Anonymous, 21 Sep 2010Hi there, please be advised the E72 that I have in my hand is a dual sim, so don't say we are ... morei would like to know from where have u purchased nokia e72 with a dual sim ?
never heard abt it
Anonymous, 19 Sep 20101. Yes you can...go to menu, control panel, settings, general, security, phone and sim card, k... moreHi there, please be advised the E72 that I have in my hand is a dual sim, so don't say we are stupid, get your facts correct before making such statements.
the reason why ur e72 is asking for connection is because ur network or sim network is not configured or u dont have a wifi connection to ur area or to ur home go to menu settings wizzard and phone setup check if ur service provider has internet settings for ur mobile phone u will see checks within the settings and check all neccessary settings and ur phone will set up all that is needed for ur connection or if u want go to connection and look for hotspot or wifi connection and make that as ur default connection if that is in ur home for example.
1. you can update the latest version of your phone just used your wifi as your default connection if theres a hotspot or if have an internet dsl connection to ur home with wifi thats good. my nokia e72 has the latest version
aug 5 2010
sept 9 2010
thats easy u just need an internet connection and ur phone will do the update wifi is the best advice.
2. the most better case for nokia e72 is the CAPDASE brand u can buy metal casing, screen protector w/ scratch & fingerprint resistant, jelly or rubber case that is the best brand ever CAPDASE you can buy this in mobile phone accessories just ask for capdase brand.
3. guys nowadays charging of mobile phone doesnt take 8-10 hours thats the old model before today just like the nokia e72 you can only charge this phone for 2 hours and you can used ur phone for maximum of 4days standby depend upon usage like wifi, bluettoth etc. but maximum 4days if left unsued it can reach up to 5 dAys
i purchased one it hangs and switch off and on every time just two week phone
HELP!! I'm unable to update the software on my E72 to the latest version!!
I tried doing that as well, there are no updates available it says!!
For your info. i have a Nokia E-72 bought in India, Mumbai.
Current phone details:
Software version date:
Customer version date:
Someone please help as I am still not getting the option to update my phone software to the latest version!!
hi guys ,, i need help , i have a problem with my E72 i have a message appears on the screen from time to time it says "conection needed conect to internet?" yes or no . can anyone help me to avoid it. thanks,
E52 is still running with the update 034.001 which was given in Feb 2010. There is no further update till to date despite of several problems (Laggy in sms writing, Music player often refuse to add songs, Sometimes hang during call etc).. NOKIA when will u wake up??????
its about a month i am using this fone i m very much satisfied with the product, i have to say one thing that sometimes i feel its trackpad is not good as blackberry's and it gonna bad soon.
and i wanna ask the case which is provided by nokia is not handy n easy to pick calls, so can you people suggest me where n what kinda a cover n screen protector shud i buy, like PVC or leather flip case or some other...
davronuz89, 17 Sep 2010Regarding battery, Here in my country phone sellers always say that cells should be charged... moreFrom what I was told. 8-10hrs time for charging is sufficient for the 1st time. Subsequently, just charge till its full.
A relatively smart phone. Sleek and sophisticated design. A perfect phone for those who doesn't want to get blackberry due to its price.
I love the fact that it is not laggy and responds very fast to each of my request, even though it is running various programmes in the back ground.
However, it heats up quite easily, and that the battery life is a disappointment. I'm online on ebuddy for 8 hours, the battery went flat. It'd be better if its battery life is longer.
1. yes nokia has antivirus software just go to ovi store and there you can download lots of application like antivirus suited to your nokia e72.
2. it is normal that your mobile phone get hot when you are using it for calls because it uses its battery its like when you are charging it every mobile phone gets hot when it is used with calls specially when you are using it for long calling hours. its normal and good news for you because nokia e72 has a li-po or lipolymer battery that is the best type of battery compare to li-on batteries because lipi batteries can stand long atleast days of not charging it in case of nokia e72 it has 1500mah lipo batt that can standby for 4days without charging! but when you used it more on calling and wifi, bluetooth etc it can can withstand maximum of 3 dyas only. but still its a powerfull smartphones because other phones like samsung it can only stand 1 day to 2 days maximum of power but the new samsung tablet has 4000mah lipo the only samsung that has a lipo batt i think it can standby for weeks! hehe
3.the main problem with nokia e72 is that sometime it hangs when you multitask a lot like email, txt phonebook at the same time or when you open a lot of applications. but most of the time it has good performance.
4. another problem for nokia e72 is its trackpad or dpad because its not very touch sensitive and sometimes you need to repeat your scrolling to go to menus you want unlike the blackberry that has a trackball. nokia has d-pad but
5. all in all i recommend this phone for you guys because its a great phone and if you are a querty type of person you will love this phone because its easy to type to its keyboard.
6. and my only advice to you guys out there who wants to buy this phone always buy protective cae, screen protectore and a capdase rubber case because this baby loves fingerprint and scratches!
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2010pls do I need an anti virus for my nokia e72 ?,if yes,pls help with sugesstions. ThanksI reccomend netqin mobile antivirus it's free...
when i used internet in this phone the battery get hot very much .please give a solution ...............
pls do I need an anti virus for my nokia e72 ?,if yes,pls help with sugesstions. Thanks
it's this mobile can making a video recording? as much as long ?
borneo headhunter, 17 Sep 2010Does any of you here have made the software upgrade from 31 to 51?
I've did that few days a... more1. Yes you can...go to menu, control panel, settings, general, security, phone and sim card, keypad autolock period, select to "none". settled........
2. E72 made in china is original phone not chine fake as long as you buy it from nokia dealer. FYI, in China has a big nokia factory to assemble nokia phone for Asia market. For more info, go to nokia website. U will know it.
3. E72 is not dual sim type phone. Dont ask this stupid question any more.
4. You can update firmware via OTA, connect your E72 to wifi at your home of office.
hey, its good news. i just got ma new nokia E72 and it does it all the best.its a good phone hav finally realized.