Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011its so easy on how to know that e72 u bought is Original Nokia or China fake. First of all, pr... moremy software version is 052.005, i updated the phone right away when i got it.. Thanks..
jun, 22 Jan 2011I bought my nokia e72 online and it's made in china, kinda disappointed a little bit. Is every... moremost of current nokia sets was assembled in china. China provide low cost on labour and sources. If u surf on internet, U can see there is a big nokia factory in China. although assemble in china but quality is under nokia control. i give u an example. if u go to kfc around the world and order some chicken, is it taste vary or its just same?
Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011I asked because in my country of origin which is the Philippines every Nokia phone their selli... moreits so easy on how to know that e72 u bought is Original Nokia or China fake. First of all, press *#0000#. then the phone will display your firmware version. The latest version is 052.005. If the phone display other than this, then surely its china fake set.
jan, 23 Jan 2011yeah .. i dont see any problem if the phone is made in china.. infact they are more advance in... moreI asked because in my country of origin which is the Philippines every Nokia phone their selling is made in china and it's fake unless you go to the real nokia store. Also, when you create a new sms message you can only see the word text messa, the ge is missing.. Is that normal to everybody else's e72 phone? Thanks for the reply btw..
mani jee, 22 Jan 2011i bought my nokia E72 two month ago. In specifications it is written that it has 10.2Mbps down... moreyou can see if the phone sold to u is not a test phone- u know some of the people connected to the wearhouse are doing something inside- probably inside job, stole the phones.. though it was a test phone.. serial number starts with 35- or 01- are good phones *#06# check it out.. it doesn matter weather made in FINLAND or anywhere else - they are using the same systemmm..
jun, 22 Jan 2011I bought my nokia e72 online and it's made in china, kinda disappointed a little bit. Is every... moreyeah .. i dont see any problem if the phone is made in china.. infact they are more advance in tech. im using my phone in china and i dont have problem with it...
the nokia e72 packs some of the best features in one package.but the system hang up problems still continue in this model. On an average this phone hangs up atleast thrice a day which is simply not accepteble with a 600mhz processor. The software update is not the solution for hang up.if nokia can solve this issue e72 shall be one of the greats...
Very good phone with comfort to use...
It doesn't support BlackBerry Connect service that stops option to use Nokia to access Blackberry corporate mails.
I bought my nokia e72 online and it's made in china, kinda disappointed a little bit. Is everybody else's nokia e72 made in china also?
Hi, I'm looking to buy an E72. I have a few quick questions:
1) many of the comments say the phone hangs alot, is this still true or does the updated software take care of this?
2) there are two options available in the shop these days - the black/bronze for around 16.5k INR and a white one with bluetooth headset for 17.5k INR - in Delhi,India. I wanted to find out if there is a difference between the two, is it only the headset? the shopkeepers seem to be saying different things based on the model they wish to sell, can't seem to trace the facts!
3) The other phone in this range is the C7 - is it worth buying over the e72?
A quick reply will help me buy the phone over this weekend :) Thanks..
mani jee, 22 Jan 2011i bought my nokia E72 two month ago. In specifications it is written that it has 10.2Mbps down... moreTwo things:
1) The download speed which is mentioned in any phones's specifications is its maximum possible capability. In reality, it depends on the type of Mobile Connection your service provider is providing and you have subscribed to i.e whether it is GPRS, EDGE or 3G.
2) Any global brands like Nokia have their manufacturing units spread all over the world. And ideally speaking the country of manufacture should not and does not matter, so long as you are buying a Genuine product. The genuinity is to be ascertained by other means like Bill of Receipt, Holograms, Registering your phone with Nokia, Checking your battery S/R no etc... In any case Country of Manufacture has nothing to do with Genuineness. all three what you have seen may very well be Genuine Nokia phones
im using my e72 for almost 9months and i would say its definitly the ideal phone.. I love it..
i bought my nokia E72 two month ago. In specifications it is written that it has 10.2Mbps downloading speed but it is not gining same, what is the reason ? . Second and most confusing matter is the country orign of manufecturimg. I found made in finland, made in Korea znd made in china . So how a new buyer judge the orignal phone out of 3 above mentioned manufecturing countries...?
me using this phone for 2 months. Me enjoying my daily usage and i found it very nice. But there is a confusing situation about the manufecturing country. I found this handset in market, manufectured in Finland, Korea and China. I get confuse about the country origin of this set. Other feature are really nice.
need some clicks on advertising images here: