I would like to know 3 things befoe buying:
1) I read sb complaining about use of IM+ (MSN connection) on that phone. Is it solved?
2) Can we see youtube videos on E90?
3) Is E90 faster/better than imate Jasjam ?
The RAM of imate is bigger...
please give the clear opinion abt the fone....n evry respect...usage n value for money....n is dis fone better than imate jasjam.....please let me know
some one who used it.. has e90 music player got stereo widening and loudness options???
I have an E90 and right away tested it to see if I could play YouTube videos from m.youtube (Mobile YouTube Videos). My E90 does not support the playback of the videos. Bad format. Our only hope is that Nokia releases an update that installs Flash 9 on the phone. Then you'd be able to watch the YouTube videos via the built-in Web browser.
I also have a Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Nokia just released a firmware update that added Flash 9 to the N800. Now YouTube videos play through the browser, however please note that Nokia put Opera on the N800. They did not put Opera on the E90.
Does it have touchscreen functions? For a wide screen phone like that, it's easy to use the web with touchsreen rather than a navi keys.
does anyone know E90 can receive into fax and send out fax or not ?? who can give me the correct answer ? pls ...
What is the big difference between the Asian version and the English version if all the keys are in english?
Since I am in the U.S, is it better to wait for the European version?
Is there any one knows if E90 arrange the contact by company , or not?
Please help , I will buy this phone on the next sunday , so i need to know before i buy it.
Thanks in advance for your help
Excellent Smart phone! Bless nokia for their superb design. the phone is miles ahead of the rest.
yes, you should since asian version usually the final "retail version" especially its software. i'm waiting for the release date which won't be too long, possible another month.
Pls can any body tell me the what they ment buy document viewer .in 9300i u can edit your spred sheet is it posible on the e90.pls i need help
Did anyon use IM+ on the E90???
I have it registered but its not working...
Whenever it comes to log on to MSN it EXITS by itself and throws me back into the phone's main menu...
To answer a few of your questions :
- If you dont know how to creat image folders I suggest u stop using communicators or any mobile phone... Stick to land line telecommunication and buy a throw away Kodak Cam
- E90 supports blackberry and has downloadables in its main menu for Blackberry
- E90 is really very effective in browsing and downloading... Actually I was surprised at its connection and browsing speed... !!! I would say 20 times better and faster than the 9300i in that sense