Hi, have recently bought the E72, can someone let me know, which media player , i can use, so that I can play all files in it? pls let me know..
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2009If I am not mistaken, there is no software CD; the software is within the memory card in the p... moreAll the while when i purchased new nokia mobile,there's a CD Rom included in the box.I found out from nokia care that e72 CD Rom is not included,so it's normal,thanks for the reply.
Hey, I was wondering you it has security passwords for some file and folders. like is one able to put a password in nokia e72 before entering the text message inbox? please let me know it would be a great help.
No enough RAM to use apps like nokia E71. Cpu speed is reported by xplore 192MHz. No BT functional.
I have been using E72 heavily for the last 1 week. Here is my experience.
1. Excellent in-call voice quality and reception (my old Sony-Ericsson was a nightmare).
2. Superb speed (really 600 mhz speed).
3. Excellent battery charge.
4. Very useful trackpad (believe me, I find it really useful).
5. Superb keypad (this is my first QWERTY phone, still i find it is very easy to use).
6. Display is good.
7. It is looking elegent (I own black one).
8. Excellent audio quality through head/earphones (I am using Sony headphone and Creative earphones).
9. Lots of other features and applications.
1. Build quality is average (but still good).
2. I am not able to set up Nokia Messaging (I am doubtful whether this will work in india).
3. Low loudspeaker volume (but I am not using it actually).
4. Cheap-looking low-quality earphones (better use Sony or Creative earphones).
6. Using flashlite is not easy.
Overally, I am satisfied with this phone. Hope this will help someone. Thanks.
Charles Mignana, 16 Dec 2009I live in Saudi Arabia (jeddah). I have waited for this phone for a loong time. I was hoping t... morei m also looking for the black e72 here in Jeddah but unfortunately its only in the posters the topaz brown is for 1390sar did someone else got hands on the black on yet? please reply
James, 27 Dec 2009Hi,could anyone answer me?I just bought a E72 two days ago,noticed that no software could be f... moreIf I am not mistaken, there is no software CD; the software is within the memory card in the phone, right?
Ferry, 27 Dec 2009I have one year old N79. And wanna upgrade to E72. Really confused. Should I do it? I use phon... moreI have an E63 and I love its QWERTY keyboard, I believe that the experience of typing on the E72 is very similar. The quality of the pictures the camera it is like for those with Carl Zeiss Tessar lens.
yukked cellphone evermade by nokia ...Buddies dnt buy think LS phone ...Looks rating ZERO,Battery Life is okey,track pad...rating double zero ...nokia should made some changes on their proffestional i mean ...change the guys hu discover dis cellphone ......wateva i say its..very stupid cellphone NOKIA E 72.....Nokia ..da loser manufacturer of Business series phone
i am powerfull e series nokia user. E72 is my last nokia. Never buy a nokia smartphone. Half ram compared with e71. close my apps. No BT. There is BT only after restart andnot for long time. Big issues, no replay from nokia. So googdby, nokia, forever...
vikrant, 27 Dec 2009for me * camera is awesome..better than my n79 * voice clarity is kewl, i dont xperience... moreI have one year old N79. And wanna upgrade to E72. Really confused. Should I do it? I use phone for photography and music listening and messaging. How is the typing experience on E72?
Hi,could anyone answer me?I just bought a E72 two days ago,noticed that no software could be found in the box,is it supposed to come with the software(disk)?Thanks.
* camera is awesome..better than my n79
* voice clarity is kewl, i dont xperience voice cuts even in low network area
* for music, speakers are a put down but in headphones, they are better than music editions.. truly.. try it
* my phone never ever hanged yet, never ever...600mhz proved just the ryt for me even if i run multiple apps
* i love its internet browser, i dunno bout other e series, but e72 has high speed wifi... and browser supports all websites... (EVEN THE FLASH GAMES OF FACEBOOK WORK ...mafia wars :D)
* typing is kewl...with some practice, one can overcome the speed of t9 dictionary too
* the switch between business and personal mode rocks.... coz on personal mode.. i got elish cuthbert as my wallpaper...lol
* it has a feature(IF CALL IS COMING OR ALARM RINGING, JUST TAKE THE PHONE, AND PLACE IT UPSIDE DOWN, IT GETS SILENT)..good if u are sleepy as me
* opti navi key rocks... instead of round key as in n79, it has centre key as opti navi key..which is great thing..i never use analog keys now
* due to widescreen.. maps are fun to use
* but its nokia, i didnt found any games or apps as compared to iphone... i mean, everything on ovi is gonna cost u something
* one thing which i felt...that the phone is not good for storing backup...as in S40 phones, we get once backup file which has everything like contacts calender setting etc..here we have to store everything separately which isnt easy
* it has bluetooth key on keyboard beside a large spacebar..which helps
* i dont like file storing system of S60 phones, they store pictures very awefully, if u use file manager..one pic here, other somewhre else.. :(
* u can download dictionary in many languages, i use french and english and u can even translate nw... its kewl if u wanna impress ur gf who knows french :D
* the search functions is also good, i dont need to go to settings deeply, it just type query in search n that link is displayed... its kewl to use
* i cudnt set up the email so cannot comment on it
4 me e72 proved perfect
i really want to change my e72 font coz it looks dull & boring than another phone like SE...but i dont know how to do it..i've read lot of guide regarding this but all guide is about the older phone like n82,n95,n96 and so on..that make me scared to follow the guide coz it for older symbian software..never read bout guide to change fonts on the new e72..so can anybody help me?anybody hav ever successfully change their e72 fonts ?or anybody know any useful links about this..?