AnonD-3441, 09 Mar 2012Does E71 support Opera Mobile? Nokia E71 is a good phone. It supports Opera Mini and Opera Mobile . Opera mobile supports asian language too if our phone runs by symbian S60 like Nokia E71. This handset has many features such as Quick office, E Mail, Camera with LED Flash ect..its qwerty keyboard is also very nice. Thank you very much to Nokia for bringing the durable mobile phone :)
nokia e71 is the best set of alll i love this phone very much keep rocking e71 users....
Messenger of steel. Enough said. I loved this phone and still have it as my secondary phone from year 2008 until today. Easy to use, fantastic build quality and very user friendly. The keyboard isn't as comfortable as the E63 that I've used before but it's not all that bad. Deserved to be in my hall of fame.
"such a great phone,it's newer version e71_1(20).slimest.stylish and all the quality are in this phone.i use it about 6months and it helps me all the way(video chat,fb chat,dictionary,adobe reader,zip file,advance call manager,3D ringtone,infrared,visual&internet radio,intranet,podcast,10emails acc. in one file etc).nice phone.i hope it will not disappoint me in future.insallah."
I don't seem to have any nokia provided games on my handset...same is the case with ringtones..there are no nokia tunes available...please let me know how and where i can access them...thanks
Still using this phone after 4 yrs. Tried everything else (androids), money no object, even E6 and E7... nothing... it's a perfect phone. Ok, there are bigger screens now and all that, but all I need is a phone to talk, some chat (Nimbuzz) and SMS, web (Opera mini), navigation... and I can't find a better phone.
btw E6 is good but it keeps slipping out of my hand and battery lasts half the time it lasts on E71...
hii my nokia e71 mobile has a problem that is when some one call to me the ring tone first increasing and den decreasing i don't know it is either speaker or any other fuault plzzz tell me any one plzz frnds
AnonD-45310, 06 Mar 2012how to make use video call?how can i make a videocall
d-skyman, 04 Mar 2012does this e71 use themes please.. yes because its a symbian phone
AS with every smartphone, it is important to actually know HOW to use it. I have had a lot of so-called unreliable phones (6220 classic, n73, e51, e71, and much more) and none of them had a single issue.
While using any smartphone, consumer needs to be careful with these things:
- Earphone - when volume is turned to max, earphone generally tends to get damaged in a short amount of time, so my advice is to never turn the volume over 80% of maximum, unless you absolutely have to (e.q. in a disco).
- Software - no matter what OS you use, don't leave the apps opened at the background of you are not using them, unless you really need them to be opened. Oh, and don't be too fast with the smartphone because it won't be able to follow your entries and that can lead to software malfunctioning in the future.
- Display - don't set a display light to maximum unless you really have to. It's the best to set it up to 60 or 70% of maximum light.
- Keys - don't press the keys too hard, press them just enough to receive the command.
- Apps - don't keep the apps that you don't need (or use often) in your phone. It's also recommended to download the apps from a trusted source.
- Charging - don't leave your phone to charge whole night. Unplug the charger as soon as the phone reports the battery is full. Leaving charger plugged into the phone can lead to problems with charging circuitry and software (yes, software, you read it right).
- Software update - Does current software satisfy all your needs and works perfectly? If the answer is Yes, there is no need for and update.
I have a few more things to type about but I think this is enough.
And of course, I have used E71 for over a year, not a single problem with it. I recommend it.
AnonD-42642, 03 Mar 2012dear friend,
Presently I purchased E71 for free internet call purpose like fring/nimbuz from ... moreNo need to deactivate 3S services.just do this.
1)go to tools
2)go to settings
3)then open connection
5)click on packetdata connection and select when needed.