Anonymous, 19 Sep 2010pls do I need an anti virus for my nokia e72 ?,if yes,pls help with sugesstions. ThanksI reccomend netqin mobile antivirus it's free...
when i used internet in this phone the battery get hot very much .please give a solution ...............
pls do I need an anti virus for my nokia e72 ?,if yes,pls help with sugesstions. Thanks
borneo headhunter, 17 Sep 2010Does any of you here have made the software upgrade from 31 to 51?
I've did that few days a... more1. Yes you can...go to menu, control panel, settings, general, security, phone and sim card, keypad autolock period, select to "none". settled........
2. E72 made in china is original phone not chine fake as long as you buy it from nokia dealer. FYI, in China has a big nokia factory to assemble nokia phone for Asia market. For more info, go to nokia website. U will know it.
3. E72 is not dual sim type phone. Dont ask this stupid question any more.
4. You can update firmware via OTA, connect your E72 to wifi at your home of office.
hey, its good news. i just got ma new nokia E72 and it does it all the best.its a good phone hav finally realized.
JB, 17 Sep 2010No, this phone does not have a dual SIM.this is simple n smart phone..i like this:)
E72 Owner, 07 Sep 2010Okey... This phone is with me for less than a week now and I can see some not so good things a... moreI believe the WLAN popping up problem is due to auto sync with one of your apps being enabled, that's why the phone tries to connect to the internet.
Don't have such a problem with my E52, as I've set everything on the phone to manual.
diks, 17 Sep 2010does this phone have a dual Sim ?No, this phone does not have a dual SIM.
SA, 17 Sep 2010The latest firmware version 051.018 has at least the following four problems: - text message ... moreSetting the SD Card as the memory allocation for messages as opposed to the Phone Memory, is the cause of not receiving a message alert tone for incoming messages. Pretty annoying, but there seems to be no fix until Nokia updates the firmware and re-releases
The latest firmware version 051.018 has at least the following four problems:
- text message alert tone is disabled in all profiles, so you can't hear when a text message comes in
- key lock now activates in music player, so you have to unlock the keypad every time you want to adjust the volume or skip through tracks
- the Home Screen displays the text message envelope icon without there being new messages
- can't backup phone content to SD card
The following improvements are confirmed:
- web browser stability with fewer restarts required
- video cam stability with fewer freeze episodes
- GPS signal acquisition is slightly faster
No change for the following previously reported problem:
- when using Smart Dialing, contacts are only displayed on the Home Screen if they are identified by First Names, contacts saved as a Company Name can still only be recalled in the Contacts App
Does any of you here have made the software upgrade from 31 to 51?
I've did that few days ago and the most annoying thing that i disliked after the software upgrade was the AUTO KEYPAD LOCK..whenever i'm still typing or in an idle for few seconds, or when i'm still in the menu screen, or listening to musicplayer..it autolocked itself..ARRGGGHH!!
Any suggestions to overcome this annoying problem??
Thanks and regards.
Here in my country phone sellers always say that cells should be charged for more than 15 hours before the first use. Otherwise, battery life time won't be long.
Is that true?
Hi friends. I'm thinking of getting the E72 as my next phone but upon doing my research I learned about its frequent "memory full" problems.
Is this still an issue? Has this been resolved already?
its really a very high quality phone especially for the office workers to brows internet and also can brows emails instantly.this comments goes under my opinions.
I found my E72 very good in performance since i had it about 4 months ago. However, i have always been asked on websites to download adobe flash player 9 before i could play some programs i like. But the operating systems available for the download does not include our symbian operating system. Please how do i solve this problem?