JATIN, 10 Oct 2010hi i wont to buy a new mobile i choose nokia e 72 so you tell me which is batter good phone
which is more better nokia C6 or E72???
i need your help guys to choose which one is the best
hi i wont to buy a new mobile i choose nokia e 72 so you tell me which is batter
Nokia E72 or blackberry 9300?
The QWERTY keypads are good on both
Camera is an advantage on E72
For youtube or apps, which ones better?
Don't go for blackberry it doesn't have the basic common feature like secondary camera for video calls.
Saurabh Gaur, 10 Oct 2010Hi, Thanks for the good feedback. I myself want to choose between the new blackberry 9300 an... morebut u have to understand that without BIS, BB is pretty useless. i have used both Bold and E72. They trade punches, but i prefer the design of the nokia E72. Just beautiful. also note that one never compares 8520 with E72. different leagues.
Rainnel, 09 Oct 2010I bought this phone for my Fiancé who has never operated a smart phone. I on the other ... moreHi,
Thanks for the good feedback.
I myself want to choose between the new blackberry 9300 and Nokia E72
I understand from your review the the Email and the trackpad exp are much better for BB
Can you also suggest if the BB is of good multimedia use and how much is the BB marketplace important? I think of going for the BB without subscribing to the BB internet service and just using a normal 3G 12 GB monthly mobile broadband.
Rainnel, 09 Oct 2010I bought this phone for my Fiancé who has never operated a smart phone. I on the other ... moreHei Rainnel, I am also using both Blackberry 8520 and Nokia E72, I don't find any problem with my E72. In fact it is way better than than the berry. It think you're not ascustomed to it yet.
I bought this phone for my Fiancé who has never operated a smart phone. I on the other hand have been a user of BlackBerry for sometime now. For all those of you who claim E72 is the best phone every, please pause and reflect.
The phone is good to look at, thats where the magic ends. I don't want to praise any one product, but I think people who want to buy Nokia need to know that there are much better options out there (also, folks from Nokia need to wake up to the real world). Below is my first hand experience of setting up a new E72 and comparing it to my experiance on BlackBerry 8520 :
1) It took me 2 hours to get Gmail configured because E72 has a software bug (many forums have reported this). You have to first configure a dummy account using the "Others" option and only then can you configure Gmail.
[In BlackBerry, its just 2 clicks on the Vodafone/Airtel website, and a new Icon pops up on your handheld, just that simple... Gurus from Nokia please take note]
2) After getting that done, I tried Ovi Sync, the settings which downloaded onto my phone from Ovi.com did not work, I ended up having to manually feeding in all the settings from Ovi.com website. Once done I was good to go.
[This is something where Nokia exceeds BlackBerry, there is no such feature in Blackberry (or maybe I haven't found it yet)]
3) Next the phone just refuses to download email using WAP. I can browse the Internet fine, but the stupid mail client just doesnt fetch your email. Funny thing is that when I connect with WiFi, the mail connects and downloads just fine. AARGGHHH
[With Push mail on BlackBerry, I don't have to try downloading my email, I leave that to BlackBerry's servers]
4) Please do not buy this phone for its Optical trackpad, its a scam.. You drag your finger across the scrollpad and instead of scrolling, it just moves one place in that direction. Its easier to just use the navigation keys. However, if you use email accounts where you receive 100's of emails a day, beware.. You may need spare fingers to replace the worn out ones :-)
[If you haven't tried the scroll on blackberry, you don't know what you've been missing, it makes scrolling through large lists like email inboxes a breeze]
5) The phone intermittently hangs, no specific point or anything
[The only time BlackBerry has given me problem is while Syncing it sometimes gives me an error with MAC systems]
6) Camera says 5MP, pictures don't!!
[My 8520 has a 2MP camera, but pics come out very decent]
Will post more as I find out, have resolved to conquer this thing tonight..
Does this phone has carl Zeiss lens?
Someone is telling in white colour e72 it has?
I'm a proud owner of E72 phone. Nokia in general(from entry level to top of the range phone)I think is the best. I will strongly recommend that if anyone need quality phone,please do not hesitate to choose Nokia. They make best and quality phones in the world. I tried to switch to another brand that is popular in making television,they make "shit" phone. EXCUSE my language! Their phones looks attractive,but shit quality. The phone I bought it stopped ring and vibrating at the same time in less than a year. Since then,when I need to purchase a phone I choose Nokia phone straight away.I will never ever buy any phone that is not Nokia. I will remain a loyal client of it,simple because I trust its quality and reliability. E72 is the best of the best!!! I'm more than happy with my phone...
this phone is very good and needs not any additional software like quickoffice , adobe reader etc to install in it , but the most rubbish thing is that it is having less sound , small screen and having a heavier look , otherwise the phone is a powerful device , but nokia has to introduce a phone of this range in touchscreen , which do the same functioning like e 72 in the aspect of business and net purpose and having looks like that of nokia x6
key pad should have backlight so that sending messages will be easier.
Beautiful Machine...Superb Phone...however the Screen can be bigger...