How can I play Bridge on Bridge Base online with my Lumia 1520?
It is very simple to play Bridge on Bridge Base online with my Note2.
Following features to be added/resolved.
Microsoft please take note of this as these features were available in Symbaian versions of Nokia (N8 had it)
1) Group contacts cannot be more than 25 in numbers. Why? (Available in Anroid)
2) USB on the go is not available.(Available in Anroid)
3) Editing of text for Sms/Whatapp is very cumbersome. (Very easy in Anroid)
4) The Wifi comes on in one click but to off it three clicks are required. (Available in Anroid)
5) Ringtones cannot be added directly by one click as in Anroid. They have to be copied to the ringtone folder.(Available in Anroid)
6) Is there a file manager where file can be transfered to diffrent folders? (Available in Anroid)
7) I copied a movie form Note2 to 1520 via Bluetooth but unfortunatly could not find this movie file anywhere on my 1520. it was sheer waste of time.
8) All the above points need to be looked into because instead of simpliflying thing of Symbian (I used a Nokia N8 before and was very happy with the ease of software and access to feature, unfortunately the N8 concked off), you have made it operating the 1520 very complicated with Windows. I use both Samsung Note2 and Lumia 1520 but I prefer to use the Note2 more often as for the ease of use. After paying a high price for th Lumia 1520 this is not what I had expected. When we purchace a high end mobile phone there should be joy to use it and not the other way around.
Hope the conserned Microsoft officials take note and resolve these issues as this is a big factor for people going whole heartedly and accepting Anroid.
I am using this phone last 10 days ,,,, every thing is good...but users have to adjust with it market .,,
,,, preloded apps r super but market apps r
Very poor most r not working ,,,,,
which r working most of them as poor as simbian
Os apps ...This is a big disappointment with windows phones,,,, little Bit
Problem with some features than android, ,!,,,,except it mobile is good looking , battery, display, music, hardware, preloded loaded apps, camera every thing r good, ,,,
This was the phone I got to feature on my Debut Single "Roar" which belonged to my latest album, "PRISM". SERIOUSLY, no doubt about it guys, it takes awesomes pictures and unbelievably great videos, perfect for Katy Cats out there! XOXO!
Guys who want to buy this phone go ahead and do it, I have used for months and I can't find anything wrong with it. It's photo quality amazes people even the professional photographers I have met could not believe a phone could shoot such photos, on gaming it definitely in top5, battery life this beast is at number 1, watching movies=quality,
Mohsin Ali, 05 Dec 2014Aslam-o-Alaikum How to install Flash Player on Lumia 1520? Plz Reply me... I am from Pakist... moreHi,dearest brother.The qualities of this high end tablet quality last masterpiece with the snap drogon 800 is so high that you don't need that you don't need to download and install Adobe flash player.But Nokia store and now Microsoft store have your desired apps.Thank GSMarena and you.Shokran Sir.Justice Rights.
Joe, 03 Dec 2014Is there a protective cover for 1520?Yes nillkin cover for lumia 1520 is a good one
Kilian, 23 Nov 2014Guys , please help me... Ive been using Note 2 for past 16 months and planning to change it... moreOverall rating is higher for Note 3. But you will not regret buying a Lumia1520. The main problem I notice is shortage of apps compared to android
How to install Flash Player on Lumia 1520?
Plz Reply me...
I am from Pakistan....
Joe, 03 Dec 2014Is there a protective cover for 1520?Try E-Bay for your protective cover
fendy, 01 Dec 2014Salam,hye..am from malaysia
Want to ask current 1520 user,it is still valid or up to date if ... moreFind, I suggest to wait fr 1530 have 64bit 810 snapdragon processor. As its a year old
Veer, 01 Dec 2014"instragram available on windows phon ???Yes Beta version is available.. but I've not seen any problems yet
andy, 01 Dec 2014what application can i use to manage my file in lumia 1520?? hope get answer soon...thxsearch "files" from store
andy, 01 Dec 2014what application can i use to manage my file in lumia 1520?? hope get answer soon...thxIn store, files application by microsoft is available.