I don't seem to have any nokia provided games on my handset...same is the case with ringtones..there are no nokia tunes available...please let me know how and where i can access them...thanks
Still using this phone after 4 yrs. Tried everything else (androids), money no object, even E6 and E7... nothing... it's a perfect phone. Ok, there are bigger screens now and all that, but all I need is a phone to talk, some chat (Nimbuzz) and SMS, web (Opera mini), navigation... and I can't find a better phone.
btw E6 is good but it keeps slipping out of my hand and battery lasts half the time it lasts on E71...
hii my nokia e71 mobile has a problem that is when some one call to me the ring tone first increasing and den decreasing i don't know it is either speaker or any other fuault plzzz tell me any one plzz frnds
AnonD-45310, 06 Mar 2012how to make use video call?how can i make a videocall
d-skyman, 04 Mar 2012does this e71 use themes please.. yes because its a symbian phone
AS with every smartphone, it is important to actually know HOW to use it. I have had a lot of so-called unreliable phones (6220 classic, n73, e51, e71, and much more) and none of them had a single issue.
While using any smartphone, consumer needs to be careful with these things:
- Earphone - when volume is turned to max, earphone generally tends to get damaged in a short amount of time, so my advice is to never turn the volume over 80% of maximum, unless you absolutely have to (e.q. in a disco).
- Software - no matter what OS you use, don't leave the apps opened at the background of you are not using them, unless you really need them to be opened. Oh, and don't be too fast with the smartphone because it won't be able to follow your entries and that can lead to software malfunctioning in the future.
- Display - don't set a display light to maximum unless you really have to. It's the best to set it up to 60 or 70% of maximum light.
- Keys - don't press the keys too hard, press them just enough to receive the command.
- Apps - don't keep the apps that you don't need (or use often) in your phone. It's also recommended to download the apps from a trusted source.
- Charging - don't leave your phone to charge whole night. Unplug the charger as soon as the phone reports the battery is full. Leaving charger plugged into the phone can lead to problems with charging circuitry and software (yes, software, you read it right).
- Software update - Does current software satisfy all your needs and works perfectly? If the answer is Yes, there is no need for and update.
I have a few more things to type about but I think this is enough.
And of course, I have used E71 for over a year, not a single problem with it. I recommend it.
AnonD-42642, 03 Mar 2012dear friend,
Presently I purchased E71 for free internet call purpose like fring/nimbuz from ... moreNo need to deactivate 3S services.just do this.
1)go to tools
2)go to settings
3)then open connection
5)click on packetdata connection and select when needed.
please provide me Lonely cats games Smart Movie version 4.15 full version
it should work more than four hours
it support scan disk 16 GB memory card. it real player doesnot support higher version of mp4.avi etc
Lonely cats games Smart movie 4.15
Have been using this phone 4yrs now...no complain, absolutely great phone...cant find a better phone to change to :D the battery is excellent " fill it, shut it, forget it..it goes on for a week without charging..internet is good, can have several email accounts and check mails even on the move...
Anonymous, 03 Mar 2012Sajid,
I'm using this phone since 2008.It gives me 2days battery backup with noproblem.I sent... moredear friend,
Presently I purchased E71 for free internet call purpose like fring/nimbuz from india to kuwait How can I disconnect and reconnect 3G and WIFI temporary for save battery.my network always showing 3G indication left side the screen.I think it will eat more battery charge.please give me the reply my dear..