kaushal`, 29 Aug 2010ur comment really helped..................lovely....awestruck....gud work mate.thank you bro...my pleasur..
kaushal`, 29 Aug 2010ur comment really helped..................lovely....awestruck....gud work mate.thank you bro...and yes...nokia did not pay me for this;)...happy buyin...:)
hi, i got this fone just 1 week before... i must say its a great phone after getting e72 you dont need to buy laptop.. its a complete phone i have ever used...
The worst thing in this is its camera and music quality... thats really disappointed...
Rest of things are really gud.. its a complete business phone highly recommended for bussiness users..
Pls guys help me out, I m gonna buy Nokia E72 phone in a week but have heard there are lots of problems in it, is it true or just fake>??i really want to buy this phone but by searching on goggle found many posts stating many problems in it. pls sumone having this phone can share his exp. thanks
rachit, 29 Aug 2010i possess an e72 and ipod touch(which is just an iphone-the phone and sms part)...i am going t... moreur comment really helped..................lovely....awestruck....gud work mate.
the best phone so much classy and better looking than the evying e73 The e72 rocks
when it comes to business, what should matter someone, performance or look?
ofcourse, it is performance, you simply pay for E72 cpu running at 600+MHZ and internal RAM/Memory 250 which makes life easier for mails carring attachment to be opened in attachment. Qwerty a hand option with lots of short cuts. A small pentium 2 chipset in your hand i would say. E75 though looks smarter at the same price but what worries is of 320MHZ and 50MB internal RAM which would soon near the obselete word of technolgy. Think why you pay more?
I am about to buy this phone next week. I've just read the specifications and didn't found this detail here, it has photo editor?
I have this phone since 7 months ago, and I don't know what's wrong woth the battery... It just works pn maximum 5 days and no more... Is it normal or my battery is broken?
Good phone better than x6 but bb 9500 better business phone in the real world i know because i had them all.
I am using nokia e72 but at times in middle of talk it gets off
do other users have same problem nokia e72 can u correct
I have just purchased Nokia E72. I want to use BSNL 3G SIM on this set. I had contacted with BSNL representative to get the necessary settings for Internet activation. But as per them, this model is not listed in their model comapatablitlty list (whereas E71 model is there in the list) & hence it is not possible to use BSNL 3G services on E72 model.
Pl. help me out to use BSNL internet on E72 model.
i possess an e72 and ipod touch(which is just an iphone-the phone and sms part)...i am going to blast the iphone reputation by comparing it with the dashing super efficient e72:- (iphone users...kindly do not read any further...may lead to depression)
- no flash support (its a big disadvantage..believe me) which is necessary to play videos off the web page and to display flashy banners, etc
- no document editing options in iphone..which is available in e72 and other e series phones..i don't need to open my laptop after i bought e72
- direct printing from e72 (he he ...not possible from your slick i phone)
- please hang on...i am coming to touch interface: i do not recommend anyone to buy a phone with only touch capability without a keypad...it gives you problem when the phone hangs..and repairing touch problems are much costlier...i think you got my point..
- even bigger disadvantage is that your iphone does not allow you to remove your back cover to remove your battery..why i am saying this? its because your cute i phone also hangs and at that point of time your on/off switch becomes unresponsive and then you wait wait and wait and pray.... we simply remove and replace the battery....valid point na..?
- much better camera performance than iphone.
- you can save web pages and email attachments in your e series phone for offline viewing and you can edit them too.(not possible in iphone)
- you can attach a document prepared by you on your phone and send it. (not possible in iphone)
- the nokia ovi store is giving competition to apple store..neck to neck.
- one of the most important point is that nokia gives software upgrades free online from time to time...here apple proves to be a ditcher...every upgrade is paid...and the new applications they take out ask for latest software...so there you are stranded.
- last but not the least...he he ..should i say it...
nokia e72 the smartest bizz phone comes for 16500/- and your unlocked iphone is for hefty 4000o/- or above...the lower version is also not less than 30k
i am not against iphone...or their users...its just an expression of discontentment...i believe iphones are bought by naive and gullible who are trapped by apple's hype...samsung wave and galaxy and nokia n8 and n9 will give you same pleasure lower prices...have a look at them...
I chose the E72 over the BB9700 even though money was no issue. At first I was disapointed as the the silver/grey E72 ear speaker distorted voice and sound during calls. I returned it and was replaced with a Black e72. The new 1 I received came with a free car holder and car charger extra in the box.
This is a really good phone for the serious business user and for the man on the street its more than you could ever use.
I do strongly recommend the E72 over BB9700 as it can do everything the BB9700 can and its now packed with more pratical goodies in the box. Why pay more for the BB9700 when this can do all that the BB9700 can and more.
1. It has a better battery life
2. It has a better camera.
3. It is nicer to hold and easier to type on.
4. Its made of more metal therefore its thougher.
5. Lifetime FREE Navigation.
If you have a busy life get the E72 and if your are bored with your life tehn get a blackberry and start socializing using the internet and IM services which you still pay for. I live in real world and thats why I choose the E72.