thats not true. i got the phone and it was awesome... "it has LEATHER CASE TOO" its so small and thin. i really loving it! its worth the price. and i didnt imagine that it was a stainless steel also. trust me! i'm a phone fanatic... and i can recommend you this phone.
Simply an amazing phone! well worth the money, feels like a true phone with amazing intergration
got this phone for more than a month now.
Nokia is certainly on it's way in making the most desirable qwerty smart phone on the planet. So listen to your cusomters by improving on the following features:
1. Slightly bigger screen
2. Slightly bigger qwerty key buttons
3. Improve on Symbian S60 theme (just take a look at BB Bold's)
4. Improve on the camera. Enough said about the sub-standard camera on E71.
5. Threaded SMS
Thank you Nokia. I think many customers will agree with me here.
Hi, i am from Malaysia. i tested the function and powerful features. this is the Hell greatest smart phone i ever seen. powerful proccessing speed. the design is really solid and never had a single plastic feeling. i give it 98 points as well. but malaysia is selling at RM 1805.00 for Original set and RM 1470.00 for none original set or we called that AP set.
i am currently using the Iphone 2G version. i seriously facing many problem on using iphone 2G, that is alot of bugs for version 2.0. i am consider to switch to E71 soon. and make E71 as my primary network. iphone will be 2nd network.
i am using E61 last year, after that Nokia come out with E61i. i am so regret when i purchased E61. hopefully E71 won't have E71i later. or please let us know. because i am looking for better quality smart phone.
my personal requirement for a phone must be...
1. Fast bluetooth sending and receive with A2DP function.
2. Long talk time with at least 8 hours is must, because i am a Sales Representative.
3. Solid with metal, because i hate those phone made with full plastic cover. i lost few mobile phones because of that reason, too light.
4. Thin body design. it's hard to keep 2 to 3 phone with me, i prefer thin design.
5. Large memory support. i use to travel every months. during driving, i convert the music to car speaker. fun and work are together.
6. Fast processing. some time when i am using some function to view document files with urgently condition, so hang is the most big trouble to me. as i trow few PDA in the trash last time, such as Asus P535, Dopod C500, Dopod 818pro, SE P1i... and many more.
But E71 is really done it all. it's a sweet phone to me. now i am waiting for price drop. because RM 1805.00 is still expensive in my burget.
Go get it Friend...
its my 1st time in this page c",
anyways im planning to buy this phone, just like to know if this can play .flv files? or does it have flashlite 3?
thanks guys, Nokia enthusiast here! thanks
Can this phone notify you when you recieve an email like BlackBerry phones? without being connected through W/Lan all the time? Please someone explain. Thanks in advance.
Hey, I just got My Nokia E71 about a couple of weeks ago and I just Luv it. I like it's slim design and how it feels in my hands (doesn't feel like cheap plastic like some of the phones out there today). The only problem I am having with the phone is my email (Yahoo) set up. My carrier is AT&T, receiving emails is not a problem but when sending an email or logging on my email my phone tends to lag on the Connecting To Mailbox message to the point I just cancel it and try to try again later. Would anybody know how to fix this little problem? I tried the Nokia email and didn't really care for it, so I just wanted to stick with the regular wizard email set up in the phone. If anyboby out there who has this phone and with AT&T carrier please help me out with this. I would really appreciate the help. Please be serious.
bug in E71!!
create an allday appointment in Outlook
eg:start date 03/09/08
end date 03/09/08
Synchorize the appointment with E71 with PC suit
It will comes in E71 callendar as..
start date 03/09/08
end date 04/09/08
just bought this phone not too long ago. i liek it just had 1 question does any1 know how to use the 3G cam to take picz?
i was just pressing all the keys just to see what will happen, and if you try holding the letter U while ur on the main screen, it turns the bluetooth on and off
Raj, 02 Sep 2008Hi E71 Users,
I am using SE P1i now and am attracted to Nokia E71 because of its improved an... more1. Fast and smooth
3. I browse with my phone all day and my battery is still half
5. I don't know
6. Not sure
8. Mine hang only once, i have this phone for 1 month now.
LOL! Look what Amazon are showing, the E71 Black 'Prelaunch Rumor' edition colour and shape: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nokia-E71/dp/B001DZXHQA/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_i
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2008I was planning to buy this phone but I get dicourage because this has no holster..There is a holster in the UK Vodafone shop that while not made specifically for the E71 does hold it nicely. Also, be assured, plenty of E71 custom holsters and cases will arrive before Xmas - this phone is selling well.
Im receiving my device today. Someone asked if it had blackberry connectivity. The answer is no, Nokia have decided not to support blackberry connect on this handset.
I just hope when I receive the phone its worth all the hype ;)
Hi E71 Users,
I am using SE P1i now and am attracted to Nokia E71 because of its improved and additional connectivity options such as EDGE and HSDPA which are lacking in P1i. A year ago before P1i launch i was a die hard fan of Nokia but not any more because of my SE P1i's battery life(of course E71 has good battery life), good sound quality, excellent camera, multitask capabilities, rich UI and touch screen are holding me back from buying Nokia E71. If anyone clarify me the following queries then i'll switch over to Nokia again.
1. Howz Browsing speed on Mobile?
2. Does Phone support VOIP calls over GPRS mode? p1i doesn't.
3. How many hours does ur mobile battery lasts when u r browsing.
4. Does push mail work properly.
5. Does this phone has Blackberry connect like P1i.
6. Does Quick office support editing excel and word documents of 2007 version.
7. Does this phone support multi task? Cause earlier Nokia phone's were lacking this feature due to low RAM/ROM size.
8. How often E71 hangs? Because i am reading many opinions from users that this phone hangs too like other Nokia phone.
I think i'm asking too many question and i'm sorry for troubling. But it's very much necesary to know about phone's pros and cons. Since i Liked E71 specifications and i wanted clarifications from those who have used SEP1i and Nokia E71. Pls compare these two phones so that many buyers will be benefitted.
Thanks to all E71 users well in advance and eagerly waiting for ur opinions.