Hi, i've got a message blinking in the bottom of the screen and i don't know why is blinking ? Does anyone here know why? What can i do, to stop blinking?
it is a good phone, but for business use it is not even close to Blackberry 9700.
ola, 22 Jan 2010please help me! i have E72 for a week, but i have a real problem. my phone restarts itself, so... morei think u bought a faulty unit..thats y u hv such a prob..mine is working perfectly..
I have this phone for 1 month and i have no problems at all, it works perfect for now, really good phone
Anonymous, 22 Jan 2010i was going to get this phone, but are the problems really that bad?I've got this phone for a 2 months and i've no problems at all, it's great phone
please help me! i have E72 for a week, but i have a real problem. my phone restarts itself, sometimes when i watch videos or when i use applications and sometimes doing nothing at all. it restarts itself and then comes back to normal.
sasha, 22 Jan 2010hmm..im going toget E72 soon..will u guys says yes or no to this phone??Yes Sasha
hmm..im going toget E72 soon..will u guys says yes or no to this phone??
E72 is the worst assembled set in Nokia range, Made in China has defamed it, there was always a problem with firmware but structure in Topaz Brown in 3 sets are pretty much the same. Solidness as compared with Finnish made is zero. if both manufactured can sell for same rate them whats the problem in china. sorry i had a loss of 300$ but went back to E71 white finnish
Most of the guys posting on this forum are only interested in CHINA/FINLAND.
Light Leakage and build quality.
THE REAL PROBLEMS IT HAS ARE PURELY FUNCTIONAL.
All want to spend money on something that looks good, not what works well.
As far as working goes, this handset is CRAPPP!!!
1)I am using Nokia Messaging Service for synchronizing 2 gmail and 2 hotmail accounts.
I have selected to "Hide mails older than two weeks" and Email download size "Full message".
However it shows mails only upto 4 days old. Also it only downloads headers and not attachments. I have to retrieve the attachments manually.
2) Pull mail stops pulling mail after three days.
3) My battery last only till 6 pm each day inspite of charging the handset overnight. My talk time per day is around one hour, web surfing around 30-45 mins, and use of nokia messaging service. I do not use it for any music.
Even though the phone is on charge for over 5-6 hours or overnight, it still shows that its charging. It never shows as fully charged
4) If I open messages and Email both the phone HANGS.
6) Contacts take time to "buffer"
7) The direct search for contacts from home screen, works sometimes only. Most of the time, I need to press the contacts button to search for contacts.
8) The space bar key stops working some times. And it starts working after I switch the handset off and then on. This happens at least once every two days.
I switched back to my E63 and E72 is going to the Nokia Service Centre. Dont know whether those dumbos will have any solution for this crap.
GILBERT, 22 Jan 2010most of the nokia phone are the sameI agree with Gilbert. Its more psychological. If a phone is assembled in China but has label made in finland. Your eyes will look at it as its superior built quality.. Its all the in head..
i was going to get this phone, but are the problems really that bad?
Hozef, 22 Jan 2010Plz let me know solution
I have a problem with this phone. The time in the messaging center d... moreUr time domain has a problem.
Go in the clock settings and chose the correct time domain.. India for example if u live in India.. or Delhi specifically if u live in Delhi.
Hope it solves your problem..!
Hozef, 22 Jan 2010Plz let me know solution
I have a problem with this phone. The time in the messaging center d... more22-Jan -2010
Nokia has lost it.
E 72 has turned out to be a Super Flop.
Hozef as you rightly said it, this problem of different sms time is there in E72.
There seem to be many bugs.
1)If you access the phone book from the key pad directly, it will only pick up phone nos and not sim nos.
2)Speaker quality V V Bad
3) Once in every 2 days you shall surely not be able to access your phone book as the message shall pop up "Too many applications open , shut some applications.... typical Nokia, even after long pressing the Menu key and shutting all applications , no difference, U have to restart the phone.
4) Doesn't accept login in ids and passwords in the first go.
5) Since I bought it a month back I've already visited the Nokia Centre twice for software update.
6) Nokia executive at the call centre clearly stated on the phone," SIR I GURANTEE THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED BUT NOT SURE WHAT ELSE WILL ARISE"
7) Finally if you call Nokia helpline more than twice and if they do nat have a solution - NOKIA IMMEDIATELY DROPS UR CALL.
MY ADVICE DO NOT BUY MADE IN CHINA AND DO NOT BUY NOKIA!!!
Anonymous, 21 Jan 2010bro.. actually made by china is for sure made in china with the low quality,cheap material n ... moremade by nokia exactly means Made in China but this doesn't mean the phone is a fake one .I bought a N85 from nokia dealer and it is made in china and it have very good build quality
Plz let me know solution
I have a problem with this phone. The time in the messaging center does not correspond with the actual time: for example I will send a message at 6 pm and it will be noted as 1 pm, samething when I receive a message (received at 7pm, shown 2 pm). How do I fix this. The time on the phone is correct tho.