just got my e71 ordered it from ebay and i will tell you it is better than the samsung i600,i780.asus or any other qwerty phone i have ever had and i change a lot of phones. it is perfect even with the small screen. the e61i was good but felt like a block when i carried it around.
ohh!!!! i wish i would have this phone, but nokia should release n71i with bigger screen like 2.8" and above with 5mp camera. but anyway its a nice phone at the moment. GIKONYO MAARIFA Kenya(firstname.lastname@example.org)
does anybody have any idea where it sold anywhere globally. it is coming to dubai but late july. I heard some people are already buying it in shops.
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2008a big E51, nothing moreNothing more? What about the improvements in the looks department, the much longer battery life, bigger screen, qwerty keyboard, video at 22 fps, built in GPS reciever and upgrade in camera pixels... All significant changes darling.
E71 is good.... but it would be nice to have a N Series phone that has all features in N82 with E61i SIZE and SHAPE with a full QWERTY keyboard and a good battery
Screen of E71 is SMALL. Keyboard layout (both in E61i and E71) is not good. the keys QAZ are straight below each other, a slightly indented and a Shift key before Z key would have been nice.
With 2.8 screen size, I would be looking at 640 x 480 screen. A VGA secondary camera or 1.3 MP secondary camera would be a desirable plus. as against the existing QCIF secondary camera.
Here are my QWERTY N-Series Specifications
1) Size & Shape - E61i -- Keyboard, laid in natural keyboard format (as against the existing QAZ keys in line left aligned)
2) Battery - E61i (1500 mAH of pure power) A batter battery would be even nicer...
3) 2.8 or 3 inch 640 x 480 VGA Screen with 16 M Colors.
4) A Scroll Wheel (mouse like) (similar to BB 8310)
5) 64/32 GB internal memory with 2 additional MicroSD card slots (watchful iPhone 2)
6) existing camera of N82 with flash is SUPERB, but 7 or 8 MP with optical zoom will be a dream.
7) This is basically over and above what all is offered by N82 .. so what ever N82 has... is already included in.
I think that will be my ideal phone from Nokia
Sirlym, 21 Jun 2008huge phone small screen,simply crapsimply good !!!!!!!!!!
i like the looks of the nokia e71. i just wish if the screen be bigger than 2.36 inches , maybe , 2.8 or 3in would be cool . and i will be the first to buy it.
TOo me this looks like a great phone spec-wise..
but wtf is with the ram and processor?