Gleek, 02 Oct 2010hi. to those e72 users, may i know if the wifi is any good? Im thinking of buying this phone o... moreThe e72 is a great phone however you may want to look at either a blackberry or the NEW Nokia N8. chek them out, the e72 does have known problems with wifi and internet connection, but i could be wrong...
Got mine a few days ago, proficiat to the Nokia team, one of the best for this generation, now I've forgotten my 6310i ( 3 years ) & my previous N82, also a gr8 smartphone but ending live after 3 years, go ahead Nokia, you're going to get a nice place on the market & get back exigents customers, cheers
If you buy the Nokia E72 phone please ensure you don't update the software to V051.018. The phone freezes every now and then with this software version. In addition the improvements in this software can hardly be felt. Suggest you to stay with V031.
in my view its good ithink every phone in the world have goood and bad side normaly e72 its coooooool
I have nokia e72 and can't find my pictures on my memory card that I was using with my old phone.
the most reliable phone i have used in many years:
- very strong and stable signal
- super battery life
- excellent build quality: it survived many falls even from a running motorbike
I've been reviewing this phone for a while...here are my observations:
1. The phone's push mail is not the regular push mail technology. It uses Nokia's instant messaging technology. This means you have to get registered with their services to use the IMAP.
2. A very sluggish processor if you loaded many (atleast 4 to5 ) applications and games.
Its not fast enough in some areas like menu switching, etc.
3. The keys in the QWERTY board are very congested that you may sometimes get pain in your hands holding it right side to type.
4. The audio quality is par below the standards. The loud speaker is a disappointment. You can hardly hear if you switched on the loud speaker.
5. The phone hangs or goes inactive if you switched between applications or games that are processor intensive. You have to restart the phone. Dont be surprised if you had to remove the battery for the restart.
6. Overall, this phone is good if you used it for just calls, video, music and internet radio. Though the sound quality of the calls are very poor I would say that the music is played good.
7. The optical navi key is of no use. You dont need that for any reason.
8. Conclusion - A very costly phone for the features it has. You can get these in a normal multimedia phone. The 5MP camera with LED flash is a addon bonus for this phone. Otherwise, dont even think of this phone. You are better off with E71.
I am using this phone from last eight months and didn't get any problem yet. this phone is very handy and useful for business people and as well as for those who like surfing internet... some it become slow in process but overall the cell phone is good.. . .
hi. to those e72 users, may i know if the wifi is any good? Im thinking of buying this phone or E63.. I am very much of an internet surfer. and i do social networks a lot. like fb/twitter.
Do u think its nice to have this phone? or shud i go for a blackberry curve 8520 instead?
yesterday i brought th e72 ,im facing a prob with the Optical Navi Key ,when Im using to scroll the items ,it takes huge time to switch the items and some times it is hanged :( , can any one please tell me any solution ... is this a hardware prob bro ??
cindy, 01 Oct 2010im having a second thought if i will buy this e72.there were so many negative feedback compare... moreit is clear that e72 is better than e71 in all features .your choice depends only upon the money you want spend.
i cant back up my contacts in my memory card i don't know my contacts is about 198 to be exact then when i tried to back up it. oonly 72 copied how about the remaining crap!!!
To all da people who wanna buy nokia e72, go for it, its a brilliant fone. I use da south african version nd its so cool.
im having a second thought if i will buy this e72.there were so many negative feedback compare to those few that said this was a brilliant phone...
now im choosing between e71 or e72?which is which?i want to buy a mobile that will run smoothly and worth my money...
a little help/opinion/advise will all be appreciated
to THOSE WHO HAVE THIS PHONE ALREADY PLS pls. email me about your feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
Jayaseelan, 29 Sep 2010Is it (Nokia E72) fifth version of Symbian ? Pls can anyone answer to my question. no
I spent months deciding whether to upgrade from the Nokia E63 to the E71 or go for the E72. I am very glad that I went for the Nokia E72 and even till now I have not come across another QWERTY keyboard phone that especially business users have preferred over the E72.
More of why can be found at www.mye72.blogspot.com