For all heavy usres communicator,
I just got my updated E90, and all what i can say is that it has nothing to do with all these rumors some people are talking about:
- no bizzzz while dialing and while talking.
- very fast and quick responese even when it is heavily loaded with multi task.
- great response, and very friendly user.
The only bad thing about is that it is ubnormally catchy to the extent that everybody is having a look :0
yes alaba .rar is a winrar file..it is used to compress the file like unzip.but you need winrar to open this type of file..open google and type winrar and you are done ..i hope this is helpful to you ..bye bye have fun
is it possible i download winrar on my phone,if yes how do i go by it pls
Returned after 2 days of use:
1. Tasks: with many tasks per day the calendar view is displaying a long list of identical icons, day by day, even difficult to scroll the list to see it's end.
2. Errors: after synchronization with Outloook the following effect: task displayed in a task list shows due date different then the same task open for edition. After closing task edition the date - again different, not funny
3. Scrolling page in Excel file: the file with not too many rows (100) - try to use page scroll combination - it is scrolling line by line instead of page.
4. Word with tables: doesn't display table layout. Same document opened with E61 is being displayed correctly.
5. Mechanically - superb (except of stiff keyboard and keyboard buttons touching glossy screen inside, NOKIA should consider selling E90 without any software - this software is not useful for business use.
Looking for Skype settings to use on MTN network in South Africa.Downloaded Fring, but can't get it to work. Maybe finger trouble
Is your phone Compatible to Word and Excel,
Can i open files as it is safe.
Thanks and regards
Nokia authorised representatives in Malaysia don't seem to response much on the thousands of problematic N90 being to the market.Probably just to buy time n let the issue fadeaway as it is.
Is the E90 compatible with Mac computers?
This will help me determine if i want to buy this or not.
This is part of an email thread directly from Nokia.
With regard to your email, if you would like to make sure that you are purchasing the newly released Nokia E90 Communicator, I suggest obtaining the firmware version of the phone by selecting "*#0000#" during the phone's standby mode.
Once the version is obtained, contact any one of the Nokia Care Points to enquire on the latest firmware version.
You may like to visit our website at www.nokia.co.uk for more information and support for your Nokia device. If you have further enquiries, please write to us again or contact Nokia Care at 0845 0455555. We operate between the hours of 9.00am and 9.00pm, Monday to Friday (except bank & public holidays).
How can you be shure its from the new serie?
The FW version is not all that had to be changed, keypad screen problem, mic & speaker problems...etc.. are they fixed and do you know its fixed...
The latest FW version as far as my NCP is concerned is 220.127.116.11, and my phone is the one which came after they resume with productions. It also has the latest FW 18.104.22.168 and most of bugs corrected. I hope...just received it yesterday. I'm not in a hurry to try it. It's the special AZERTY keyboard version.
.rar is a zipped (compressed) file and you can unzip it by using any unzipping tool like WinRar or WinZip. Normally the .jar files are compressed to .rar or .zip formats to reduce the file size and/or bundle mutiple files in single archive.
Am writing from NIgeria, am very lucky to have stumbled across this site. For over a month now i have searched for this E90 and all sellers seemed to have run out of stock.Initially it was sold for over $950 now because of the scacity the price has gone up to over $1200.
I am was ready to still make the buy, until i saw these several complaints concerning the phone.
I think i will have to look for another phone
where can you find the new firmware V 07.38.0.2 ?
If I do the Nokia Software Updater I only get the 22.214.171.124
my e90 is version v 07 . 24.0.2
How do i chang to version v 07 .38.0.2
can anybody help me solve this problem of mine
I want to download easport fifa soccer game on my phone,any time i try do that it will come with a .rar file type.can any body tel me wat is .rar (in java we have .jar).can anybody tel me where i can down load it for free with the .jar file formant
it looks like none of the providers at this stage in SA are giving away E90. Take care not to get one from the old stock like myself. I was not impressed about the GPS too - very slow rerouting, besides the voice which is loud and clear; Wi-Fi was not stable at all, almost impossible to use. Better wait for Tytn II - next month is going to be available by VodacomSA. If I won't get back at that time E90, I'm going for sure for Tytn II.