Jerald, 18 Jun 2011download uc browser and install it.hi, i downloaded the browser and started using it. It is absolutely faster than the browsers i'v bn using. Thank you very much.
Just for everyone's information. Just "upgraded" the Software version of my E72-1 from 054. to the 071.004 version and now the Bluetooth radio will not detect anything! Pairing is out of the question. Be careful guys. Anyone else seen this yet ? Wish I'd never "updated" (downgraded?) Good Luck.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2011My e72 hang frequently (4-5 times per day)
please suggest a idea for hanging problem.update ur ovi software
this mobile set is not give you 100% performance it is work like PC with Dos platform. Hang frequently and require to reboot....
cai, 19 Jun 2011Hi guys, I'm confused. I posted a question before regarding the front camera. I asked if you c... morenokia E72 is a great phone with great features and good camera front and back and we can also click images from front camera also and net browsing is faster that E63 and sound is very low but its a business phone but headphone volume is superb its 5 time better that E5 so great phone with great features
i want to purchase this phone?do u hve any idea about it read the pdf files or not...or it provides the 3g calling
Does E72 support facebook and twitter? Say for facebook, take a photo, can it post on facebook directly?
I have been using this phone since last 6 months. The build quality is excellent. It is build to last. 600 mhz is certainly zippy. Thinking about buttons coming off is ridiculous. Awesome battery. The keyboard rocks. On the downside, 128 mb of ram is a frustrating limitation. With E6 already in the shelves, and available at a litl more than E72, it makes more sense buying E6. E6 to me looks the ultimate messenger.
My e72 hang frequently (4-5 times per day)
please suggest a idea for hanging problem.
I am planning to buy this phone but I have a couple of questions if you can help me out!
1. This phone model released in 2009. Is it fine to buy it now that there are many other updated models even within nokia (but i read this phne's reviews n no phone has got so good reviews a this one so wanted to bank on Nokia E72; so wanted to confirm if its ok to buy a 2009 version and has they made any upgrades since then within this phone or not)
2. CAMERA: I had my Nokia express music phone which took much time to process photos after clicking them. So, wanted to confirm if this model has such a problem
3. AUDIO quality: i read a review for this phone that the loud speaker is below average. I want to ask if that also affects the audio quality while playing music? or does the music play at a decent decibel unlike its loudspeaker (i care more about music loudness than loudspeaker while calling someone)
4. AUDIO SOUND SLOWNESS: I have seen that Nokia phones' audio quality (m talking in db) lessens with use? Why is it so and is that prevalent in this phone? If so, is there a solution to it (like can the service center guys guys get it corrected?)?
5. PROCESSOR: The processor seems to be fast but i am really not sure on quantitative terms. Is the 600 MHZ processor good enough to handle multiple applications opened at the same moment.eg. playing music + surfing internet OR playing music + messaging.
6.WEAR OFF: Does the keypad buttons wear off easily; i am asking this as i can see a bulge on some buttons like the messaging, home and some other shortcuts in that line. So, would that come off easily? Has someone faced such a prob?
Kindly help on the above questions; they might sound a bit more on answering but i really have these questions going on for any phone that i wish to purchase and this is the only forum where the tech gurus can help out!! Thanks all in advance!
cai, 19 Jun 2011Hi guys, I'm confused. I posted a question before regarding the front camera. I asked if you c... moreyes u can take pictures from the secondary camera. just on the camera go to its option and click the secondary camera. the camera can b used both for video calling and for capturing photos.....