1320, 28 Aug 2014Unable to connect net to pc After clicking share Internet in phone Plz guide me Sorry bro windows 8.1will not support to connect internet for pc from 1320
FJ, 26 Aug 2014Hi guys! I got this device for couple of months now..seem okay until i have this camera proble... morenope bro... mine's working fine even after the 8.1 update... better exchange for a new handset if its not too late... :)
can anybody tell me lumia 1320 is supported or not 4g in india... plz i want buy this mobile.. plz help me fast
Unable to connect net to pc
After clicking share Internet in phone
Plz guide me
Reviewing after a week of heavy usage.
1. Smooth and fast performance.
2. Battery is fantabulous. Lasts one full day on heavy usage.
3. Dolby music is just amazing
4. Video quality is awesome
5. Build quality is above average
6. Awesome browsing experience with the big screen
7. Sunlight reading mode is good.
8. Screen is bright with good viewing angles and touch is very responsive.
9. Media players and applications works fantastic.
10. High speed processor. You just forget that its a dual core processor.
11. Phone is sleek and beautiful to look.
12. Good reading experience.
1. Low pixel density. Only 245ppi. So pixels are visible. But if you hold the phone in little distance from eye, you don't actually notice that
2. Camera performance is poor.
3. Gaming experience is fair but graphics are not too good.
4. Few default apps and features are missing. Such as file manager, etc. But you can download them from store.
5. Sound is a bit poor. Both ringer and message tone.
6. Cheap and low quality headset inside the box. I'm using sennheiser earphones for music. Its just fantastic.
7. Plasticky back case.
8. Non removable battery.
9. Its seriously big.
10. Heating problem near the camera area.
11. Unable to personalize tile colours and custom tones directly.
Remember it is a budget minded phone. So few features are missing. Don't expect high end performance.
But totally phone is good and full entertaining.
I have been using this device since 20 days its the best mid range phone.this device never lagg or hang and operating system is very smooth its really worth to buy and battery life is just awesome it last for 2 days with heavy usage.
LADY, 27 Aug 2014i would like to delete facebook on my phone how do i do that or does it come standard with phone? long press on the app and select uninstall if you wanna uninstall app from the app list, to get app list , swipe from start screen right to left
i would like to delete facebook on my phone how do i do that or does it come standard with phone?
Hi guys! I got this device for couple of months now..seem okay until i have this camera problem i encountered after a week of update to 8.1..my rear camera has white visible vertical and horizontal line but front cam is normal.does anybody experience this weird thing? I did hard and soft reset already..but just the same.
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2014Use Ring tone maker and save.. it will appear in ringtone list Thankyou....
a fantastic mobile, so smooth better features,nice video clarity also best 4 gaming
I'm using this monster phablet since a week. Three days ago I've upgraded my device to wp8.1. And now I unable to set my own ringtones and I could not see custom option in ringtones. Somebody plz help.
Thanks in advance.
Fari malik, 24 Aug 2014Hi friends i have recently updated my device to 8.1 but facing a problem... Now my device has ... moreFor battery saving tips try this tips listed at
6 months ago, i bought a Nokia Lumia 1320 here in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. I was very surprised when yesterday, 24 Aug at around 4pm, it totally stopped (i.e. blank screen, no power, in short totally malfunction). i was planning to bring back the mobile phone in the Nokia authorized agent in KSA, however when i opened the mobile at around 10pm, it was operating as if nothing happens. Can anybody tells me of the same experience with Nokia Lumia 1320? What is the possible cause of sudden malfunction while my phone never fell down and it was properly taken care of. Thank you for your reply and comments.