I wish Nokia had made the E75 screen dimensions the same width as of E71, which is beautiful to see and use, moreso if you dont need to open the full QWERTY side keyboard. Can anyone help me on the issue of downloading FM transmitter into E71 or E75. Can it be done?? Thanks
can one use the device with the blackberry service????
please say yes because blackberry devices are so terrible to use
In home screen if u go to contacts & try to use search option it will give the caption "Building Cache search will be available in a moment" but then also contacts can not be searched?
can anybody give comment to solve the problem?
ACE, 07 May 2009is the phone too bulky in reality ??? please temme am planning to get itI own this phone...This is not bulky...Even the battery backup is good..I loved my new phone as of now..
i think This phone Had Very Small Memory internal
with my Experience with My Nokia E71
with Nokia Email my Phone Memory used 58 MB
and nokia E75 Have Memory internal 50 Mb
how To used Email with Memory very Small???
Tested By me
People say the buttons of the keypad are too small??! its not too small i have seen it in real life, the buttons on E71 are even smaller, and i havent met someone who says that the E71 buttons are too small to be used!!
i think its a great phone, the only thing am concerned about is the battery life, and the fact that it is a bit expensive right now.
is the phone too bulky in reality ??? please temme am planning to get it
E71 is the best Nokia phone ever, they are trying to make another phone E71 but with a different outlook and much thicker
i just got this phone 3 days ago and i'm already missing my e71 :(
i mean, the phone isnt bad. its a little bit heavier that the e71. it has some cool features but itq quite hard to type using the alphanumeric keys.
the texture of the alphanumeric keys are the same as the ones they put on the Nokia 1209 (plastic) but the qwerty keyboard is kinda cool. its flat compared to the e71 (which makes it harder for me to use) when it comes to "business features" its not really all that different from the E71 (just more expensive) LOL
NOKIA E75 Please read
I suggest that you make a new model of E75 like this:
- Wider Display to fit email
- to be slim more I mean the Key board.
thanks alot Nokia for producing E75
How is this E75 compare with Nokia 5730?
anyone has the experience?
Sandeep, 05 May 2009Hi This Is sandeep here Does this Handset Supports for Skype Software if Yes What Service Shou... moreHi sandeep,
you need to have the "VODAFONE connect" service enabled in order for the Skype to work
Hi This Is sandeep here Does this Handset Supports for Skype Software if Yes What Service Should i Activate i am from India and I am using Vodafone Conenction here
i am using this phone for a week now and i must say it is great. Not so big as the e90 and the functions (and even more) of the e 71.
what i like:
1. sp 2. is great. a lot of new and useful things. exchange support is almost great (had troubles with search server function) but still made me drop the roadsync.
2. qwerty is awesome. the line in the middle is not bothering me at all.
3. great for emails. i used wm phones and also blackbery but e75 is far better. i can't stand the WM phones anymore. there are slow and hard to use if you don't have time all day looking for software.
4. sar value is lower than e71
5. works great with my bmw blue tooth carkit. i can check my agenda - impossible from n series (n70, n95). doesn't jams like in wm phones
6. no touch screen. i hate touch screen phones
7. great built qty - keypad could be better- but you cannot find the perfect phone :D
what i don't like
1. battery life
2. camera starts after a pretty long period of time
3. sar value is still high
4. display could be bigger, but then you had to compromise the size of keypads or even install a touch screen.
Concluding, choosing phone is after all a personal matter, i love this phone. Could be better at some points but after searching the market and using a lot of phones it is the ideal phone on the market. The important things to me are:
1. exchange support, imap email support - i am email addicted
2. no touchscreen!
3. bt compatibility with my carkit
4. decent battery life.
5. no jams, complicated operation like in wm phones (this is the main reason why i don't like xperia)
My advice is to buy it. If you are a Nokia fan and need a QWERTY you'll choose this instead of E71.
i feel its not worth paying or its not a value for money, apart from hi speed and accelometer there is no much difference between E-71 and E-75, if u find any other major differences please let me know..........