I have been using this phone since last 6 months. The build quality is excellent. It is build to last. 600 mhz is certainly zippy. Thinking about buttons coming off is ridiculous. Awesome battery. The keyboard rocks. On the downside, 128 mb of ram is a frustrating limitation. With E6 already in the shelves, and available at a litl more than E72, it makes more sense buying E6. E6 to me looks the ultimate messenger.
My e72 hang frequently (4-5 times per day)
please suggest a idea for hanging problem.
I am planning to buy this phone but I have a couple of questions if you can help me out!
1. This phone model released in 2009. Is it fine to buy it now that there are many other updated models even within nokia (but i read this phne's reviews n no phone has got so good reviews a this one so wanted to bank on Nokia E72; so wanted to confirm if its ok to buy a 2009 version and has they made any upgrades since then within this phone or not)
2. CAMERA: I had my Nokia express music phone which took much time to process photos after clicking them. So, wanted to confirm if this model has such a problem
3. AUDIO quality: i read a review for this phone that the loud speaker is below average. I want to ask if that also affects the audio quality while playing music? or does the music play at a decent decibel unlike its loudspeaker (i care more about music loudness than loudspeaker while calling someone)
4. AUDIO SOUND SLOWNESS: I have seen that Nokia phones' audio quality (m talking in db) lessens with use? Why is it so and is that prevalent in this phone? If so, is there a solution to it (like can the service center guys guys get it corrected?)?
5. PROCESSOR: The processor seems to be fast but i am really not sure on quantitative terms. Is the 600 MHZ processor good enough to handle multiple applications opened at the same moment.eg. playing music + surfing internet OR playing music + messaging.
6.WEAR OFF: Does the keypad buttons wear off easily; i am asking this as i can see a bulge on some buttons like the messaging, home and some other shortcuts in that line. So, would that come off easily? Has someone faced such a prob?
Kindly help on the above questions; they might sound a bit more on answering but i really have these questions going on for any phone that i wish to purchase and this is the only forum where the tech gurus can help out!! Thanks all in advance!
cai, 19 Jun 2011Hi guys, I'm confused. I posted a question before regarding the front camera. I asked if you c... moreyes u can take pictures from the secondary camera. just on the camera go to its option and click the secondary camera. the camera can b used both for video calling and for capturing photos.....
Hi guys, I'm confused. I posted a question before regarding the front camera. I asked if you can take pictures using it. I got 2 different answers. One said that it is only for video call and one replied saying that you can also take pictures using it. What is really the right answer? Can anyone enlighten me? Would really appreciate it! Thanks
Phone not bet, but always hang.I no idea want to sell or look for other brand.
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2011the front camera is for video calls only and you cannot take pix withSo it is only for video call? I found a website that has the specs of this phone and it was stated there that the front camera is for video call and to capture photos.
this is wonderful phone
bt m facing a prblm that whenver i get new sms d phn doesnt ring or vibrate
i switched off couple of times n even had a soft format
kindly suggest what to do
been usin this one for 6 months now. Its pretty good, the best part is the keyboard. Os might look a bit dated, but its serves all the purposes that this phone is built for. Metal on da phone makes it look more expensive. BBs have got more plastic on em than a tata nanos dashboard, dont think their os is better either. There took me 2 mins to type and upload this out from my e72 with an opera 6.0 browser. Id recommend it
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2011the front camera is for video calls only and you cannot take pix withu can use the front camera to take pics. Use the d-pad to take snaps. The front camera picture quality is certainly is not as good as the rear camera,but its good enough for video chat or video calls.