Noki, 11 Jan 2014Great phone with great camera! This is the best phone i ever had. If you have any questions fe... moreI brought this December with amber out of the box, can you tell me the camera performance before and after amber update
ik, 12 Jan 2014Bro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four da... morebro check which apps r running in the background...only allow apps u use daily rest bloack them all.
ik, 12 Jan 2014Bro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four da... moretry these tips found here
AnonD-139514, 05 Jan 2014Bro my battery back up is 2 days with medium use. Check background apps wic r active.i have 7... moreBro. My phone sent in for repair after I used it for four days, and collected it after four days at Nokia care, BATTERY life still the same, full charged can only last for the most 17hrs with minimum use, don't know what to do next..
Great phone with great camera! This is the best phone i ever had. If you have any questions fell free to ask because i know it quite well and this phone dont have problems. It is super fast with a lot of great apps! You wont regret it if you buy it!
Does anyone here still experiencing the yellow tint after capturing an image?? :(
btw, i already had the updates of black and i did also updating the camera app.
I want to buy a Windows phone OS based smartphone but I have heard a lot of bad reviews. Currently, I'm using Android OS. I hope someone will answer my questions.
1. Does WP OS have file manager?
2. Is it possible to install applications and games from other sources with any Windows Phone?
3. Is there a built-in data countering application in Windows Phone OS to check data usage?
4. Can you see the permissions required by Windows Apps when installing?
4. Can we backup applications on phone memory after installing it on the phone?
5. Does applications run in the background and if yes, can we stop them?
6. Is there anything that needs to be enabled in order to use the Windows market place like background data needs to be enabled in order to use Google Play?
7. Can we use different keyboard applications in WP8 OS like in Android?
8. Can we hide files?
9. Are there any quick settings toggles in WP OS like Wifi, Internet connection?
10. Is there a global volume setting in WP OS?
11. How are notifications represented by the WP OS?
12. Can we download music, pictures, videos, other format files and save them on the SD card or phone memory using Internet Explorer or any other browsers in WP OS?
13. Can we set the option to restrict an application from using data in the OS?
14. How is the multitasking like, I mean, can we simultaneously multitask and are there any limits like only multi task with five applications only?
15. Do we have MX Player like applications on the store for Windows phone OS?
That's all the questions on my mind. I'm very tired of my lagdroids and I want a neat OS but I don't wanna compromise on features. That's why I am looking to buy a Windows phone OS but some people told me that it is a bad OS and I'm afraid. Any Windows users, Please answer my queries. Thanks in advance...
Glance screen three colours now, also notifications in the glance screen, nice update very well done Nokia and MS.
very nice people, the black update is good. Notofications in glance screen, it is very handy
Guys Nokia Black is avaiable for download..go make your fone even more awesome. i just installed lumia black on my lumia 1020..fone has become very snappy and smooth. camera has become gr8, no yellow tint anymore. i got more space of abt 2gb after update. glance screen with notification is nice, and surpise now we have folder options now put all yr fav apps in a folder. many more changes. update now.. for now lumia black is only for 1020 and 925
As of today, I finally have the Black update. I just installed it. The official Black update is globally rolling out for the 1020 and 925.
Does anyone know about lumia 1820? Whether it is fake or there is really some handset to be unvield in mwc2014? All websites say it will be successor of lumia 1020 with bigger processor,screen and battery and with lytro style camera. Does anyone have any idea how much truth lies in these sites? If nokia is really planning to release any such device then i think we should wait for it.
ITS NICE and if somewone sends you an picture via bluethooth, you can find it from gallery but about storage i dont know.. ITS SO NICEEE
summit, 07 Jan 2014Overpriced over-rated.. Mid range specs.. Just pure Fancy camera.. Agreed
I got a picture from my friend via Bluetooth but i do not know where it was stored
hey friends, can we send the files like songs, pics, videos thru Bluetooth in 1020 ?? & is it true that now we can save & resend the videos we receive thru whatsapp ??
ik, 04 Jan 2014The phone battery suck, fully charge can only use for half a day, anybody facing this problem?I'm, also having the same problem