hahahahahha Jack ur in a Box ? lol
Nokia will release Phone Next Month Oct :) I think :P
Someone from Romania that bought it already and the keypad works without scratching the internal display? Also prices, and from where :)
very good phone, i really like this phone os mine, though a little heavy but very easy to use and screen superb.. so far i have no problems as others claim to be, test all functions and working well. by the way, i have this e90 for two months already..
I have searched, googled, and even talked to Quickoffice by phone. No luck on spell check. I need spell check, guess thats why I am a scientist (Math|Geologist). I sooo bad want to get away from RIM operating system and get on S60 with qwerty, (windows is too slow). Tried Quickword...then spell checked...copy...past to email, SMS...worked but to much trouble.
Tom are you sure there isn't Symbian software that supports spellcheck. I can see you need it: you spelt professionals incorrectly! Anyway you have made a valid point. The E90 should come with spellcheck as standard. T.A.K. Or any other techno guru, I am puzzled- Nokia note this device as having a dual CPU. Does that mean there are two microprocessors running at 332MHz on the SAME IC? One of them would deal with the Symbian software while the other catered for telephony. Any ideas??
its a beautifull phone and e90 is a different phone compare all the feature and then u guys say any thing bad for this lovely phone its Great .Speaker problem has been solved and now there is no flaws left .Its a great phone for those who understand how to use its functions .This phone is not for music freeks it a productive mobile .So stop saying bad for this Phone and face the competion .
NOKIA E90 is one of the best, in fact very much worth of your money!!! VIVA NOKIA!! SALUTI!!
I have been using this device for sometime. Before I purchased the phone, I was told u can do everything from the front screen that can be done on the main display...but they forgot to go a step further...the front screen does more than the main display. Why did they put a qwerty keyboard on this phone? Bling!
Thank you, T.A.K.,
I did return back my E90 today, so I have to wait up to 1 month to be fixed. I just would like to ask U if U tried the wi-fi, 'cause mine wasn't keeping a stable connection.
Vodafone UK are selling the E90 does anybody know if they are the faulty ones? http://www.vodafonebusinessshop.co.uk/Details-Phone-Nokia-E90-2922.html
Hey there! When can we expect a review on this website? This place and mobile-review have a great influence in purchasing mobiles, i guess for many people. Good Work!
1. BTW people, E90 has T9 predictive text. I have been using it for almost a week. Its activated from somewhere inside the menus. Dont remember now.
2. Another myth about the bad mic, hey my mic works perfectly, so do the speakers, I put the phone on the dash of my car and talk with windows rolled up. Its the loudest I have ever heard.
3. The browser works perfect, I downloaded mp3s from various sites, and not once did it say "not supported".
4. GPS too catches satellites, but you need to be in open sky.
5. For converting movies i,e, divx files to MP4, for seeing them on E90, use www.any-video-converter.com and convert divx into 800x352 MP4s, which will only be about 120 MB in size for almost every movie. You can easily put about 3 movies in your packaged 512MB card. Yes they play full screen without a jerk but lcd pixelization is high.
6. And if you have an E90 and have not downloaded and installed Fring, you dont deserve an E90 :). I have put the windows live messenger to, which usually is not given on it, but on other Nokia S60 phones. I luckily got the installer and my Windows Live works kickass.
And yes I use only wifi broadband, no EDGE, GPRS. 3G aint here yet in India :(
So yeah its a cool phone and is really light, comes in my front shirt pocket fully. Very impressive too
Btw T.A.K., The HTC Advantage does look interesting for those who have to send pertenant emails and want them to look like they came right off your desktop. I'm sure that OP system has spell check plus lots of bells and whistles. Maybe I can pull my E90 out in a year or two once they figure out people need spell check. I am going to stop using the E90 during bussiness hours, maybe try out the HTC Advantage.
I totlay agree the E90 is a TITAN. I respond to emails from my device away from office, they can be lengthy. Without spell check (FIRST DEVICE EVER BOUGHT WITHOUT!), it is a TITAN out of control. Thats like shooting an aproach in a jet into a runway with 500' ceiling and the pilot types the wrong runway no and u end up landing on a 2000' runway instead of the 6000'. Ur toast.
abt ur question of how to identify which batch is the E90. 1 simple thing. check the keypad frame. it is curved upwards unlike the 1st batch of the E90 where it is flat and the keyboard used to touch the inner PDA... this way with the new keypad frame when u close the E90 it is not fully closed...
and for the guys criticising the E90 plz shutup. for ur own info the E90 is a TITAN just like the HTC Advantage. and the E90 won over the HTC Advantage. the #1 TITAN mobile phone is the E90.