i thinking of buying e72 in a few days....???
should i go for it....???
m confused between nokia 5800 n e72...plzzzz suggest...!!!
According to change-logg the latest firmware-update 05.018 has "improved Email, Calendar and Contacts experience". Can someone elaborate on the changes in the Calender particularly? Thanks.
ana hageeb new phone dah 27la wala c3 pls i want an answer thnk
i love it !! i'll be having this fone by the end of the week !!
cindy, 01 Oct 2010im having a second thought if i will buy this e72.there were so many negative feedback compare... moreE72 rocks!
Its a kickass phone,much better than e71.
Its worth spending 4k more as compared to d e71.
not possible to revert firmware. I agree with you. The latest version is really buggy.
Macky, 02 Oct 2010Hi all, If you buy the Nokia E72 phone please ensure you don't update the software to V051.... moreDo you have any idea on how to revert back to the older version..i agree with you that the latest software version has many problems..
Gleek, 02 Oct 2010hi. to those e72 users, may i know if the wifi is any good? Im thinking of buying this phone o... moreThe e72 is a great phone however you may want to look at either a blackberry or the NEW Nokia N8. chek them out, the e72 does have known problems with wifi and internet connection, but i could be wrong...
Got mine a few days ago, proficiat to the Nokia team, one of the best for this generation, now I've forgotten my 6310i ( 3 years ) & my previous N82, also a gr8 smartphone but ending live after 3 years, go ahead Nokia, you're going to get a nice place on the market & get back exigents customers, cheers
If you buy the Nokia E72 phone please ensure you don't update the software to V051.018. The phone freezes every now and then with this software version. In addition the improvements in this software can hardly be felt. Suggest you to stay with V031.
in my view its good ithink every phone in the world have goood and bad side normaly e72 its coooooool
I have nokia e72 and can't find my pictures on my memory card that I was using with my old phone.
the most reliable phone i have used in many years:
- very strong and stable signal
- super battery life
- excellent build quality: it survived many falls even from a running motorbike
I've been reviewing this phone for a while...here are my observations:
1. The phone's push mail is not the regular push mail technology. It uses Nokia's instant messaging technology. This means you have to get registered with their services to use the IMAP.
2. A very sluggish processor if you loaded many (atleast 4 to5 ) applications and games.
Its not fast enough in some areas like menu switching, etc.
3. The keys in the QWERTY board are very congested that you may sometimes get pain in your hands holding it right side to type.
4. The audio quality is par below the standards. The loud speaker is a disappointment. You can hardly hear if you switched on the loud speaker.
5. The phone hangs or goes inactive if you switched between applications or games that are processor intensive. You have to restart the phone. Dont be surprised if you had to remove the battery for the restart.
6. Overall, this phone is good if you used it for just calls, video, music and internet radio. Though the sound quality of the calls are very poor I would say that the music is played good.
7. The optical navi key is of no use. You dont need that for any reason.
8. Conclusion - A very costly phone for the features it has. You can get these in a normal multimedia phone. The 5MP camera with LED flash is a addon bonus for this phone. Otherwise, dont even think of this phone. You are better off with E71.