Aadrian, 13 Nov 2013I recommend you to buy the phone, I am using this phone since the last day of August, and it's... morecan u please tell me,are you able to see online streaming video.example watchin footbal match on phone online on websites.also can u connect to tv with any cable exluding dnla. please answer
Ok for you people out there who dont know whats the deal with the battery just delete all running tabs because i got this phone to last for two complete days without chargeing it once
chinmay074, 15 Jan 2014Some of my friends say that 1520 is better than 1020 in all aspects.... Are they correct? Well I think the camera is an aspect of which the 1020 is still the best. Specwise, the rest of the Lumia 1520 is better of course, bigger screen, quad-core, higher ppi, etc...
Some of my friends say that 1520 is better than 1020 in all aspects.... Are they correct?
its time for nokia to do a camera review of the nokia lumia 1020 now that it has lumia black and the brand new pureview algorithms! this beast will blow off any other camera phone because of the huge sensor and ziess lens...
becool79, 12 Jan 2014bro check which apps r running in the background...only allow apps u use daily rest bloack them all.Bro. thanks for your advice, I almost switch off everything, Battery life still the same ( 16hrs )with minimum useage. sent in to Nokia Care again yesterday, if they can't fix the problem, I will demand for a refund.
I own this phone and it has just been the best phone I've ever experienced I've also owned the Samsung galaxy s4 and in comparison the 1020 wins I have dropped it numerous times and it still looks brand new with no scratches to top it all off when I go to school or other places people keep asking to take a picture with them or of something else and this has been happening ever since Ive had it
I am using now Nokia Lumia 900 , I am from Bangladesh . I can used internet through my sim if I used internet with UC browser but when I try to open maps or drive software for connect with my sim card then its show no connection available , can anyone help me about this issue ? I can download everything and also able to watch YouTube video through UC browser , what I have to do now ? please help me ...
I have 1020 and xperia ZR. But i can say 1020 is much better than ZR in all aspects. Mostly display and touch is incredible.���&#56846; In short lumia 1020 is one of the best phone on this planet. Thank you so much nokia for providing such a fantastic device.
monu, 12 Jan 2014How do u feel if u compare with android?It's very good compared to android, I have used both. Smoother, stylish, it has less apps but quality apps is goed. Android more customizable. All with all I prefer WP OS.
Noki, 11 Jan 2014Great phone with great camera! This is the best phone i ever had. If you have any questions fe... moreI brought this December with amber out of the box, can you tell me the camera performance before and after amber update
ik, 12 Jan 2014Bro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four da... morebro check which apps r running in the background...only allow apps u use daily rest bloack them all.
ik, 12 Jan 2014Bro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four da... moretry these tips found here
becool79, 05 Jan 2014Bro my battery back up is 2 days with medium use. Check background apps wic r active.i have 7... moreBro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four days at Nokia care, BATTERY life still the same, full charged can only last for the most 17hrs with minimum use, don't know what to do next..
Great phone with great camera! This is the best phone i ever had. If you have any questions fell free to ask because i know it quite well and this phone dont have problems. It is super fast with a lot of great apps! You wont regret it if you buy it!
Does anyone here still experiencing the yellow tint after capturing an image?? :(
btw, i already had the updates of black and i did also updating the camera app.
I want to buy a Windows phone OS based smartphone but I have heard a lot of bad reviews. Currently, I'm using Android OS. I hope someone will answer my questions.
1. Does WP OS have file manager?
2. Is it possible to install applications and games from other sources with any Windows Phone?
3. Is there a built-in data countering application in Windows Phone OS to check data usage?
4. Can you see the permissions required by Windows Apps when installing?
4. Can we backup applications on phone memory after installing it on the phone?
5. Does applications run in the background and if yes, can we stop them?
6. Is there anything that needs to be enabled in order to use the Windows market place like background data needs to be enabled in order to use Google Play?
7. Can we use different keyboard applications in WP8 OS like in Android?
8. Can we hide files?
9. Are there any quick settings toggles in WP OS like Wifi, Internet connection?
10. Is there a global volume setting in WP OS?
11. How are notifications represented by the WP OS?
12. Can we download music, pictures, videos, other format files and save them on the SD card or phone memory using Internet Explorer or any other browsers in WP OS?
13. Can we set the option to restrict an application from using data in the OS?
14. How is the multitasking like, I mean, can we simultaneously multitask and are there any limits like only multi task with five applications only?
15. Do we have MX Player like applications on the store for Windows phone OS?
That's all the questions on my mind. I'm very tired of my lagdroids and I want a neat OS but I don't wanna compromise on features. That's why I am looking to buy a Windows phone OS but some people told me that it is a bad OS and I'm afraid. Any Windows users, Please answer my queries. Thanks in advance...