Guyz dis is my first post on gsmarena n i just wanna clarify dat if lumia 1320 is value for money or not as i'm gonna buy it but having sum doubts ; is the resolution very poor as it has only 245 ppi n are the videos n pics not sharp enough ??? Also does it supports screen mirroring....?
WPuser, 12 Aug 2014I don't know why people say Lumia 1320 is great. I've been using it for a month and I've been ... moreFirst off I don't know if you really have used this phone or barely used it for couple of minutes cause most of your points not valid
1.There is no inbuilt recorder but you can download, you can even use the OneNote and use record function to save audio notes.
2.After signing in on the phone, you will be able to sync contacts to and from Windows Live. Any time you add a contact to your phone, you can store it on Windows Live. Plus, any contacts imported from a SIM card are backed up too. You can manage contacts on Windows Live contacts from their PC at contacts.live.com; this is a smartphone not feature phone. access to your services anywhere with MSFT
3.Go to Store,search for "Files" you can use that file-manager to transfer files to and from sd card.
4.No Speed Dial? 8.1 allows it
5.I think you need lesson in organizing messages because it is possible deleting selected messages.
6.to create photo albums check here http://www.wpcentral.com/tip-create-your-own-photo-album-folders-your-windows-phone
7.System memory goes on increasing and can't be deleted ? oh please
8.Candy Crush isn't life, there are many other games with FB Connect just not Candy Crush, blame developers not WP
9.You can transfer all contacts, calendar entries and other stuff to your new phone using Transfer My Data.
10.Whatsapp doesn't keep asking you to reboot
11.Caches and cookies can be cleared in IE settings.
12.There is SELF TIMER in Camera ,What you talking!
13.Phone brightness can be adjusted to your needs,even automatic and setting for sunlight readability.
STOP posting false stuff.
There is no doubt that the phone is awesome, built quality is best but the size is pretty bigger for me.
WPuser, 12 Aug 2014I don't know why people say Lumia 1320 is great. I've been using it for a month and I've been ... moreWow....
You are calling yourself a WPuser when you do not have an idea on how to use Lumia 1320?
Let's get this straight, I own Lumia 1320.....all these are lies....the only thing you are true with its that you have no idea about what you are scribbling here.
Tell your troll to cut it....get a life not a lie.
I don't know why people say Lumia 1320 is great. I've been using it for a month and I've been utterly disappointed. I'm listing just SOME of the MANY cons of this phone-
1. No voice recorder. Seriously? Even a basic Nokia has voice recorder.
2. You cannot copy contacts from phone to sim card. So once you use a WP you’re stuck with a WP forever.
3. You cannot make a mp3 file in your SD card your ringtone without copying it first to your phone memory and losing out space. And you cannot copy files from SD card to phone or vice-versa using your phone. You have to connect to a PC first.
4. No speed dials. You have to pin contacts to start menu. Duh!
5.Can't organize messages into folders. You stand at a risk of deleting important stuff. Messages are in conversation view. So you cannot delete messages by marking and deleting multiple items. You have to delete the entire conversation or keep all the useless messages or worse, delete each message manually.
6. Cannot create albums for organizing images and videos. Can’t copy photos from one album to another. Cannot copy to and from phone and SD card. Atleast not from the phone itself.
7. System memory goes on increasing and cannot be deleted.
8. cannot play Candy Crush or any facebook game on your phone. Even a 5000/- Micromax phone lets you play Candy Crush. Facebook app centre does not open on this phone.
9.If you have mobile data and you are used to plugging your phone to your PC and using the internet then forget about it because WP does not support it.
10. You will lose all calendar entries from your old phones because Lumia 1320 does not allow you to import them, not even if your old phone is a Nokia. Be prepared to forget important events and birthdays.
11.Whatsapp keeps asking you to reboot.
12.Caches and cookies cannot be cleared. Something that even my erstwhile nokia 5230 would allow me to do.
13.No self-timer present in camera. So you will be almost always left out of group photos.
14.Only 1 USB port- you cannot charge your phone and connect to your PC at the same time.
15. Phone brightness cannot be adjusted according to your needs, there are just 2 options to set brightness- High or Low.
Zavior, 04 Aug 2014Halo ,guys, i facing a two problem with my Lumia 1320 1- every time i restart my phone ,it as... moreCortana is not available in India till date. However, if you change the region setting to US and language to ENGLISH US Cortana will appear in your app list
Terr, 06 Aug 2014Will I have any problem downloading whatsapp or facebook?You can download What's app/ facebook / twitter/ viber and most of the popular apps
joju, 11 Aug 2014Hai frndz ... I like to buy a large screen ... And choosed 1320.. I have 5 questions to ask.... moreI suggest HTC 816 instead of Nokia lumia 1320, I had switch from Nokia lumia 1320 to HTC 816 months ago. HTC 816 ( thumb up)
I just bought this Nokia Lumia 1320 last weekend. At first wanted to buy 1520 instead but the price is way over from my limited budget. After unboxing it, it went upgraded to windows 8.1 automatically. Cut it short, I luv everything about this Lumia 1320 everything runs smoothly. Browsing internet, email, gaming, facebook, call in out,copy contacts from my Android phone, just lack in camera front& rear.
I will upgrade to better windows phone if the price is reasonable. So please Nokia or Microsoft device hear me out.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Lumia 1320.
Love and peace from Indonesia
I luv my nokia Lumia 1320 I use only nokia mobile and its best phones ever
Hai frndz ...
I like to buy a large screen ... And choosed 1320.. I have 5 questions to ask...
1. Dose nokia gives a international warranty? (cos it wil be bought frm dubai and i am in india)
2. I have read the cmnts ...does this phone hangs...?
3. Wat about the camra is it good?
4. Do i have to go for 1320 or htc 816? (cos my frndz suggest it)
Please anyone can guide me for purchaseing an app from windows store?
I'm trying to add my payment method via my BOI Debit Master Card, but it saying -
We cannot authorise the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.ðŸ˜žðŸ˜’
Can anyone tell me from where i can install opera mini or opera mobile on lumia 1320