Hi to all..
For the interest and benefit of all I give some information about your CHAT services to be loaded on this phone.
Earlier I used FRING from their website.But I have just installed NIMBUZZ(FREEEEEE...)from its site www.nimbuzz.com its working well for VOIP calls for my Skype login. However its not just that BUT it has got Skype,Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger etc...
All of Chat services can be logged in at same time and you can see different icons
for different friends i.e. someone logged in from Skype and some from Yahoo and some from Google, then you can chat each one, very nice software..
I also used in past Fring, but this software is seems to be more better than Fring..Try and if useful then spread a word.
skyline_r34, 13 Aug 2008i need to say i g0t that e71 it's very big Competitor to new generation for za iphone and i go... more
The E71 is NOT a "competitor for the iPhone" as you say.
Has nothing to do with the iPhone, actually.
This is a business tool, the iPhone is a toy.
Can you edit Office documents with the iPhone? NOoooooo.
Can you transfer files via bluetooth with the iPhone?
Can you record video on the iPhone?
Can you make a videocall using the iPhone?
Let's be honest, the iPhone shouldn't even be mentioned here.
These are not even similar phones, mate!
i need to say i g0t that e71 it's very big Competitor to new generation for za iphone and i got that phone for 10 days ago, u can use that phone in any wear,its amazing phone.
I have just seen the beta email trial system (push email) on the nokia site.
Is this here to stay or only temporary?
Victor_d, 11 Aug 2008Hi friends . Back again to welcome you and answer ur questions E71 has better music now ther... morehi victor. im really interested in buying e71. its not the cheapest phone in the planet so im really thinking hard about this. do you think its really a good phone? other than the camera, does everything work fine? and is the camera that bad?! =) thanks in advance.
I am looking to buy a smartphone,pda type of device. i have looked at reviews of the e71 and they are good reviews.
This my first smartphone/pda.
Does this phone do push email?
i heard the older nokias did use the blackberry but not anymore.
Is there a different type of push email for this phone?
I am in Australia.
guys, fring has announced the release of thier version to suit E71. i tried it yesterday and it works very fine.
god job Fring
An, 13 Aug 2008I have a few problems with my E71
1. Battery backup is not that expected.When compared to m... moreHi An, Its surprising you are having so many problems. I am guessing something is wrong with your particular piece.
1. I am having excellent battery time, using GPRS and heaving calling gives me 3 days without problems.
2. Camera i agree is not at par, but have you tried the night mode, it works better with that.
3. My gps positioning works like a charm. Its amazingly accurate and quick.
4. No problems with screen refreshing.
5. No problems at all with connectivity, i use bluetooth to connect.
6. Lastly, I havent faced any problems at all in reception so far in my city.
I bought my phone in India.
please i want know if E71 has facility for video call. i need answer now
I have a few problems with my E71
1. Battery backup is not that expected.When compared to my last N73,E71's battery is very poor.The large capacity (1500mAh) is only in specification.I am NOT using wifi,blutooth,Internet or games and making only a few calls a day.
2. Camera performance in low lights is horrible even with flash.
3. Maps applications(Nokia maps and Google maps)are hanging without GPRS and needs to remove the battery to overcome it.
4. A few seconds after unloacking, screen is getting refreshed.
5. Sometimes I am facing connectivity probs with PC suit.
6.signal reception also not that great.
Is any one facing such problems with E71?
thanks in advance..
anyone know if i can get internet service on this fone from tmobile in the U.S? since its an unlocked phone here in the u.s will i be able to get internet?
steve, 11 Aug 2008i bought this phone today from 3 on payg i put in my contract sim and set up email with 3 and ... moreYou can go to email.nokia.com to register and try the Beta of Nokia Push Mail service
reception is poor even in my house where my 6500 slide has perfect reception i cant use net or anything im with three would it be that even though the 6500 is on three?
iGsm, 12 Aug 2008Hi Victor,
I think i'm going to buy e71..I read a lot of reviews and opinions in many sites... moreya 320*240 resoution is concern. For instance opera 8.65 doesnt work properly but other app work great.
I would say to ppl that camera is d only prob in this otherwise great ph.
Moe, 12 Aug 2008yes. i bought it yesterday (my dad actually), the first thing we realised is there was no rece... more
Thanks for the answer, Moe!
So, there really is a problem with this phone in terms of reception.
I've been reading all over the net about it.
Only few people say they didn't notice.
Hope it's a problem they can solve with a new firmware.
If it is a hardware problem, well... I think Nokia will be in trouble all over the world with really unhappy business (and other) buyers of this expensive phone.
meshoo, 10 Aug 2008Please do any body know how can i do copy ans paste for any text???Select the text you want to copy then press control C to paste control V.
roy, 12 Aug 2008just bought this phone but can't install apps phone says certificate error what do i need to d... moreyou are new in these kind of phone? any way u need to go to the appl setting and make it on from off to alow all appl in the phone .
All you E71 owners:
How would you compare the ringing volume of the E71 compared to the E51. Is it louder than the E51 or the same ?