i am use in E71 mobile .my friend same setting chage .so i am call any person number no resives other side only disply in UNKNOW NUMBER so ple help me any friends
ple send infermaction email@example.com
I want to Use video call with 3G supported network. Therefore i have downloaded skype
But it is not working . I can't sign in.
So anyone know then plz... Tell me on my id.
I can't remove the games that I installed in my phone... I try to removed it but it didn't worked....Kindly please reply soon.... or u can send your answer to my email account at firstname.lastname@example.org....
i have failed to use the camera of my handset help me how do i go about it or what is it for?
how to use call record in e71
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2013u need a wifi modem then select connectivity-wifi-turn on and search for wifi nw ,..ge connected Try download Joikuspot in ur Sym phone you wil enjoy it lik modem
lala, 01 Feb 2013How can I turn off 3G? Always when it's connecting to 3g it kicks me off from network. It is s... moreHi there
Enter in Menu - Tools - Settings - Phone - Network and from there select GSM. It will automatically disable the 3G (3G with GSM is the Dual mode option)
How can I turn off 3G? Always when it's connecting to 3g it kicks me off from network. It is sooo anoying! Please help me!
hi to all. Please give an advise on my problem. I installed skype and it worked perfekt, but when i exit the app it wont start again. I reinstalled skype and it worked again untill the moment i exit it. Any idea what is wrong
I purchaed this mobile 2009
and nokia e71 is a best mobile because his proccesing is too much and easy
Bettry life is very good and nokia e71 is the best mobile other nokia phones.
Anonymous, 18 Jan 2013Nokia E71 is the best phone so far that I have ever used, but how can I download applications ... morejust put search term " free download whats app " in google search, pages will open and just click to download, within some seconds you can....
u need a wifi modem then select connectivity-wifi-turn on and search for wifi nw ,..ge connected
frankmodel, 28 Jan 2013how to use wi fi in my nokia e71i love you
such a fantastic mobile,,,,,,,, zabardast
how to use wi fi in my nokia e71
From the time I purchased my E71 my life has never been the same. I have enjoyed being on phone. E71 has got lots og goodies.
1. Its multi tasking just works wonders. One can be able to minimise pages and browsers and come back to then later.
2. The how its battery works. It has long life if fully charged. Its a big battery which has storage capacity that enables one to work for extra hours.
3. The keyboard is amazing and i like the speed that one can go on this kind of keyboard.
4. One is able to write and store documents whether in Word form, PDF, PowerPoint and Spreadsheet. Editing is quite fantastic.
5. Installation of application is as easy as drinking water.
6. the phone has sensors that helps your phone save battery and when its night the phone will automatically switch to night mode..
7. Whats App works just so nicely.
1. The camera on this phone is so pathetic. When its night the photos are all green.
2. When one taken a photo, the phone does not permit you to edit them.
3. Its music player leaves alot to be desired..... It is so basic and Nokia needs to make music player atleast attractive because this generation demands a quality phone which has got attractive applications as well
4. The Video player does not give you a chance to play videos in other formats apart from MP4 and 3GP.
5. The camera at the front is not used if one wants to take own photo using the front camera. I wish it was useable.
6. The quality of the photos from an E71 leaves alot to be desired.... Poor quality.
They are things like these that make one make a choice on which phone to purchase. So next time improve on the short comings noted.
is e71 have wireless?
Anonymous, 25 Jan 2013i cant upload whatsapp on my nokiaE71..is there any housing for nokia e71?
i cant upload whatsapp on my nokiaE71..