I want to find out if Nokia E71 has a series called E71c. My boss has a phone which appears in both chinese and english which says Nokia E71c series. I wonder if original Nokia phones have chinese languages because ive used Nokia phones for a long time and seen nothing like that. Is is a genuine Nokia phone because the basic features dont match up to all Nokia phones i know.
is there any site which i could get a free themes for my r71 thnx and godbless ^^
All Said & Done...
Planning to get it today...but jst 3 last doubts to be cleared...
1: Is Outlook synchronisable jst as like HTC.
2: After reading 10-20pages of review...wld want to know if it is ACTUALLY so difficult to update da FIRMWARE(Ppl reporting abt crashing/pausing while updating)
3: Is this stuff SCRATCH PROOF.
i hav this phn n m very much satisfyd with it bt sum features troubling me ..i wnt to lock my memory card n all files folder i wnt to hide it bt can't do cn u tell the suggestions?????? plz...
thnx a lot
I have a Nokia E61i & A E71, both are Great Phones, E71 wins on Speed,Performance,Looks & Built in GPS, E61i wins on Large Screen & Price Of Course. I've got the Best of Both Worlds.
Should i buy the black one or the grey one.. its really confusing.. the e71 looks good but it looks quite like the blue e63..
pilotx, 29 Mar 2009rlz i have firware : 200.21.118 also im havin gallery problems..i cant open gallery when my ... moretry to format the memory card first. when the trouble does not fix, you must get the new firmware
Namit, 29 Mar 2009i have got a new E71, i am using it since past 3days n its being hanged 3times a day whenever ... moreyes, just do it. connect your phone with ur pc then run the software updater, the software will auto find which the newest firmware version.good luck....
hi guys, i was thiking of getting this phone. just wondering if the gps is stand alone like with the nokia n95. please let me know. thanks a million!
I want to know that the browser which is provided by opera is 9.5 version, does it support secured web pages i.e. "https" and whether it allows to open multiple web pages at a time? I usually browse and work on secured web sites on my home pc so is it possible with this phone using multiple secured web pages? Please help if any one knows!!!
EPower, 02 Apr 2009I just bought a E71 from ebay and it's said E71-2 US Version. How could I check whether my ph ... moreno sir u bought it in south africa en it will be the original software of the phone so there is no specific software of any other country,it will run in original software no difference.ur regards messenger.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970What exactly are you looking for? If you absolutely need Blackberry enterprise connectivity then you're better off with the 8900. Yes the display is larger and more crisp than the E71 but when in bright conditions the E71 has a sharper contrast and is easier to read. I own the E71, having gone through the same process as yourself for the last 3 months.
I've put up my brief review which should help.
Bought the phone (E71-1) 2 days ago and am thoroughly impressed. Spent the last 3 months reading reviews of the HTC Touch Pro, Xperia X1 and Blackberry Bold which were the competition, visiting shops to get a touch-and-feel. My needs were:
- QWERTY keypad
- Excellent connectivity options (3G, Wifi, HSDPA, GPS)
- Very stable platform (previously owned P990i....)
- Sturdy build and yet portable (not a brick in your jeans)
- A crisp display with ease of reading both under dark conditions and direct sunlight
- Good multimedia capabilities
- Office applications
- A super battery life
Not the shortest of lists, but it could have been longer. Ranking each of the phones above it was clear the E71 was the winner. Second was the X1 and third the HTC. Blackberry was never really in contention.
Having used the phone i'd say it meets each of the above needs 100% and exceeds that actually on some as below:
- Phone feels and looks an absolute stunner
- Out of the box I had synced with Outlook; had all my contacts, setup my gmail account. No tweaking to settings needed (P990i anyone???). My wife (who also now has the same phone) did the same very easily and she is not 'geeky'.
- Snappy snap this phone is quick to respond, even when switching modes business -> personal (Xperia X1 is slower when compared)
- Screen remains sharp under contrasting conditions, even direct sunlight.
- Cute pouch.
- Can't use my favourite earphones yet as I need a 2.5mm adapter, haven't even tested the pair that come with the phone, they look so plain (my ears would riot!!!)
- You'll read about the finger print magnet, but nothing prepares you enough. Thankfully am getting my phone wrapped (http://www.gadwrap.com/home.php)
Tally up your needs. If touch screen is high on your list and portability isn't then the X1/HTC dual perseveres. If you share my needs E71 is your phone.
I just bought a E71 from ebay and it's said E71-2 US Version. How could I check whether my ph is US version or not? Is there any way to determine US version, China version etc.. Thanks ...
Blackberry if u have the budget. But E71 is also a good buy, its cheap but looks classy, so a lot of people has it(like here in the Phil).