It is very good but it is also very heavy. It has very low battery back up. Its front camera is alsa vga.
Could someone please tell me how's photography with Lumia 1320? Is it good or not? Please help. Apart from Photography, everything else is perfect for me. PLease reply!
really feeling wonderfull wit a got of nokia lumia 1320..its very amazing phne and better than grand 2 or note 2....enjyng play.ing x box games and watching videos on full hd....all android apps are available in ths phne with windows 8 zdr and 4.2.1 jeally bean....go for it guys ..its differrnt and amazing.....
samiul, 24 Mar 2014guys can u suggest me which mobile is d best one samsumg galaxy grand 2 or Nokia LUmia 1320. M... morebetter to buy lumia 1320. i bought it before 5 days, but it has nice appearance. for games and videos its amaging
I have this phone for 2 weeks now:
- heavy and big, but if you have relatively large hands, you get used to it.
- back cover is very slippery and with a hard cover over it, sometimes it cracks and begins to crack open some 1-2mm near the bottom edges.
- batery life 1-4 days which is amazing comming from L900 (exacty twice teh capacity)
- screen is good because of the ClearBlack tech, but L900 Amoled was even better. Gorilla Glass3 is the "shit"!
- resolution for movie viewing is excelent
- audio is good, dolby is clearly an advantage
- pictures are good in good light, quite "shity" with the flash. Definitely worse than L900, but video (FHD) is OK.
- OS feels fast, has some small delays but hey is a 300 EURO phone, so it's more than you can ask for...
- 8GB feel sometimes too little (comparing with 16GB of L900) but a 16GB card and WP8.1 should change that.
- navigation is OK, but restricted to 1 country (about 20 $ for upgrade to full)
Overall, the best phone I need and could have bought with WP8 (and Nokia). 1520 and 1020 are even more desirable, but considerably more expensive (almost 2x)
love lumia 1320, 24 Mar 2014Moli player that was pre installed in ur phone was simply a trail version and u have to pay 16... moreMoliplayer pre installed in the phone is not a trial version. Its Only Moliplayer not pro version. U can use it ur life time, no trial time. I am using its, and its decent player.But it has no more functions like pro version. But most 720P MKV is working
Great phone, I am using it for a month now and it is performing very well. Battery is getting better. photos are of a decent quality but for better photos I have my Lumia 1020. This phone performs very good and it has a friendly pricetag.
phonewiki, 22 Mar 2014Hi guys.. Actually the thing is i uninstalled moliplayer from my 1320 which came preinstalled... moreMoli player that was pre installed in ur phone was simply a trail version and u have to pay 160 for its full version , so i have also uninstall the trail version.
guys can u suggest me which mobile is d best one samsumg galaxy grand 2 or Nokia LUmia 1320. M planning to buy a mobile till nxt week. Plz suggest me which one is better...
Sharath, 23 Mar 2014I'm looking out for a device for d past 4 months. I would use it for occasional photography. S... moreI m currently using lumia 925. It is an awesome phone, but since you are concern about battery life, i would say that the battery discharge very fast you on mobile data and gets hot very fast. Lumia 1320 has longer battery life~