Just a question guys. Is there any way to clear the other storage in my lumia 1320? I have more than 1G there..sigh
Issues in NOKIA LUMIA 1320
1. No file Manager Application. The Apps in Store are sub-standard.
1. Copy/Paste options not available for a range of cells.
2. Copy/Paste options do not work for cells having formula.
3. Copy/Paste options are very cumbersome. If a cell has text separated by spaces, the copy function copies only a part of that cell.
4. The circle appearing on right bottom and top left of a cell is too small to select a range of cells. It should be like a pointer as in Android phones.
5. No options for inserting deleting rows and columns.
6. Only 3 colors available for formatting (foreground and background).
7. No option to set color for gridlines.
8. No option to create folders.
All the options are available in Polaris Office and Google Office on Android phones. There is no point in buying Lumia phones as the EXCEL and other MS products are way below par when compared to ANDROID phones.
1. No way to edit the labels. This feature is available in Nokia E72.
2. No option to delete multiple contacts. Have to delete one by one.
3. Cannot select a contact and create a message.
1. No option to create folders for messages.
AnonD-256585, 25 May 2014plz help me lumia 1320 vs lumia 920?
1320 anytime 920 is good but its too old now but this beast has huge battery might be only in camera you feel a bit low but it's camera is not bad.
Lumia 920 have bad battery that's it
AnonD-93767, 27 May 2014Can any user of 1320 tell me about the display clearity of this phone is it good or bad? Beca... moreYou'll never be able to feel that and display is super crispy don't worry about ppi if its more than 200 you'll never feel that and with a 6" device don't even think of it we usually we keep it away from sight that's why
AnonD-267023, 24 May 2014i cant install whatsapp please help me Coz whtsapp is fixing bugs in it,so it is temporary out of store,it will be available soon in store again
Two days before i got my 1320
good battery life(2days with 3g
loudspeaker is good
very poor music,video player software
cant select multiple videos
apps,downloading doesn't work in background
picture quality is good but after zoom it gets very grainy..
but still love my lumia1320
AnonD-93767, 27 May 2014Can any user of 1320 tell me about the display clearity of this phone is it good or bad? Beca... moreHonestly disply clearity not bad even ppi 245. But sometime my display freeze/crash, this happen maybe to much live tile im add on the screen like people & photo. But overall i like this phone very much.
Can any user of 1320 tell me about the display clearity of this phone is it good or bad?
Because the ppi of the phone is only 245
Even very low end smartphone able to change their name without using anything. How come my lovely lumia need pc to configure their username? Ok need pc right!? Thx mate :|
chocobo, 26 May 2014question, how to change Bluetooth username? 1320 do not have options to change name? Window p... moreyou can change the name through connection with any pc and from properties set the name
question, how to change Bluetooth username? 1320 do not have options to change name? Window phone is default name only.
Hey guys let me know if nokia 1320 has led(light) at the bottom 3 navigation keys like windows,arrow(