help me out; how i can use front camera. reply me soonif ur phone is fully hacked wid hellox2 then u can install camera fxpro from mobile 9 by which u can make videos and capture pics also......if ur mob. Is not hacked then u can use camera fx but in this version u cant shoot pics frm frnt cam......u can just watch ur front cam is wrkng but nt capture pics....so imstall camera fx and enjoy ur front camera....
plz help me out; how i can use front camera. reply me soon
I am a proud owner of an E71 for exactly two years now.
I bought it when it first came out.
This is a great phone
1. Form Factor. Design is the best
2. Screen. Of course, others will say the screen isn't good because of the pixel size. But my point is: of course the pixel size will be low because the screen is small. You don't expect it to have 640 x 480 when it's not even more than 3 inches diagonally. Judge the screen based on its merits for its size. The screen is fantastic. Colors are very brilliant. After two years of use, the display still makes me feel I own a brand new phone.
2. Keyboard. The littlest difference in key sizes between and E71 and an E72 spells a marked difference. E72 is easier to type in. But it doesn't mean E71 is a downer. It's not. Typing here is fabulous because they keys have very good travel and the tactile feedback is nice. I type fast in my Iphone but I always end up using my E71 when jotting notes and writing in Quickoffice word. Physical keyboard is always better and the E71 does a good job with its keyboard implementation.
3. Quickoffice. You can edit and read docs,excel, ppt and it comes with the box. Other Nokia products you have to upgrade it so you could edit. Here, it's free. Very good really especially WORD.
4. Mail for exchange is top notch. By this alone, I am planning to buy a new E71 before Nokia stops manufacturing it. E71 messaging and email is top notch. I have unlimited data plan so I am practically just using my E71 as an email device. I use another phone for call and text. E71 keeps me updated, the calendar syncing is fantastic.
5. The price. 2 years ago I paid 21000 for this device when it was first launched. Now it's 12000 and with a build quality and zippy performance like this, you should never miss out on E71 when thinking of buying a new phone.
6. Caters to everyone. For those who are not business savvy and won't use it for emailing, you still WIN because your E71 is an eyecandy. With the metal finish, the E71 trumps every other phone in terms of looks. You can ditch the messaging capability if you don't want it but you still end up having a better looking phone compared to the rest of the pack and for a cheap price range.
And anytime you want to use its fabulous messaging/e mail capability, you are sure not to be disappointed. E71 is better than the blackberries there.
7. Camera has autofocus and macro shots. Macro shot is a gift for those who want to take notes quickly from a book or the internet (monitor screen). You just take a picture and you have your quick reference. No need to write it down. The macro shot is fabulous. I have a full album of documents I took snapshots of for a particular topic. This keeps me well informed and comes in handy when I try to recall them.
1. GPS.....hard to lock a satellite signal. And I mean awfully hard. In fact i just used it for less than 10 times throughout the two year period I had it. I have A GPS and still....poor signal locking.
2. Camera in low light conditions. Zebra lines appear diagonally on the left side of my camera in low light.I know it's a module defect. I have replaced it with another when it was still in warranty but still zebra lines appear. Seems Nokia didn't bother to tighten quality control for the camera modules of E71.
3. Now, the browser. Two years ago, the browser was still passable. Now with other phones having zippy internet browsing, I kinda feel left out with the slow loading of pages. Rendering is good but when page is content heavy, it really is slow. Safari does a better job for the same internet connection. Well, E71 only has around 110MB RAM so I'm not really complaining that much.
THE PROS OUTWEIGH THE CONS. WITH THE LOW PRICE TAG OF THE E71, IT IS MUCH BETTER TO BUY ONE NOW. IN MY CASE, MAYBE AGAIN.