I bought E72 last week from singapore after 3 months long waiting. But it was truely worth waiting for. It's got the classic look which I have never seen on any other mobile. It's realy a slim solid device with rich features and stability. Go for it.
E72 is now available in Bangladesh .. Its price only BDT 31,500 ... I got my one .. its superb ...
i am too excited to say anything...thank u all for posting...i booked my piece...will be getting this weekend. yes...
Its true E72 can be preordered in India now
check out the site
Good news guys...
Nokia India site allows you to pre book this fone now...:)
Nazim, 23 Nov 2009Hey Mate,
Got a quote from my local dealer here in Mumbai that he got a 1 handset for me. Its... moreyahooooooooooo!! thank you om...wat u said was right.....NOKIA E72 PRE ORDERS STARTED IN BANGALORE AND ALL OVER INDIA.... i just booked mine at nokia priority r.t.nagar....the price is as om said 22289....those who book they get the earliest as they recieving limited stocks....
go to this site people and place ur order soon and be among the elite few to own the master piece.
nokia e72 forever!!!!
Got a quote from my local dealer here in Mumbai that he got a 1 handset for me. Its Made in Finland, will check out the same today evening and if its a genuine one, then I'll purchase it as well. BTW, he is quoting Rs. 23000 for it.
The price is not much of a concern, infact the actual handset is.
Will keep u'll posted if I am able to lay ma hands on it.
Om, 23 Nov 2009Hello Frnds i talked to Nokia's executive today abt E72 They Said its is officially launching ... moreyou called up which nokia store...reply soon...i called both the nokia concept stores and 3 sangeetha showrooms , 4 nokia priority dealers, 3 univercell showrooms and 1 the mobile store.....NONE ARE TAKING PRE-BOOKINGS...so where the helll should we pre-order it...please be specific in ur reply.
hi guys, any one can help me to insert dollar sign ($) using e72 ,, please
Already available in saudi Arabia with SAR 1700 brown, Bahrin I2 Warranty.already bought it yestrday made in china device, really its very elegant device and attractive color.Hope all fan have it
Hello Frnds i talked to Nokia's executive today abt E72 They Said its is officially launching on 1st Dec in India n it Maximum Retail Price Would Be Rs.22,989 /- !!
If u want it on 1st dec u hv to book it !!
faleh, 22 Nov 2009IN qatar,............Where in Al-Nasser area could we get it Faleh... CGC hasn't launched it as yet, or atleast I'm not aware, they usually release new models with a lot of noise abt. it :-)
QR1400 with warranty and bill ??
hey is e-72 available in black or grey other than topaz brown; in pakistan its available only in brown and its pathetic..
I have been waiting for the E72 since september...At the moment, judging by the differences between the E72 and E71, i cannot see the reason why the E72 is double the price of the E71...However, i have waited for months, i will wait for a bit more for the E72, i am not going to buy it for its features, camera or the dpad, I am going to buy it in order to have something that can last for sometime, and will be supported for sometime...My current phone is 6230 after losing my E51 in a bus...
Friends, The only major appreciable difference between E71 and E72 I studied is
1) Better Camera ( E71 camera was a let down in terms of layman photography but it is excellent when you take pics of documents, works like a photocopy device)
2) Menu facelift ( Menus on E71 looks dull and outdated when compared to E72 )
3) Presence of Torch and 3.5mm music heaphone jack
4) Optical Navigation Dpad which works like a mouse on a computer
5) Web Browser is adorable, faster and looks great the way it loads pages on screen. In some cases it beats Opera.
Now the Points where E71 fairs better is
1) On boot up, the free Memory is almost twice the size of E72 memory. Why? Because E72 as I said has a better Menu features, the transitions and in depth colour richness takes loads of Memory. Also 600 mhz process is also taking up loads of Memory to perform flawlessly on tasks thrown to it. Thats why 256 MB memory on E72 than 128 MB memory on E71. The overall speed difference on both devices performing same task is E72 is quicker by 10 to 20% than E71.
2) E71 has a much better audio quality while using speaker. It has depth and richness in sound.
3) The built quality of E71 is far solid than E72. People who have just bought E72 will find it hard to digest and will never agree to it. This argument will never end.
4) Last but not the least. E71 is today about USD 200 cheaper than E72. This is a huge difference and not justified considering only a fraction of improvement in overall usability of both devices. Only people who are fanatic about Nokia or who have ample money to spare will choose E72 at the moment. Others will wait till E72 finds its price around USD 350 to USD 380.