An, 13 Aug 2008I have a few problems with my E71
1. Battery backup is not that expected.When compared to m... moreHi An, Its surprising you are having so many problems. I am guessing something is wrong with your particular piece.
1. I am having excellent battery time, using GPRS and heaving calling gives me 3 days without problems.
2. Camera i agree is not at par, but have you tried the night mode, it works better with that.
3. My gps positioning works like a charm. Its amazingly accurate and quick.
4. No problems with screen refreshing.
5. No problems at all with connectivity, i use bluetooth to connect.
6. Lastly, I havent faced any problems at all in reception so far in my city.
I bought my phone in India.
please i want know if E71 has facility for video call. i need answer now
I have a few problems with my E71
1. Battery backup is not that expected.When compared to my last N73,E71's battery is very poor.The large capacity (1500mAh) is only in specification.I am NOT using wifi,blutooth,Internet or games and making only a few calls a day.
2. Camera performance in low lights is horrible even with flash.
3. Maps applications(Nokia maps and Google maps)are hanging without GPRS and needs to remove the battery to overcome it.
4. A few seconds after unloacking, screen is getting refreshed.
5. Sometimes I am facing connectivity probs with PC suit.
6.signal reception also not that great.
Is any one facing such problems with E71?
thanks in advance..
anyone know if i can get internet service on this fone from tmobile in the U.S? since its an unlocked phone here in the u.s will i be able to get internet?
steve, 11 Aug 2008i bought this phone today from 3 on payg i put in my contract sim and set up email with 3 and ... moreYou can go to email.nokia.com to register and try the Beta of Nokia Push Mail service
reception is poor even in my house where my 6500 slide has perfect reception i cant use net or anything im with three would it be that even though the 6500 is on three?
iGsm, 12 Aug 2008Hi Victor,
I think i'm going to buy e71..I read a lot of reviews and opinions in many sites... moreya 320*240 resoution is concern. For instance opera 8.65 doesnt work properly but other app work great.
I would say to ppl that camera is d only prob in this otherwise great ph.
Moe, 12 Aug 2008yes. i bought it yesterday (my dad actually), the first thing we realised is there was no rece... more
Thanks for the answer, Moe!
So, there really is a problem with this phone in terms of reception.
I've been reading all over the net about it.
Only few people say they didn't notice.
Hope it's a problem they can solve with a new firmware.
If it is a hardware problem, well... I think Nokia will be in trouble all over the world with really unhappy business (and other) buyers of this expensive phone.
meshoo, 10 Aug 2008Please do any body know how can i do copy ans paste for any text???Select the text you want to copy then press control C to paste control V.
roy, 12 Aug 2008just bought this phone but can't install apps phone says certificate error what do i need to d... moreyou are new in these kind of phone? any way u need to go to the appl setting and make it on from off to alow all appl in the phone .
All you E71 owners:
How would you compare the ringing volume of the E71 compared to the E51. Is it louder than the E51 or the same ?
just bought this phone but can't install apps phone says certificate error what do i need to do guys?
meshoo, 10 Aug 2008Please do any body know how can i do copy ans paste for any text???sorry maybe shift key
meshoo, 10 Aug 2008Please do any body know how can i do copy ans paste for any text???didnt u read the manual? it tells u how, i think by pressing and holding the function key? then scrole and highlite
cchris, 12 Aug 2008 Any of you E71 owners having reception problems or lose signal (especially 3G) where other p... moreyes. i bought it yesterday (my dad actually), the first thing we realised is there was no reception somtimes
Any of you E71 owners having reception problems or lose signal (especially 3G) where other phones still catch it without problem?
TyTN's son, 11 Aug 2008Try this one:
It's in Italian and you need to register, but... moreThanks,
I've been "abusing" my E71 with some themes, games and applications. But it still work out great, I'll check these sites later, when I'm not that busy at work