AnonD-325309, 21 Mar 2016For me its downloading tell you when done
You will find Windows 8.1 better then Windows 10.
AnonD-325309, 21 Mar 2016For me its downloading tell you when doneWhich model do you have?
Lumia 1520 At&t RM-940. Upgrade Advisor says: Your phone is eligible for upgrade windows 10. We are working with your mobile operator and phone manufacturer to make the upgrade available for your phone and you'll see a notification when it's ready.
U need to download upgrade advisor from the store to install windows 10 here is the ink for the app https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/upgrade-advisor/9nblggh0f5g4
AnonD-516442, 19 Mar 2016Is there an update for AT&T RM-940 lumia 1520?Same question here.
Still on the WP Tech Preview.
Anyone to make a video showing how a pdf document ? I want to see how bigger the text is without to zoom in.
okoy, 19 Mar 2016Helo..
I tried to update my Lumia 1520 from 8.1 to WP10 today but its just answer your OS i... more
You are lucky, please don't upgrade as of now, 8.1 is any time better then 10.
Read my earlier post on my experience, I had to revert back from 10 to 8.1.
AnonD-498957, 15 Feb 2016yup you can reach me on skype my id is firstname.lastname@example.org u can ask me about any phon... moreMy 1520 is not connecting to wifi after 8.1 denim update and there is 8.1.2 update available for me,without Wi-Fi how can I update my mobile,and I also tried 3g network to update but its not downloading,should I try Lumia recovery tool to update? And if I do master factory reset what will happen?
I tried to update my Lumia 1520 from 8.1 to WP10 today but its just answer your OS is Updated... i wonder why>?those who got update to WP`10 is it ok??from the Philippines.
Hooray, Moved back to Windows 8.1 which is far better.
It took almost 8-hours to reload all the Apps. Lost some of the old Apps which are no longer available in the Stores. Also lost some trial Apps like Lock Screen Changer which is now only a paid Apps.
Lost all my SMS Threads.
GG, 18 Mar 2016
Can I easily revert back to Windows 8.1.yes you can (at least now), via "windows device recovery tool" (pc app).
Hi All, Finally got my Windows 10 update on 17-March-16 in Mumbai, India for my Lumia-1520 (RM937).
Advise to all "D'ONT GO FOR IT", it is is simply HORRIBLE & lack the good features of 8.1.
It took more the 3-hours & almost 150% of Battery life, ensure that the phone is on charge while the updates are on.
Having many issue:-
1) All the email tiles are same & you have to ensure that the respective email is selected for each tile. There is a tendency for all tiles to reset to Microsoft Hotmail account.
2) The People (Contact) Tile photo scroll is ugly, the 8-1 was far superior.
3) The People (Contact) photos are very small as compared to the earlier 8.1. Also the individual contact details has a horrible pink background without the option to change it.
4) Lost all the "Live Photo" features on the earlier photos.
5) IN WhatsApp, the Keyboard overlaps the input text box, hence can't use WhatsApp in Portrait mode.
6) The Keyboard does have a new Mouse feature, but the text language selection has been set on the Space-bar. Not practical.
7) The Photo Apps Tile does not have the Scroll Feature.
8) The Photo Apps does not show the Albums, especially those on the SD card.
8) The Windows Store Apps has a im-practical layout.
9) Lost all my Favourites on the Internet Explorer.
In short Microsoft has done a very very bad job.
However for those who are still interested to get the upgrade, the process is as follows:-
a) First take a backup.
b) You must have lately got an update on Update Advisor. It checks & confirm the phoes windows 10 upgrade compatibility.
c) Check your System Update status. It will indicate New Upades are available.
d) Ensure that you have a good & fast data signal, plug ypur phoee for charging.
Finally be ready for all the headaches & frustrations post the upgrade.
No Cheers ?????????????????????