Mine finally arrived yesterday,,give it 12 hour charge and been using it/setting it up for 16hrs and on 4 bars..Been bluetoothing lots of stuff from comp,,browsing 3.5g for 3 hrs,,testing music for 2hrs..Video playback is coppy on videos ive had for years which i cannot understand?? Been out in snow with torch function and been video testing and taking photos..
I had n86 and after 3 hrs of web browsing it was on its last legs about 2 bars left so on first charge of e72 battery is just way past any fone ive owned in 12 years its phenominal..Audio is really detailed and clear ,,im using cx 300 headfones..That my thoughts so far just need to do video testing to see whats causing choppiness..
which one should i get ,, n97 mini , or e72 ,,and in which color ,plz help
Prince78, 09 Jan 2010Rightly said.. I also do have the same opinion as urs.. Rajesh, if u hate e72 so much then ins... moreI got it, you are the prince who in November 2009 posted the advantages of having plastic body phones. But please reply to my earlier post about place you are from and the price at which E72 is selling in your vicinity...Thanks friend...
Prince78, 09 Jan 2010Rightly said.. I also do have the same opinion as urs.. Rajesh, if u hate e72 so much then ins... moreHey, are you the Prince from Bangalore. Where have you been for so long. Please read my opinions carefully before you comment on anything. " LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP " Is your E72 made in Finland??? I have been surfing various sites and many users have recently purchased E72 at about USD 370 to USD 380. How is the price in your place. Your correct information will help many new potential buyers in deciding on E72. Cheers....
Adrian13, 09 Jan 2010@rajesh lets talk about bb onyx and nokia e72 1. Ok, onyx keyboard is better than e72 keyboa... moreHi Adrian13, I agree many of your points about BB, but there are a few qualities which we cannot deny are to be liked. The Keyboard layout, the screen on which web browsing is a boon, the email support, divx video smoothness and above all the trackball ( what an experience ) like trackpoint on Thinkpad. In rest of departments Nokia wins like Camera on N82 ( Fantastic ), battery on E52 which lasts about 3 weeks on single charge, Built quality as on E71, clarity of screen as on 6300 and the list goes on. But the best mobile till date from Nokia has been N82. No other mobile as been as complete from Nokia. Adrian13, in March we are expecting a few new models from Nokia with much better features and Software upgrades. You will love them as I know you are a true Nokia follower by heart and soul. Enjoy your weekend...
sunny wrote: samsung/lg have better built quality then nokia period
sunny, 09 Jan 2010one of the worst phone i have ever bought. it hangs up in the middle of call and have to be r... morethrow ur phone away!!! its a fake one! mine and other users doesnt have any hang issues. also the phone built in very good..no leakage on keypad or cover! i feel sorry for you and ur phone lol hope u gt the right phone for you soon
one of the worst phone i have ever bought. it hangs up in the middle of call and have to be rebooted. very very frustrating. i would not recommend anyone to buy this phone. when you press buttons you feel the bottom cover is moving. my issues with this phone can go on and on. SE/samsung/lg have better built quality then nokia period. heck no one can beat the iphone built quality and i hate the iphones (they are assembled in china and still beat nokia built quality. i think i bought a $470 dollar rock. i will try to get rid of this phone on craigs list!
Craig, 09 Jan 2010no wonder u had E72 twice..what was the prob..too many bad issues on urs,u got the fake one or... moreRightly said.. I also do have the same opinion as urs.. Rajesh, if u hate e72 so much then instead of writing in this forum u should go to nokia site and put ur complaits tthere... Btw i am having e72 black since 6 weeks and i am having no problems with it.. It's fullfilling all my demands. The phone is amazing. It's far superior than e71. My brother is having e71 and after using e72 when i used e71, i could not bear it. It is much slower as compared to e72. The gallery is ridiculous. Camera is useless.. Music quality is worse.. If anyone is thinking of a phone with a qwerty keyboard he should defenitely go for e72.. Cheers!!
hey peoples this is a cellular phone we're talking about a tiny technology stuff on ur hand..no phone is perfect in this world. just dont too much whining about it. if u think this phone is bad or too expensive so dont buy it then, vice versa go for it if u think its great one.
im fully satisfied with this phone even not 100%.
have a geat weekend to you all..dont forget to bring ur E72 wherever u go! lol
Rajesh, 09 Jan 2010If you ask my opinion, No BB No E72, I will hold back with my E71 and look forward to March 20... moreno wonder u had E72 twice..what was the prob..too many bad issues on urs,u got the fake one or what??? dang dude u bought a cellular phone TWICE with same type. for me its ridiculous. no wonder u "hate E72 so much"(obliquely) i knw what it feels like in ur case lol
but i was wondering why why why and why did u buy E72 TWICE IF E63/E71 just typically the same like u said..
and STOP complaining about this phone..go for nokia and email them as much as u like.. or just sue them for made a bad/not suitable phone for you lol
kevin, 09 Jan 2010hey craig
are u from australia??? wht colour ph have u got??? i want a gray one lol ... moreyes i am.. i got black color which i bought it in Singapore. finland made. but there was so many chinese made..it wasnt sounds that bad but i prefered genuine one. my suggest go for black or topaz brown, both looks nice and elegant! grey color looks !~@#$%^& (yea u knw wot i mean)
>>> i would definitely say this is worthy phone for $100 more expensive than E71. BUY IT u wont regret! if u gt bad issues on E72 then u got the fake one or a bad chinese made! lol
Anonymous, 09 Jan 2010Going to buy this phone hopefully soon...unless u guys have any other recommendations for a ph... moreIf all you need are these go for it then.
MP3 and sound quality is great. The only disaapointment with this phone is the web browser. apart from that it is a nice fast and robust phone.
David, London, UK, 09 Jan 2010Battery update. I bought my E72 last tuesday and still have not recharged my battery. I have p... moreYeah David I can confirm the battery life too. I ma using it for a while in parallel with N79. The battery life is longer though the processor is running almost doubled frequency.
lets talk about bb onyx and nokia e72
1. Ok, onyx keyboard is better than e72 keyboard, but for some people like me, indonesian which has much smaller hand, typing one handed on onyx is a pain. So i prefer e72 keyboard.
2. Ok, onyx got bigger screen and resolution, but its only 0,06inch different, i cant hardly notice the different, and 65k of colours? So outdated, e72 has 16m of colours far more superior when viewing videos and images.
3. Onyx has better email experience and has bbm, yes, i agree with that but remember few weeks ago? The blackberry outage is US for more than 8hrs, twice a week? its a sign that blackberry service is going down due to more costumer rely on their service. Blackberry sells handset and service all together, forcing people to use and pay for it, u cant even use wifi connection for internet unless you pay for BIS or BES. I cannot imagine, one company could handles milions of people across the world to use their service, i can only prayer for bb user out there :p. As for nokia, trying to make its own service (push email and chat) but they give costumer freedom to choose, wether to use the service or not, u can steel use reguler data plan as ur main internet connection and third party solution for push email and chat. Blacberry without BES or BIS is just a dumb phone for calls and sms, taking pic and video, oh i forgot, the camera is awful, dont do the last thing lol
4. Third party support, e72 a.k.a symbian win, wide range of apps available for symbian os, its would be a very long list, if u ask me what kind of apps i have installed on my e72,
5. GPS navigation, nokia maps is the winner, there are other solution like Garmin and Tomtom, blackberry user could use blackberry map rely on its data plan, which is painfully slow for me.
6. Web browser, again my e72 win with adobe flash support, i can open Youtube video on standard nokia browser, which blacberry cant.
7. Processor, ok onyx win, with much bigger 624 mhz clock, but symbian os much efficient than blackberry OS in term of processor usage, try to compare e71's 396mhz with blackberry bold 9000 you will see the different
7. Camera, i have nothing to say
8. Price, i have nothing to say too lol!
So for me, e72 truly a blackberry killer