ibrahim lmohi, 06 Oct 2009how,can l operate the map and l dont know if it has support for map navigator.thank youyes is possible, it is woking on e90 garmin map, just call my no 050 3450423, only for 75aed.
guys i have something problem on this fone..i want to install a mesenger like a yahoo mesenger?how can i install...it is possible that i can put a yahoo mesenger on e90?plz answer how..tenxz!salamat!
how,can l operate the map and l dont know if it has support for map navigator.thank you
Shakil, 27 Sep 2009What is the price of E90 for the Asia Pacific Region? It's approximately $600++ USD
excellent when use with Wi-fi, voice quality average.game and applications 9/10.e-mail and nokia maps excellent.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970@shehroz- its a first hand mobile. and else u have to tok to the dealer :)
I noticed that the QWERTY keyboard is touching the screen and leaves some marks on on the screen. I heard the v.2 doesnt have this problem. so my phone is a v1?
No problems whatsoever. The problem i have is the video playback. I cant play Nokia 5800 videos in widescreen but the VGA is fine. I can play DivX videos even at widescreen. Dunno about HD videos at 1080
good day all
i have my e90 i bought it 2007..
my only problem is the color of my casing...its getting fade..
thats the only problem of my e90...
my e90 is made in finland...
i dnt know what happen to thus nokia e90 user who complain a lot of problem...
may be they bought fake one...
Below is My Email to Nokia where you can find my problems / complaints to NOKIA
I have Nokia e90. I had purchased this mobile thinking it as the business phone, highly prestigious and of the excellent quality.
I am afraid to say that its not. I am sure nokia would be knowing about the problems in nokia e90 but to my surprise have not responded to it
Problems faced by me and many nokia e90 users
1. The quality of the product in terms of the body is very bad. The body color started coming out in just 4-5 months even after taking due care in terms of carry case, handling, etc
2. In just 6 Months, i had to replace the speakers as the speakers were giving torn voice (Add Rs 1200 to the cost)
3. In 1 Year, the battery drain (Adding Rs 1950 to the cost)
4. In 1.2 years, the microphone inside is dead (I cant speak), No person can listen to my voice (Estimated cost Rs 1200). I have not repaired the same till now
5. I started using handsfree, In just 1 month, one side of the speakers cant be heard now (Now I cant hear also)
I hope nothing happens to screen or else I wont be able to see also
So Gandhiji's Famous Monkeys would be in me (Tomo 02 Oct 09 - Gandhiji's Birthday) and i have to understand gandhiji's gift to me (Dont talk bad, dont hear bad, dont see bad). It means Dont Use Nokia e90
Like me, many people are facing the same problem
For Your Reference: http://incobra.wordpress.com/2007/08/06/nokia-e90-defective/
(Giving You only 1 link, i can see plenty on google)
My Request you to compensate us in some possible way like
1. Replacing / Repairing parts for Free
2. Giving us a good exchange offer price
3. Giving Concessional rates for repairs / replacement
I look forward for your positive reply
Poor Casing. Peels off. Costs $167 to replace at Nokia Care Point in Nigeria. Otherwise a very good phone.
Going to buy one for Php11,500 tomorrow.
There's one selling for Php8,500, i think, but it's not presentable but working condition.
Original price is Php 31,500
michael, 18 Sep 2009were can i get the e90 phoneyou can get it on play.com around £450
shehroz, 16 Sep 2009who? whats the price? whats the conition? and the warranty???saya pengin lihat apa kelebihan dari E71.